Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-2006, 03:25 AM
Learning to talk sexy

James

James lives next door, an attractive but rather serious man, two teenage daughters and a very busy job, widowed only a few years ago and completely caught up in the day to day grind and ever since I moved into my cute little house next door to his a little over a year ago, the subject of my most steamily wild fantasies.

We said hello to each other most days, both of us leaving for work OR arriving home from work at approximately the same time, his girls had kind of adopted me at times when they needed a woman to talk to, do a quick fashion show for or such other totally female activities. I liked them very much, they were smart, sensible and very cute girls who had good manners and seemed to be thoughtful of others. Which only seemed to make my fantasies even more hot and frequent in regard to their very serious but nice father.

Just yesterday the girls left for a two week learning experience, a special event planned by their school. And with their time away I knew I had to at least take the opportunity to get to know James a bit better. I timed my leaving in the morning specifically to be able to outside at the same time as him. I mentioned the girls trip and asked if he'd like to share a casual dinner with me that night or the next. He smiled and looked a bit relieved as he accepted, admitting in just a few words that he hadn't known what to do with himself the night before, the house had been way too quiet to get anything done. I smiled, said maybe he'd like to come over sometime between 6 and 7 and then quickly climbed into my car and drove off with a wave of my hand.

Dinner was simple, pasta with chicken and a white sauce and a tossed salad. I didn't want it to be complicated, didn't want to make it seem like a big deal or too formal, wanted James to be comfortable and at ease. I could fantasize about quick hot sex, but knew that it was likely to take at least a few meetings to get that easy with each other.

Arriving a bit after 6:00, James looked wonderful, wearing jeans and pull on shirt in vibrant purple, I knew the shirt was one his girls had given him for father's day, purple was their favorite color. Midnight blue eyes were enhanced with the deep purple reflecting in them. Touching his forearm briefly and letting my fingertips gently slide down to his wrist before pulling back, I welcomed him into my place. Inviting him in with a wave of my hand and a quick smile before turning and letting him follow me at his own pace back to the kitchen. He asked if he could help, but I had already put the salad and dressing on the table and the pasta was ready whenever we decided to eat.

"Thought we could talk for a few minutes before starting dinner, I don't usually eat quite this early." Nodding he agreed "Good, don't want to rush only to go back to my empty place." He smiled to let me know that he was being self depricating, not looking for pity.

We talked, laughed, exchanged funny stories and made our way through dinner with hardly any break in conversation. I had learned little bits and pieces about him to help the flow of chatter from his girls over the last several months of building friendship with them. I dared to lightly touch him a few more times as the evening progressed and by the time he left, he did so with a quick but gentle hug. The heat and sexy scent of his body close to mine sent my fantasies into overdrive that night.

In the morning, I was invited to his place for that evening to share pizza and watch a video. I accepted and again drove off with a smile and wave.

Showing up with rootbeers and icecream for dessert, I followed him into the kitchen to put my items in the fridge and freezer. We discussed pizza toppings before he called in the order and we settled into the comfortable couch a foot or so apart and in front of his large screen tv, deciding to wait until the pizza arrived before we started the video. Again we chatted and laughed a lot, hardly stopping when the pizza was delivered. The movie was half action, half romantic comedy, just right for a date type event, his choice gave me a secret smile.

Half way through the movie we had both moved a bit closer to each other and his arm was lightly draped on the back of the couch behind me, i skuched in a bit closer and felt his arm drop down to rest across my shoulders. Gradually my fingers found his and played lightly with his fingertips, eventually my other hand found its way to his thigh, fingertips lightly tracing up and down, pressing inward as they extended inward.

Lips touched lightly in my hair just above my ear, I leaned into it, couldn't stop the slight cat-like sound deep in my throat, the thought of his hot breath and lips against my neck a few inches lower, had me barely able to contain the squirm that I felt deep in my body. Fingers tickled lightly against the side of my neck on the other side, I breathed deeply, trying to control the images building in my head.

I have no idea how that movie ended, by then we had progressed to heated kisses and his hands broke away from me long enough to turn off the television when the movie ended and the sound of snow on the screen became intrusive. My breasts ached for his touch, but not for long. Pulling me across his body, he pressed into me, full-handed, palm totally covering the rosy circles and helping my nipples to stand taller. I moaned deeply, whispering encouragement, letting him know he had no need to be gentle in his touch. He pinched, hard, listening as I sucked air in between my teeth. Without releasing my nipples, he twisted hard and pulled slightly. I felt the gentle slow drip rolling across my clit. Arching into his touch, he ripped my t-shirt over my head and removed my bra in little more than one fluid movement. Mouth clamping down onto one throbbing nipple, the feel of his teeth razing outward on the nipple nearly driving me over the edge.

Pushing my hand upward on his inner thigh, he sighed as my hand landed where he planted it, cupping his hard denim encased cock. The heat of him was wonderful, raw, overwhelming and everything I had been longing for.

Working my nipples hard for long drawn out minutes, I arched into him as my brain tried to grasp enough control to be able to release his button fly jeans and touch him, feel his heat, stroke the velvet tip, repeatedly running the pad of my thumb across the hole on top and hearing the moans deep in his chest, his hands shaking slightly as he pulled my jeans down my body and put distance between my hand and his body, pushing my legs wide as he knelt in front of me, pulling my hips forward and lifting my legs to drape over his shoulders, he looked up and into my eyes, smiling, all wanting adult male, but allowing me to back out if I wanted.

Touching his face gently and pushing his hair back away from his face, I smiled not only my consent but let him see the longing in my eyes, the wanting in how my body moved toward him, he demonstrated an incredible ability with tongue and fingers, taking me to the edge and then pulling back, only to repeat the process a couple of times. I tried to get to completion, but he resisted, finally looking up to smile at me and tell me, he didn't know that he could wait any longer, he needed to feel himself inside of me, I nodded, barely able to moan my consent, totally beyond the ability of acutal language, he pulled me up and led me quickly to his bedroom, stripping all remaining clothing as we went.

Laying heavily between my legs and helping me adjust to wrap my legs around his hips, he moved into me with little hesitation, driving deeply as I pushed upward onto his hard cock, moaning with the pleasure of being filled so completely. Pulling back, almost all the way out before he reversed the action and drove deep again, over and over, balancing on his elbows, he still was able to pinch and pull at my nipples. Leaning into me as his lips, teeth and tongue played at my neck and then with my lips. I anchored myself and pushed up against his thrusting until I felt that feeling begin to roll over me, sobbing my release, body clamping onto his cock as he came hard into me a few seconds later.

Collapsing and then quickly shifting for us to lay side by side, I smiled, felt his smile in the side of my neck as he sighed and whispered a husky thank you, I laughed slightly as I returned my thanks, whispering that it was even hotter than I had been fantasizing ... "for me too." his words sent shivers over my body and we slept together smiles on both our faces.

Last edited by fzzy : 02-22-2006 at 02:37 AM.