Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-17-2003, 02:20 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to grotochp
Really or Not Really

Hello All I figured since I have read many a stories I would tell some of my real life experiences and fantasys, I’ll let you try to decide which is which and hope you enjoy.
I was bored and horny one night sitting at home so I decided to sign online to AOL and see what I can get into. I decided to go into a few of the rooms called Cops who flirt and Married and flirting and southern California. Once I got in there I just sat and observed for a while feeling out the room and the women to see if there might be any luck. As luck would have it I got a instant message from a woman who said she was horny and needed to have her pussy licked and sucked and fucked. I was in a playful and teasing mood and decided to see how far she would go. So I told her if she wants to there are a few rules and she has to obey or she can find someone else to cyber with. She said she is in charge I corrected her told her to address her new master properly or goodbye. She didn’t say anything and just continued to chat I told her in BOLD type to address me properly or go away. I then left the room and closed her instant message. I figured this would get to her which it did not less than 5 minutes later I get a instant message and she says Master I am sorry I am new and not sure how to play this online game. I then advised her I don’t play online that I am for real before we proceed she has to answer some questions to see if she is worthy to serve me. I then asked her how tall and measurements and she describes herself to be this 5’2 110 pound blond blue eye with 36D 24 36, I didn’t believe her and told her so reason I know she was lying was she had a picture on her webpage busted LOL and said the first rule I have is for her to tell me the truth and not lie about anything as I will Know she then asked how did I know for sure she was lying about her looks I told her look at your webpage. The second question I ask her is she looking for a online encounter or a real face to face meeting. The 3rd question is she shaved by her pussy and what is her sex life like, the 4th was is she married and if she is why is she looking for an affair and the 5th question was will you do everything I tell her when we meet which we will. So her answers were it depended on the person if she decided to meet in person what that told me was if she thought I was handsome and fuckable. She then told me she has never shaved her pussy she only does it missionary style as her hubby only fucks her in that position. I then asked her about oral sex has she ever had it done and has she ever sucked a cock before. She said no Master I have not done either and that’s one reason I am online is to see if its true. I asked her what she meant by being true that a woman can have a orgasm from sucking a cock and having her pussy eaten. I then told her she will only cum if I feel she has done something to deserve cumming and her main goal is to please me and my pleasure is what she gets pleasure from. I then told her I will give her first orgasm to her but she will have to earn the rest. I then caught her in another lie when she went to answer the 4th question when she said she wasn’t married I then said why did you tell me that your hubby only fucks you missionary style she said oh I forgot I told her that is lie number 2 if she lies to me again when we meet I will treat her like a slut like she is and wont let her cum she said yes master I understand she then surprised me by saying master will you call me your cum sucking slut I heard that term from a girlfriend at work and that is one of the few reasons I am looking online for fun. The 5th question said yes you know I am married but don’t know why I am looking for an affair. I said well Slut tell your Master why you think you deserve my cock. She then said master I went to a sex toy party kind a like for Tupperware I knew she was a goodie twoshoes when she answer that. I then said yes I have a few toys I will use on your ass pussy and nipples if your good or bad depending on the toys. She said that she didn’t know women had orgasms and guys had big penises I said they are call Cocks to real men. I then asked her how big her hubby was she said when he is fully hard maybe 3 inches she said he was Jewish, I then told her that religion doesn’t change the size of your cock if your circumcised or not it is just a luck of the draw LOL. I then told her I was 9 inches long and 1 ½ inches thick when fully hard as she will find out when I come over to fuck her tonight. She then tried the 3rd lie and said she cant tonight as her hubby is here she was truly new to aol and didn’t pay attention to what she was saying when I saw her in the room early. She said she came online cause her hubby was away on business for a week. I then told her that was Lie number 3 and goodbye. She said wait please master I’ll do anything just talk to me some more I started laughing and said Really and she said Really I said prove it she said how I said one call me now at #!)