Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-30-2001, 07:43 AM
SapphireTX

Cool Lapdance at a StripClub?

Ok, this may sound like a dumb question but.......

We're heading to Vegas in a few weeks and would like to make this trip as "exciting" as possible for my husband. But I would like to know beforehand as to what I should expect since I've NEVER been to a stripclub - well I have been to Chippendales a few times.

If I suggest going to a stripclub and he buys me a lap (from a female dancer) do they just dance or will they actually touch me and can I touch her? I would love my husband to see me touch another woman's breasts. Actually, I would love to suck on the nipples. Do these things really happen?

I'm not bi- but just very curious as to what it would be like to be with another woman -- as long as my husband is there too.

If I get drunk enough I may even suggest going to the Red Rooster (swingers club.)
Old 08-30-2001, 08:26 AM

there is a club here in Ohio that does the lap dance thing but you go into a private room.

last i knew, anything went with the stripper as long as you paid your tab at the end of it all
Old 08-30-2001, 01:08 PM
Explorer/Adventurer

Dumb Answer?

It sounds like a cop out, but I think it depends...

on local laws and attitudes

on the club: the more "upscale" have rules usually either posted or announced.

on the dancer, if allowed.

on how big the tip is.

Vegas is pretty "wide open" so you may find a place where things are a bit liberal.

If you want to make the trip exciting, why not tell hubby you'd like to go to a stripclub and the experience you desire. I'll bet he'll he'll find that exciting and make it a project!
Old 08-30-2001, 01:13 PM
Stiff Member

IN VEGAS ANYTHING GOES. YOU CAN DO MOSTLY ANYTHING YOU LIKE BUT YOU DO HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. YOU ARE A SPECIAL LADY TO WANT YOUR HUSBAND TO FEEL ANOTHER WOMENS BREASTS. IT TURNS ME ON KNOWING YOU WOULD TRY BEING WITH ANOUTHER WOMEN.
Old 08-30-2001, 01:35 PM
SapphireTX

You're right, Wally. It's probably a cop-out not letting him know exactly how I feel. Altho, I'm sure he would like it..... Hubby is pretty kinky but I've never been too much on experimenting.

I've decided that I want to take our sexlife to a newer level. The past couple of years have been so boring. Young children, work, you know all the daily stuff that actually comes before sex.

I've found this message board and it is totally intriguing to me. I'm hooked reading about all this stuff and since I've been reading about all the erotic things people post it's really gotten me into wanting more... I've done nothing out of the ordinary yet but I think our trip to Vegas will enlighten us both!

When reading these posts.... I'm thinking hey, that would be fun to do.... Some things I've never even thought about it before but it sure sounds like fun.

Anyway, just want to say thanks to all the posters on the boards.... It's been very helpful!!!!! You'll probably hear from me more often.
Old 08-30-2001, 02:05 PM
Wildland Fire Fighter

Thumbs up Las Vegas!

Like was said above ANY THING GOES!

Have been there many times, and to the clubs.

There are two that are really good, the Palimino up to the north end of town toward N Vages on the right going north, this is a great place does not open till 5PM. There is another on the notrh end of the strip, also on the right side going north that opens at 1Pm is also good. There are others, they are all over, but these two are the best I'v been too, lap dances are in privet booths, last time I was there had a lap dance for like 4 songs, uuuuuummmmmmmmmmm got me off!

Also for a laugh you will not for get go to the Flamingo on the strip and see the day show, it is VERY ADULT!!! Tits up or something like that, was the funniest stage show I have ever seen.

There is SOOOOOO Much there to do, we live only a few hours from there and go ever year or two and I grew up only 4 hrs from Vegas and have been going there since the late 70's when I worked there for 1/2 a summer...

If you want to talk about Vegas on the phone let me know and I give you a number to call and I fill you in on more and more.....

Have a blast!!!!!!!!!!

Pixie's Wildland Fire Fighter
Find'em HOT and Leave'em WET!
Old 08-30-2001, 02:19 PM
SapphireTX

Thanks m45.....

I've decided that if the stripjoint conversation comes up then I'll just suggest the Red Rooster. It'll be a little more daring to suggest that we go there but..... I think it'll be a little more interesting.

Have you ever been there? If so, I'de like to email a few questions.

I love Vegas but only get there every couple of years or so. This is our 3rd trip.

After reading all these posts and thinking about our trip to Vegas I have to admit I now have wet panties and hard nipples!!!!
Old 08-30-2001, 04:11 PM
Wildland Fire Fighter

RedRooster

No I have never been there. Would like to know more about it.

Pixie's Wildland Fire Fighter
Find'em HOT and Leave'em WET!
Old 08-31-2001, 01:47 AM
Explorer/Adventurer

My compliments!

To you, Sapphire, for taking some inititative, having some courage, and being open to experiment! That alone makes you one sexy woman, even if you don't do half of what you fantasize about.

Nothing wrong with "copping out" and not announcing all your intentions to hubby. In fact, it's kinda cool. I know I'd love a sexy surprise. (I meant I was copping out by not giving you a straight answer, BTW, not that you were.)

Keep your panties wet and your nipples hard. The rest will cum.

:yellghst: