Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-06-2003, 09:10 AM

Satisfying positions for the man!

I have a question about sexual positions. My parnter is not really open to try new positions because he doesn’t think he can get off. I want to try it standing up in the shower, but he said I’m not tall enough. We are close in height so I don’t see how it can’t work. I am also interested in the spoon position. How is that for the man? I would think you can’t get much motion so you have to be pretty aroused to finish up in that position. Just want some other options for us outside of missionary and doggy for good ways to get him off. Right now I’m interested in spicing up our sex life which means making it as fun for him as possible. Later when I get him hooked we can focus on my pleasure, although I’m sure they will go hand in hand.
Old 06-06-2003, 09:20 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
A fave of mine is me on my back, him starting out on his side. I throw on leg over his side and one between his legs. Makes kind of like a T to start. He can reach my clit and when I start cumming he can shift and sort of up end me finishing with him sort of facing down.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-06-2003, 09:23 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
OHHHHH! But his all time fave is him standing on the floor and me kneeling on the edge of the bed with basically my ass hanging off. You can adjust easily up or down based on height. This seems to be a position that gives some seriously deep penetration for us. I end up with sore bones the next day cause he goes animal in this position usually

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-06-2003, 02:39 PM
Fallen

Hmm I thought I saw another thread on the exact same thing, and your lover has the same response hers did...I have to reiterate...I am not sure why he is so concerned about not being able to get off in a new position? My mind is boggled...for me sure, some positions are harder to get off than others, but I still love them, they are fun for me, and fun for my lover...that is just a selfish attitude, and ignorant as well in my opinion. But I digress as this will just degenerate into a rant...

Lil of course has some good suggestions another one you can try is sort of a variation of missionary, where he throws your legs up on his shoulders so he gets real deep, it is a lot of fun if you are raised up so he is able to stand up while you are on your back (say a table or something) for maximum leverage.
"And as we all play parts of tomorrow, some ways will work and other ways we'll play. And I know we can't all stay here forever, so I'll write, my words on the face of today...and then they'll paint it" - Shannon Hoon
Old 06-06-2003, 04:46 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
I can't say whether a guy would like the spoon position a lot or not (I love it and I had one partner who loved it, too), but I CAN tell you that you can move a lot more in that position than you might expect.
Old 06-07-2003, 03:57 PM

A clear favourite

is you on all fours arse up and out, 99% of men cannot resist.

Wildeye

especially in stockings, dress thrown up over your hips, panties pulled down or to the side or crotchless or none.