&!$((#$ LOL so she did and we just started talking about nothing really important cause it is always different online than when you talk in person. We just started talking about how she is unhappy and jealous of her friends sex life that they all have had orgasms and she has to fake them with her hubby and she tells them she has to many to count. I then tell her that when we meet the first time she will meet her new master she just laughed I then hung up right then. She called right back and said chuck why did you hang up I said I am not chuck to you I am master and when you get that right then call me otherwise don’t call she said chuck I then hung up the phone. Sure as snow is white she called back I said hello she master I am sorry I then said Really she said yes I said how will you make it up to me she answered ANYTHING and bet you can guess what I said yes that’s it REALLY. She said yes I have gotten her horny and her pussy is wet. I was deciding on how horny I was and to see if she was truly new to AOL or not so I said give me your address and hop into the shower shave all your pussy hair off and call me back when your done but there are a few rules first ok I told her that we will have a safe word and she said why what’s that for I told her that is so when I show up at her door and she is naked that if she decides to chicken out or gets scare from what we will be doing I know to stop she said that is so neat and interesting. Just from that answer I had a feeling that I probably would be just reading a Pixies-Place story and jacking off all alone tonight. So we decide on the word of sushi as a safe word she then starts asking does she have to call me master I tell her this one time tonight I wont hold her to calling me master if she forgets. She then asks what I plan on doing to her. I tell her go shower shave your pussy as you will be fucked till you cum in your pussy and I will fuck your ass and you will suck and swallow my cum from my cock I then again tell her if anything she doesn’t want to do just say the safeword. So we hang up and I mean I never knew a woman could shower and shave her pussy in 30 mins or less but she did and just as I was sitting down to watch CSI on Monday night she calls and the first words out of her mouth are Master your cum sucking cock eater is waiting I just laughed at the way she said it and knew for sure this girl lead a sheltered life and told her when I knock on the door at her place she will be naked and on her knees waiting to suck my cock when she greets me. She then ask master what happens if I don’t obey will you spank or punish me I ask do you want spanked and in a very low voice she says yes please master I would like to be spanked till I cum cause a girlfriend told me she has that done all the time while being fucked in the ass I said ok slit but when we meet I need to go over some rules of do’s and don’ts when we meet then if you still want to go on we will.
Old 03-17-2003, 02:21 AM

Really or Not Really

I drive over to the address and it is in a very nice area of town not rich but not poor just the average hard working family type house. I knock on the door expecting her to be dress but to my surprise she is a total knock out and is completely shaven with her hair damp from the shower and droplets of water still running down her chest she is 5’4 and about 135 long hair light brownish hair to her shoulders and 36 DD breasts with pencil size nipples and half dollar aureoles and her pussy is trimmed she said she was so horny and was hoping I would come eat her that she wanted me to shave her. I let her know that I will as she does need to have that beautiful pussy eaten and fucked I see drops of her wetness just sliding down her slit and her lips are puffy I asked her did you play with yourself and she said yes I said ok but for her to suck this cock I drop my pants and she gasps and her eyes get big like a kid in a candy story talk about feeling good I then ask her is she sure that she wants to fuck me and suck my cock and have me fuck her ass. I tell her that once you have a large cock your pussy won’t be the same and unless your hubby is dense he will know you have been fucking around. All of a sudden she starts to laugh and says that will teach that prick he fucked my co worker and that’s the real reason why I want an affair she says my cock will be the second cock to fuck her as she was a virgin when she was married I then tell my cock sucking slut to start sucking my cock cause she is going to get the fucking of her life after she swallows my cum. She truly has a lead a sheltered life as I had to tell her more suction less teeth as she started out slowly and started to lick my shaft first dabbing and licking like a lolly pop I told her to relax as I proceeded to fuck her mouth she got my cock hard very quickly and I was