Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-18-2009, 02:32 AM

just for fun(everyone join in)

ok heres how it works there are (to avoid possible confusion of characters) two characters a man and a woman (leaving names open for posters to choose)
if one character leaves the story for one reason or another a new one of the same sex will then enter the story(i dont know how this could happen but i thought it prudent to be prepared for it)

all guys post as if you were the man all women post as if you were the woman
(to avoid confusion write man or woman at the top of your post)

write 1-10 sentences each post
and at least one person has to post before you post again

the story starts with the man and ill let the first female poster start the woman as she chooses

so lets begin....

(man)
I enter my hotel and walk up the stairs. Arriving at my room, I take out my card key and slide it through the reader on my door , but the light stays red. I try again, but again it fails. I walk to the elevator and take it down to the groundfloor where i aproach the front desk. Unfortunately, there is no one at the front desk. What am I goign to do i think to myself. I suddenly smell a sweet scent....but allas it is just the flowers next to me.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:04 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
(Penelope)

He's frustrated. I can tell already that my plan is working. When he first checked in I knew I'd do whatever it took to entice him to my room, 'forgetting' to unlock his key card was easy. Convincing him to just stay in my room could prove to be a bigger challenge. I unbuttoned the top button on my hotel uniform blouse, licked my full pink lips and strolled out to the front desk where he was fuming. "Sir, is there a problem I can help you with?" I offered, hoping secretly hs problem was a thick throbbing erection.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-18-2009, 09:40 AM

(William)
A striking woman had walked up to the front desk and my anger cooled some. "..uh..Yes maam", I stammered trying to keep eye contact and fighting the sudden urge to look down the womans unbuttoned blouse. "Well, miss my keycard doesn't seem to work on my door and i was wondering if you might be able to get me out of this little fix?". I realized all to late that i no longer had to try to keep eye contact. I had been entranced by hers. Her striking green eyes demanded my attention.

Last edited by SethAwakened : 01-18-2009 at 09:56 AM.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:07 PM

woman

His gaze met mine effortlessly but diverted downward towards my undone buttons. He licked his lips as if suddenly they were dry. I asked " your card please". "Card?" he asked. I could tell he was mesmerized. "Yes you said your card does not work". He fumbled through his pockets turning them inside out - - but to no avail there was no card inside. He looked down towards th floor thinking perhaps he had dropped it. He started, "Well you could just give me a new one." Leaning over the counter i said "against coporate policy". Looking downward i saw a large bulge benath his pressed khakis.
Old 01-19-2009, 09:48 PM

(william-man)

I searched my brain for a solution, but all i could think of was what was on the other side of the counter. I must look like a geek in these khakis shirt and tie....the glasses certainly didnt help. I had just come back from a national conference and had given a lecture, so I had no choice but to look like the geeky college professor I was. God forbid she nitice the giant bulge in the said khakis. It took all my concentration to not blush...I hope I wasn't blushing. I'm a math genious and i can't even think straight enough to fix this small problem. Perhaps..."Is there anythign i can do, Miss....",i looked at her nametag, "...Miss Penelope?" I was banking on flirting to get me out of the situation. I had never tried it before, but perhaps there was a small chance it could work for me.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:26 PM

penelope - woman

The way he said Miss Penelope was full of old fashion southern charm. There was something sexy about the tied askew, the pocket protector, and the terribly out of date glasses. His flirting was awkward and unpracticed. It added to his appeal. That and the fact that he was totally unware of the power he weilded. I watched him fidget his hands in his pockets trying to arrange the pleats of his pants to cover his growing erection. While the fold of the fabric could cover this growing member it couldnot cover the wetness on the front of his pants. Nor could it cover hide the pink creeping into his cheeks as he became aware of my eyes rivited on his fly. He stammered again, "Miss Penelope". I almost felt sorry for him. But not that sorry.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:56 PM

William-man

"Miss Penelope?"
She seemed unphased as if she was almost ignoring me but somethign seemed out of place. She wasn't ignorign me. It was somethign else. She dropped her pen and bent over to pick it up. As she reached for the pen i noticed her short skirt inch up the back of her thighs. As she grabbed the pencil i noticed the top of her white stockings. There were garters and straps holding them up. This was somethign i had nto expected. The room suddenly seemed increasignly hot. Then it occured to me... What did she even need a pen for?
Old 01-20-2009, 11:27 PM

