Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-28-2003, 10:13 AM

My wimp friend

A story written for a friend who wants to be a wimp

You wake up in your hotel room having travelled there with your with the day before. Yesterday was spent sightseeing and then a great meal and loads of wine.

You try to get up but your arms won’t move, for a second you think your arms are paralized, then looking around at first in panic you notice your arms are tied to the bed with a pair of your wifes stockings. You struggle and cry out, then you hear me for the first time, ‘Your wimpy husband has woken at last, what fun he missed last night’.

You look up and see me standing at the end of the bed, you realise you are completely naked, '‘our wimp is wondering what is happening, shall I tell him or make it a surprise, I think a surprise’. As I say this you see your wife appear, her hair is tussled and she is wearing panties and a silk teddy. You see that her panties are dark and look very wet around her cunt.

‘First I think your wife needs cleaning up’ and your wife slides her panties down and sits over your face, ‘drink it up wimp, lick out all of my sticky come, is it still warm from being squirted in your wifes cunt by my thick cock.
Your wife sits on your mouth nearly suffocating you, you use your tongue and are soon tasting my salty come, your wife rubs herself against you as you lick.

‘Time for dressing up wimp, help me Lucy please’.

As you lick you feel hands putting things on your legs, you can’t see what but whatever they feel soft and smooth, you feel our hands running up and down your legs smoothing out the material.

Your wife climbs off you, your lips and face are sticky and you look up as I take your picture, you see your legs sheathed in black stockings, your wife has just finished clipping on a suspender belt and I then pull a pair of your wifes panties up over your legs and cover your little cock.

‘Well what a sight you are little wimp, shall I sit on him now Lucy, would you like to see him beg to touch us’.

I strip down leaving just a pair of your wifes panties on, ‘Lucy choose these for me, she fucked me while I wore them’. I sit astride you lowering my ass over your cock, ‘feel me squashing you wimp, feel my ass rubbing your little cock, I bet you would like to feel me all over you’ I slide up your body, your wife watches and takes pictures as I get to your face, I lean forward, you see my hard thick cock trapped by the panties.
‘Do you want to lick this wimp, would you like to suck it’
‘Yes please’ is your reply,
‘Well you don’t sound very enthusiastic, perhaps I’ll let your wife do it instead she loves to suck my cock'’
‘No pleeeeease I want your cock, I want to feel your hard cock in my mouth’
‘That’s better, would you like to taste my come in my mouth, have your fingers around my cock when I come? Will you promise not to struggle if I release one of your hands’

‘No I won’t try. I want your cock to humiliate me, to fuck my mouth to fill me with your come’

‘Well I think I may let you, lick my pantie covered cock, I’ll see how good you are’
I lean forward, you lit your head and we all watch as your tongue slips out and licks the whole length of me, slowly at first then more urgently, you lick and lick until the panties are soaked.
‘Lucy pull my panties down let the wimp suck my cock properly I think he is getting the hang of it now’.

Lucy pulls the panties down and holds my cock, she guides it to your mouth, you open wide and the head of my thick cock slides in.
Your wife says ‘Oh this is making me so hot, I want to see my husband fucking a cock with his mouth, fuck him, come inside him Mmmmmm’

You start to move your head up and down, your wife holds your head and I start to move my hips slowly sliding in and out of your mouth. I release one of your hands and you grab my cock and rub it as we fuck, ‘Oh yes wimp fuck Ric’s cock, I am so wet, I am going to come just watching you, don’t stop………’ Your wife gasps as I thrust harder, you suck, my cock is wet from your sucking and your hand grips my thick cock tightly.

I call out that I am about to come ‘suck wimp suck me hard feel my come fill your mouth’. You grip my cock feeling my cock tremble then my come pulsing through just before the hot sticky come starts to fill your mouth.
Your wife gasps, ‘Oh yes, wow, you’ve done it wimp, sucked a mans cock and swallowed his come, swallow it now’
I pull my cock out and let my come splash onto your face, ‘Oh more’ your wife gasps as she shakes and orgasms at the sight of my cock coming over you and being wiped over your face covering you with sticky come.

‘Clean me up wimp, lick my cock clean’ as you lick your wife licks your face cleaning up my come from there, she kisses you and you taste the come on her tongue, she is so hot!!!

‘Time for walkies wimp’ I say, you wonder what I mean until you realise I have a collar in my hand and before you know it I’ve strapped it around your neck. I use one of your wifes stockings as a lead and walk you around the room.
‘Look at the little wimps cock swinging as he walks around on all fours’ I taunt, ‘You know what dogs do, they sniff everything, here sniff this wimp’. Your wife is kneeling in front of a chair, you see her butt sticking out at you, I lead you over and press your face to her cunt, ‘Lick wimp dog, lick that bitch ass and cunt, get your tail wagging’ You dip your tongue into your wifes hot cunt, you hear her cry out, ‘What’s that licking me, how did that dog get in here’

‘It’s ok, he’s just a wimp dog, he will do anything I say, won’t you wimp’, I see you nod your head as you carry on licking.

You try and lick your wifes ass, but feel the collar being pulled to move you away, ‘You dirty dog wimp, who said you could lick that ass, you bad dog’, you yelp as you feel my hand slap your ass, ‘that will stop you from misbehaving, do as you are told in future’.

‘Now time to use that little cock of yours, get up over your wife and give it to her like a dog would, fuck her with your wimp cock’
I lift you up and over your wifes back, you feel your cock bump against your wifes cunt, it is hot and very wet, you feel my hand grab your cock and rub it over your wifes cunt, ‘are you ready to fuck wimp’, you nod your head.

You are on your knees and sliding your cock into your wifes hot cunt, you feel me behind you, ‘Now I’m going to doggy fuck you wimp, let you feel what is like to be a bitch’ You feel your legs being pulled apart, ‘now for you to feel a lovely thick cock in your virgin ass, it is hard and oiled up, slippery and eager to get in you’

You feel me pressing up to you, my hands rub your hose covered thighs and my cock nudges your ass, ‘You want to feel this wimp?’
‘Oh yes please, fuck your dog wimp with your big cock, fill my ass, pleeeeeeease’

‘That’s good enough, now feel me inside you’ I guide my cock slowly into the opening of your ass, ‘It’s coming now wimp be ready’ I thrust forward, my oiled cock slides right inside you, your cock jumps forward making your wife gasp, I start to fuck even harder, you gasp and move your hips, pushing onto my cock then fucking your wife.

‘You are such a wimp, letting me fuck your ass, tell me you want my come inside you’
‘Oh yes fill my ass with your come, let me have all of your come’

I grab your hose covered thighs and lift you up as I pump into you, your cock is forced in and out of your wife, we are all gasping and sighing, I tell you to be ready for my come and you then feel my cock pumping hard sliding in and out, one of my hands grabs your balls and squeezes as my come squirts into your ass, ‘Oh wimp you have taken my come like a real dog, you have fucked your wife like a dog, you will sleep on the floor later like a dog while I fuck your wife on the bed’.

Hope you enjoy it.