slamming my cock into her mouth and she was deep throating my cock and gagging when she would get to the base of my cock she pulled off and said damm this clear stuff is good I told her that is precum and it will get thicker when I cum she then said master please cum in my mouth I was close to cumming but said you never had a oral sex or a orgasm have you so I decided to give her a treat as she was very tight and I wanted to fuck her more than this one time so I told her to bend over the kitchen table and I proceeded to fuck her pussy doggy style she let out a moan of sheer pleasure when I was balls deep into her pussy I slowly started to fuck her she said master we need a condom and I told her if she wants one I will wear it but I wont be able to cum in her pussy and then go down on her suck my and her cum together from her pussy she turned over her shoulder and said really and I said REALLY. I then proceeded to fuck her in a few different positions as I like to use a kama sutra book I downloaded and have on my palm pilot. She had her first orgasm in a position called the gardner we almost broke the kitchen table imagine trying to explain LOL. I finally told her I was close to cumming and she was begging please master cum in my pussy so you can suck it out we were in a doggystyle again fucking when she said that I then spanked her ass saying I am in control and I will decide if she gets pleasure she said please master I will be your slut and fuck you anytime just let me cum I said REALLY and she said yes Really. I said I will hold you to that as I blew a load up cum deep inside my new slave I then said Slut you have now earned the title of Slave and I will call you as such and she said REALLY and I said REALLY. I then proceed to take her to the bedroom where I saw a video camera and said slave you will do anything right yes master I said ok lets get the video camera and we will make a home movie for me to take with me no master I cant I am afraid and she then said SUSHI and I said ok sweetie we wont use the video camera I said yes not until your ready ok I then said your pussy is just dripping with all our cum and do you know what that’s called and she said no I said a Creampie and she said REALLY and I said REALLY I then proceed to kneel down between her legs and lick her lips taking each one in and nibbling it then chewing on it lightly I then began to spread her pussy apart so I could lick and suck my cum from her pussy she was squirm and moaning oh yes oh yes she had one orgasm when I started to lick and suck her clit and finger fuck her pussy and I stuck a finger in her ass and started to rub them together while pinching her nipples with my other hand and she had one heck of a orgasm cause I thought I ate and sucked all my cum from her but when she came she squirted more of my cum and her pussy juice together she was so sweet and she was just breathing and panting real hard saying stop to sensitive I think your cock did something to me cause my pussy is to sensitive now I said no sweetie that is how a true orgasm feels everything is sensitive down there she said REALLY and I said yes I then was rock hard again and she said master I see your cock is hard again can I help I said I want to fuck you but your to sensitive she said well master you still haven’t fucked my ass yet I said REALLY you sure. Her answer was please master I said ok lets use this gel I brought called astroglide it will help with me getting in your virgin ass and I said remember our safe word cause once I am in I will want to cum inside it. I spent the next 5 mins lubing her ass and my cock up and then got a pillow and stuck it under her and had her hold her ass cheeks open and I proceeded to slowly shove my cock in her ass she was wimping and whining and I kept asking her do you want me to stop she said no I spanked her ass and when she let out a yelp I gave my cock a quick plunge and she said oh master that felt good do it again please. I said REALLY and she said really so I slapped her again but with a crop I bought with me and she was moaning yes until my whole cock was balls deep and I was reaching around pinching her nipples with one hand and I was fingering her clit with the other her pussy was just soaking the bed with us fucking like we were. I came in her ass as she just had a orgasm and we both collapsed on the bed my cock slowly fell out of her ass and when it did she got up and went to get a wash cloth and proceeded to wash my cock cleaned I told her she didn’t need to do that but she said but master you haven’t cum in my mouth and I have swallowed my new lovers and master cum as you’re the only one who will be fucking me, until I know everything so I can blow my husband’s mine away and make him wonder. I said REALLY and now its your turn as the reader to make up your mine did it REALLY happen or Not. LOL LOL
Old 03-19-2003, 09:18 PM

hello all I will be gone from this site for a while and will miss you all till then be safe by for now have fun