He tried to draw his eyes upward. But that was of no help his eyes were looking straight down myunbuttoned top. Beneath my starched uniform top was a red lace demi bra my nipples looking up at him. William stood there his mouth agape. Unsure of what to say he dropped to his kneees son the floor. He moved his hand towards the pen. He looked upward and his lips brushed against my revealed shapely ass cheeks. I could feel my pussy startin to wetten. He backed away. I inched backward backing him against the check-in counter. I slowly lifted my skirt higher.
Old 01-20-2009, 11:59 PM

For a moment i was still with shock. I had reached for the pen. But she had picked it up before me. As i lifted my head, my lips had accidentally brushed the bare skin of her ass. I immediate pulled away, but she pushed back against my lips, which again were touching her skin. I unfroze and realized that the skin that my lips were touching was not her ass. She was wearign a garterbelt, but nothign else under her skirt. I was kissing her sexual lips. My lips suddenly became wet.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:04 AM

woman

His lips were wet pressed against my womanhood. I waited in anticipation. I wanted to feel his tingue slip between his lips to feel it on the soft folds of my pussy. I heard him moan. I knew that his lips my must be at least slightly parted. I felt his hot breath agasint my bare skin. I felt him tremble. I leaned forward placing my hands on the sofa in front of me. My soft skin closer to his face. I felt a wet flicker across my pussy entrance.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:19 AM

I kissed her sex's lips once, and she let out a soft cute moan. It almost sounded like a cat purring. It drove me wild. I parted my lips and breathed on her and she squirmed. I pressed my parted lips against her pussy and forced my tongue through her lips. The light scent that her pussy had at first given off was suddenly enhanced ten fold and I had to take a deep breath through my nose. It smelled so good i almost came in my pants. I grabbed her ass as i explored her pussy with my tongue. She purred as my tongue licked her inner walls.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:24 AM

I squirmed and purred. I was so fuckin turned on. I knew that a customer could walk through those doors at anytime. That thought just turned me on even more. Hip lips were soft and wet. His tongue eager as he explored my lips. I could sense his excitement as he inhaled the sweet and erotic scent of my pussy. I saw a car pull into the lot . my breathing became labors as his finger stretched forward to rub my clit. I knew i was dripping onto his tongue i heard him sigh. Out of the corner of my eye i saw the red car pull into a nearby parking spot.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:44 AM

William-man

The taste of her juices was liek nothign i had ever tasted before. I put a finger to her clit, and was about to start rubbing it when reality came hurryign back with the sound of worn down brakepads. I looked into the parking lot only to see car shut its lights off. I got up hurriedly, pulled her face to mine and kissed her passionately knowing she could taste herself on my lips and tongue. I quickly rubbed ran a hand across her breasts and returned to where i should have been to speak with the attendee of the front desk. She hurried back to her position as well and i asked oen more time "Is there anything i could do to fix my predicament with my room key?"
Old 01-21-2009, 10:20 AM

The bell above the door clanged announcing the arrival of another patron.

She look up at him before demurely returning my gaze to my terminal.

"Well Sir, what is the trouble with your door key?"

I could tell that the sound of my voice drove him wild.

Beads of sweat dotted his brown and were similar to the large spot of wetness that all would see on his pants if he moved from the counter.

"M-m m- y key dont work" he stammered.

I could see him quickly reciting mathematical formulas in his head trying to control the lost visions in his head.

It was so sexy - to think i had hime that turned on.

This thoughts scrambled and in overdrive.

I raised my hand upwarding resting it on the swell of my breast ans said "here sir - - use this key - room 198."
Old 01-22-2009, 07:40 PM

(William/man)

I took the key and headed to the elevator.
I got off on the first floor and walked down the hallway to room 198.
I used the key card and the door unlocked. I opened the door, stepped in and hung my jacket in the closet. I turned towards the main part of the room and noticed that there were a couple of suitcases in the corner. She must not have realized the room had been given out to someone. I looked at the clock; it was 11:05. I turned to leave and go back to the front desk, when there was a knock at the door and it opened. I jumped into the closet as a person walked in.