User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-2001, 06:30 AM
Bard in Training

To Be or Not To Be Vocal???

Hi Everybody:

A query.....

Was wondering what everybody's, guys and girls, views are on being vocal during sex?

Do you like it noisy, quiet or inbetween?

I have a hard time expressing myself vocally during sex, (I guess from all the times I had to try to be quiet while masterbating at home when I was a teenager )

Also when I was married, my husband wasn't very vocal so I guess I just never learned the art of dirty talk!!!

Anybody who would like to give me some lessons feel free!!!!

Gyz
Old 07-09-2001, 08:08 AM

Wink Keep talking and moaning

Hello

I must say I prefer a woman that talks and lets me know what turns her on during foreplay and the lovemaking session. you don't have to talk dirty just let me know what is going on, but talking dirty is good too. And get loud when you are having your orgasm. That gets me off so much. I love to hear a woman really get into the sex with her moans and talking during sex and the orgasm. And to tell me to pull out and cum on your face or tits now that can be the words that will have me cum in an second. Or to tell me to stick it in your ass. I might not make it there before I shoot my load.

Hope this helps.
Old 07-09-2001, 11:38 AM
Bard at large

To me, a very vocal woman is an incredible turn on. I also love when a woman tells me what she likes (and what she doesn't!). One of my greatest pleasures is the feeling of a woman who is really enjoying me during our lovemaking. This pleasure is heightened when I know she likes what I am doing and when I know I am pleasing her the way she likes.
Old 07-09-2001, 11:53 AM
Insatiable MILF

Send a message via Yahoo to JennyD
vice versa..

I love being vocal, talking dirty, moaning, just plain ole having a good time. It took me awhile to get here though. For me it's a comfort level, the less vulnerable I feel with my partner, the more likely I am to be vocal. I love when he's vocal though. Saying whatever, and making noises. Verifies I'm doing a good job and there's no bigger turn on for me than a hard man with desire racing through him...

:-)
Jenny

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct
way, and the only way, it does not exist." ~Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 07-09-2001, 05:45 PM
Professional Voyeur

Send a message via ICQ to Dunchad
Either is good for me

At times it is a great turn on to hear a woman screaming in orgasm, especially my name, lets me know that I am doing all the right stuff. I also like to be told if what I am doing is pleasing to her or not. I usually am not that vocal myself, and at times just hearing soft groans and moans is enough to get me off. As fot talking dirty, well that depends on the mood and situation too.
Old 07-09-2001, 06:25 PM
Texas Indian Member

Send a message via ICQ to MrCuriousUSA
Talking Noisy love!

My wife's favorite expressions when excited are mine too...

Don't Stop! Don't Stop! Don't Stop! Don't Stop!....

or...

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!...

or just...

Unnng-ah! Unnng-ah! Unnng-ah! Ah! Ahh! Ahhhhhhh!

Old 07-10-2001, 04:57 PM
BugnSumen

Thumbs up Speak to me

I love to have my husband speak to me. There is nothing that turns me on more than to hear what he wants me to do. Or to hear him tell me how what I am doing feels to him. But then again I am to embarrassed to speak up myself. Kinda like the pot calling the kettel black huh? I guess my main problem with speaking up is I don't honestly know if it is a turn on for him or a turn off. When I ask him he says "hell I don't care what the hell ever you want is fine. It really doesn't matter." I want to speak up a lot of times but don't because I worry about turning him off. Our sex life has slowed down dramatically since we got married as it is and I for one don't want to make it any slower if you get my drift. BUt... there I go wandering away from the question. YES I love to be with a vocal partner. Yes I would like to feel that If I wanted to, it would turn on my partner as much as me if I was vocal. I find myself as turned on being vocal as having a partner being vocal

Sumen
Old 07-10-2001, 05:17 PM

Thumbs up

My Wife is a screamer, which I love. She is also very vocal about how to make it feel good (ie. just like that, harder, faster). There is no better feeling than making your partner enjoy herself and any clues she can give make it that much easier.
Old 07-12-2001, 12:22 AM
Fornikator

I for one have lots of trouble being quiet during sex.
The only way I've ever succeeded *in a comprimising spot close to other ears* is by holding my breath, which weird or not kind of added to the pleasure of it. Being so naughty I have to hold my breath so i dont get caught.

I for one though find that the bigger deal I make of my orgasm the better it is, during sex or masturbation.
Just personal I guess.

I dont know about loudness from a man though.
I do like the moans, and the "yeah like that, suck harder".
That's always encouraging.
And a groan or moan during orgasm from him is a big turn on.

I like to be loud and wild basically!
Old 07-12-2001, 10:12 PM

It think it puts me over the edge much faster when the women is more vocal, one of my ex girlfriends had such a way with moans and ohs that, even with her not being as physically animated during sex, she could still get me to loose it when she started going crazy vocally
Old 07-12-2001, 10:39 PM
Bard in Training

Great

You guys have all been just great....I'm hearing a consensus here that moanin', groanin', screamin'...all those noises just work for everyone...

Has anyone ever not had a good experience with this? Someone who was just too loud or too crude???

I have to agree with BugnSumen....I love to hear a man telling me how he feels but like her...I'm a little bit shy and feel like I'll say the wrong thing or something...I know....sounds dumb but hey...

Gyz
Old 07-17-2001, 01:15 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Gyzsmo

I personally like to make a noise, whether it's whispering sweet nothings in a ladies ear or a full blooded "YYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" on reaching the point of no return.

I once had a partner who didn't mind me vocalising but it had to be polite or respectful. If I told her in a bar that when we got home I was going to gradually strip her naked then make love to her on the rug in front of the fire she would be all over me as soon as the door was closed. However telling her I wanted to fuck her until her eyes started to bleed would earn me a frosty reply.

And speaking as a guy I'm always glad to her a lady speak up, it means she is taking an interest and not just thinking that the ceiling needs a coat of paint.

If you need some practice for talking dirty msg me!!!!!!

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 07-17-2001, 02:50 PM
Bard in Training

Help...

I'd love some help sweetie....you just look me up on ICQ or request a chat on MSN and I'm in baby...

I'd love some lessons on dirty talking...

I tried to read more about you in your profile but you haven't put in much...how about you send me a message and tell me about yourself....give me an idea of what you're like....

Hope to hear from you soon...

Cheers, Gyz

Old 07-17-2001, 08:15 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Heheh, that's what I call, "the other oral sex"
Old 04-13-2003, 08:50 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
or "aural sexxx"

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas