Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-12-2003, 10:49 PM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
Lesbian Lover, Part 2

As your breathing got back to normal, you said, “Let’s get the toys. I want us to play with each other.”

You reached over to the drawer and pulled out two of your favorite dildos. Getting on your knees next to my face, you took one of the dildos and offered the tip to my lips.

“Get it wet for me, sweetie.”

I opened my mouth and you inserted the dildo. I sucked it as you gently slid the shaft in and out my mouth. I mustered up my saliva so that there was a glistening sheen on the shaft. You pulled it out, and rubbed the tip up and down your wet pussy lips. After a moment, you slid the shaft into your pussy and stroked it several times, then pulled it out again. You offered it again to my lips, and I sucked your juices from the plastic shaft.

“Here, I want you to put it inside me. I want to play with you, too.”

Handing me the dildo, I took it and teased your lips and clit with it, then slowly inserted the shaft inside you. I slowly started fucking your pussy with the shiny faux-cock.

“Mmmmm…. Very nice, my little slut, but I want to play with your “pussy” too.”

Taking the other dildo, you placed it at my lips and started fucking my mouth with it. You then took the wet dildo and teased my nipples with it. You offered your finger to my mouth, and I started sucking it. First one, then two, then three fingers. You finger-fucked my mouth until they were wet with my saliva.

You shifted around to my side as I kept slowly pistoning the dildo inside your pussy. You gently spread my legs and started rubbing my perineum just below my trussed balls. Making sure not to touch my cock or balls, you teased me. I spread my legs wider to get the most of your attentions. My hand was still slowly fucking your pussy with the shaft, and I could feel your moisture sliding down the shaft and dampening my hand.

You tapped the back of my knees and motioned me to pull my knees up toward my chest. Pulling the thong out of my crack, your moist fingers starting caressing my perineum and rosebud.

“You like me teasing your ‘pussy’, sweet?”

“Yes, it feels really good.”

“Feels really good…. What?”

“It feels really good, Mistress.”

“Much better! Even though I have allowed you to be a woman for a night, there is still a standing that must be maintained.”

Your finger was rubbing my rosebud until finally a finger entered me. I let out a small groan as I spread myself wider to accept your invasion. With your other hand, you took the dildo placed it back on my lips. You started stroking the plastic rod in my mouth.

“Your ‘pussy’ doesn’t seem to be too wet. I suggest that you provide some good lubrication.”

I mustered up as much saliva as I could, and the toy was dripping as you extracted it from my mouth and placed it in your other hand. You bent down and I reached around and kept the dildo pistoning in and out of your dripping gash.

Using two fingers, you spread my asscheeks, and placed the wet dildo on my open bud. With a twisting motion, you opened me up and started pushing the shaft into my open “pussy”.

“Take it all, love. The more you take, the better it pleases your Mistress.”

We both started fucking each other with the dildos until we were nearly at a matched rhythm. As my hand pumped the dildo inside you, I licked the fingers on my other hand and started teasing your hooded clit. You bent further over, and started teasing my stretched hole with your tongue as you fucked my ass.

The sensations in my body were getting feverish, and I became lost in the heat of our lust. The pressure on my prostate was triggering the urgent need to come, but the binding on my cock and balls nearly made that impossible.

Nearly delirious, I started chanting, “Oh, yes, please fuck me… please fuck me.”

All the while my hands were busy coaxing and teasing your dripping quim. Your hips started moving in tandem with the shiny dildo going in and out of your pussy. My fingers delved under your hood and strummed your hot, wet clit. Another wave was about to envelope you as you fucked and licked my tight ass.

Suddenly, another gush of wetness started streaming out of your pussy, and I coated one of my fingers and injected it into your ass as you moaned loudly declaring your orgasm.

You twirled around and started kissing me deeply as you moaned into my mouth. You hugged your body close to mine as the waves washed over you again and again. Your thigh went between my legs, and you pushed the end of the dildo even deeper inside of me.

As your passion began to level off, your kisses became softer and you again kissed my neck, cheeks, eyes, and chin. You reached down and pulled my hips into you as you cuddled against me.

“Very nice, sweet. I kind of like it when you are a woman. Much more attentive. Let’s not spoil it with you coming.”

Pushing me over, you maneuvered me into a spoon position with you on my back. Your knee nudged between my asscheeks to maintain the dildo in my ass. I could feel the warm contour of your body with your hot rigid nipples burrowing into my back. I wiggled back against you, as you reached around and lightly caressed my nipples. I can’t remember being more horny, or more fulfilled.
Old 01-12-2003, 10:51 PM
Soft & Silky CD

Send a message via Yahoo to Tess
Lesbian Lover, Part 1

This is based on a true experience, but it is probably not what you think it is. Enjoy!

“You know there is more to me than just my pussy,” she said as I rolled off. I had just come like a banshee, and I was wanting to go to sleep.

“I know, baby. A lot more, and I really enjoy all of you, “ I said, trying to deflect the tone of your indictment.

“That’s what you say, but after you stick your dick in and come, your’re done. Well, has it ever crossed your mind that I’m not?”

“What’sa matter, babe. Wasn’t it good enough for you tonight. You were really getting hot.”

“Yes, it was REALLY good. I love the way you fuck me. But our sex life shouldn’t revolve around your dick. When I’m just getting revved up, you are heading to dreamland. I need more.”

“Okay, what do you want? I’m game.”

“I want to you to think about sex with the whole person. Lesbians make have fantastic sex, and there’s not a dick around.”

“Great! You want a woman instead of me?”

“No, I just want you to learn that women respond differently than men. I know what men like, but do you know what women like? Tell you what, let me show you how to make love to a woman.”

“Okay, tell me what to do”, I said with a smile spreading on my face.

“I’ll do better, I’ll show you. Now go get a shower and get cleaned up. I want you nice and sweet for me. And shave. I don’t know of any women that I want to have five o’clock shadow. I want your face smooth and soft.”

After I finished my shower and shave, I went back in the bedroom while I was drying my hair. You had lit a bunch of scented candles and the mellow light felt warm and inviting.

“Is my sweet thing ready?”

“Sure, baby.”

“Come on over here and lay next to me.”

As I lay down, you reached and held my face in your hands. You gazed in my eyes as you placed a sweet kiss on my mouth. You lightly traced your tongue around my lips, then kissed my mouth until I opened my mouth so slightly. You turned my head then and ran your tongue all around my mouth before dipping your tongue in my mouth and giving me a deep French kiss. My body was responding, and my dick stretched out to a rigid attention.

“See, the mouth is a very sensual place. Women know this, and use their mouths to make love. Let’s take the dick out of the equation and see how you do.”

“Whaa???”

“Hush now. You never learned anything when you’re talking.”

Reaching over to the nightstand, you got out the trusty cock cage and slid it over my straining cock and balls, making a tight, trussed package.

“It’s still getting in the way. Put these on”, you said as you handed me some of your thong panties.

“Hey, what gives?”

“Trust me, you are going to love this. Tonight, you are my lesbian lover, and I am going to absolutely rock your world. Now be a sweet thing and do as I tell you.”

I hoisted my legs and slipped the panties on and my banded cock which strained against the satiny fabric. You reached back and pulled the panties tight and I could feel the thong firmly encased between my ass cheeks.

“Okay, my lover, lay down and let me show you what a woman wants to feel.”

As I lay back, you cuddled next to me and placed your leg over my thigh and cuddled closer. Your hands started caressing my stomach as you started tracing little kisses on my neck and ears. Your hands traced up my stomach and started tracing little circles around my nipple. You took my earlobe and started sucking it sensually as your fingers traced lightly over my satin encased cock.

“We’re going to take out time with this, my sweet little panty slut. You are my hot bitch tonight, and the only things we can use are our hands, mouths, and toys. Understood?”

“Hmmmm, this has potential….”

“A woman likes her breasts sucked. Think you’d like that?”

As you muttered that, you lowered your head and started teasing my nubs with your mouth. The tip of your tongue started circling and teasing the nubs, punctuated by a little nip with your teeth. Rising on your hands and knees, you went to the other nipple and licked and sucked the hard nub.

“Slide down a bit, my pet.”
While still licking, you moved around so that your breasts were above my face. Reaching down, you fed one of your nipples in my mouth as we were now in a breast sucking 69. My hands rose and started stroking your sides as I nursed each of your breasts. I was getting really turned on and wanted my cock to have relief, but the cock ring and the satin panties were binding me tightly.

I opened my mouth and tried to swallow your breasts as my tongue rolled and teased your nipples. My nipples were getting ultra-sensitive from the unaccustomed sucking and licking. I started to softly moan from my breast filled mouth.

You raised yourself up with your knees just above my head. You took your fingers and put them in my mouth.

“Suck.”

You placed one finger in my mouth and I started sucking. You pulled your wet finger out and started tweaking one of my nipples. Taking your other hand, you placed a finger in my mouth and I sucked it like a little cock. You then started teasing both my nipples with your moist fingertips.

Moving forward on your knees, your shaven gash was above my mouth. As you started tweaking my nipples more rapidly, you slowly lowered your wet pussy onto my mouth. Without prompting, I extended my tongue and received your offering. I was delirious from the stimulation, and I tried to translate your tactile stimulation with my tongue.

As you lowered yourself, your knees spread wider so that your succulent pussy was wide open to my hungry tongue. As I extended my tongue, you started grinding my mouth with your open wetness. You shifted your body so that the efforts of my tongue would be most appreciated by you.

My hands wandered up, and I rubbed your sides and under your arms, finally finding your ample breasts. I found your nipples, and mimicked the tweaking I was receiving.

The motion of your hips was getting more urgent, and the treatment of my nipples was getting rougher as your passion increased. You moved your pussy back and forth, rubbing your pussy with just the right pressure against my tongue and mouth. You were fucking my face. I lost all track of earthly things and surrendered to the sensations.

As your orgasm started, there was a rush of wetness which drenched my face. You ground your pussy down on my mouth, nearly bruising my lips. I kept my tongue constantly licking as a low moan went to a shout, and then a scream as your body trembled with the wave crashing over you. At the zenith of your passion, your fingers were twisting my nipples like little knobs.

As the wave passed, you dismounted and turned around. You lay flat on top of me, and your wet pussy was rubbing against my satin sheathed cock. You reached up taking my head in both your hands, and gave me a deep, hot kiss. My lips and face were drenched with your essence, and you feasted on yourself as our tongues and mouths swirled together.

Your rubbing of my cock was getting me deliciously hot, and I started humping back against your thrusts.

“No, baby, you can’t come yet. I want this to last a long time. And remember; mouths, tongues, and toys only amongst us girls.”

As you were talking to me, you were gazing in my eyes, stopping ever so often to kiss my eyes, cheeks, and forehead. I submitted to my role, and started caressing your back, sides, and hips as you dictated the course of our explorations.

You placed your head on my shoulder and started kissing my neck. I leaned my head over to accept your sweet kisses. I luxuriated in the heat of your body, and the softness of the moment.