Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-03-2006, 04:30 AM
Banned

Send a message via MSN to ~Da_NufNuffess~
my 1st encounter

This story might not be the best, but it sure as hell made me excited, because it's my first sexual encounter with another girl.

Tannah and I have been best friends all our lives and even in the same band together. We spent all of our time around each other, but there was nothing that compared to our last saturday night. We were in a friend's truck, but there was a back that was completely closed off that we were sitting in. The ride was really bumpy, and we would be taking an hour long trip. It was already past midnight, and we were both really tired from the night out we just had. I was sitting on the seat when Tannah laid her head down on my lap. I put my jacket under her head to make her feel a little more comfortable. All of the sudden, she said she had a stomachache, so she lifted up her shirt exposing her bare stomach and started rubbing around her stomach in circles, using only her nails very lightly, and moving them back and forth. After a few minutes, she grabbed my hand and while she was holding my hand in hers, she kept rubbing her stomach with the other. Then she turned to me and said her arm was getting tired, and she asked if i could rub her stomach for her. She lifted up her shirt even higher, and after I started rubbing my fingers gently across her abdomen, she removed her shirt, leaving only her bra and naked stomach. She kissed up and down my arm, but I thought nothing of it. As I kept rubbing, she eventually removed her bra and there i was, staring at her revealed breasts while rubbing my hands up and down her waist line, each time getting closer and closer to the very egde of the top of her jeans. I kept rubbing her and then I looked at her face and noticed she was closing her eyes and had a huge grin across her face. She began breathing heavier and I moved my face down next to her shoulder where she met me with the sweetest kiss I have ever tasted. We began making out and she took my hand and stuck it down her jeans. I felt her bare, naked vagina, it was already soaking wet, but I didn't play with it just yet. I still kept stroking her stomach and with only my hands rubbing up and down her abdoman, i looked up and saw her eyes closed and smiling, breathing heavily again, only this time she let out a smal moan and i noticed she was orgasming! She quickly grabbed my hand and stuck it down to her vagina once again to quench her vaginas thirst. She began unbuttoning my jeans and she was touching my wet vagina as well in no time. We spent forever making out, and her soft fingers were exploring the outside walls of my vagina, almost enough to make me cum already. I rubbed my finger in small circles around her clit and she came all over the place. It was warm and smooth, and then she made me squirt out for what it seemed like forever. We sat together, making out, the whole ride home and when we got back to our friends house for a sleepover, we got the entire bed and room to ourselves. She slept with her free breasts touching mine and we shared one last kiss.

As this is my 1st story please let me know what you all think and if I need improving.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 02-03-2006 at 08:56 PM.