Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-30-2005, 10:17 PM

The Coffee Shop

The Coffee Shop
by Soundman

-------

Near where I live is a small coffee shop. It's a little kiosk really, but they do have a couple of tables inside. One evening as I was preparing to go somewhere, I decided to stop and get some coffee. There was a very nasty storm coming up and it looked like it would be with us for a while. By the time I got to the coffee shop, the rain had just started and the wind was blowing very hard. The sky was dark and lightning was flashing every few
seconds.

I pulled up at the window and realized that the was blowing the rain at the drive-in window. The girl inside was standing at the window looking out, but when she tried to open the window, the rain was blowing in on her and the wind was blowing down the cups and stuff off the counter. I motioned to her to wait and that I would drive around to the back side of the shop.

On the back side was another window that they rarely used because it faced away from the street so most people didn't know it was there. The door was also there and even better, the back window had a fairly large awning shielding the window and door from the storm. I parked my car and got out to go inside.

As I walked inside, I saw the girl trying to pick up the stuff that had been blown down. It was then that I actually took the time to notice her and what she was wearing. She had on a very short denim miniskirt and a tan button shirt. But what caught my attention was the way she was bending over to pick up the stuff on the floor. I had a full view up her skirt and
could see that she was wearing no panties.

"Hey Steve. Just a minute," she said. "I'm trying to pick up this stuff the wind blew down. I can't believe how bad that storm is! It is really scarring me to be in this little building with the wind blowing like that! And the rain got me soaking wet when I opened the window. I wasn't even supposed to work tonight, but one of the other girls got sick and had to leave and called me in to work for her. I actually have a date tonight with one of the guys in my class."

"Sorry about that," I said. "Let me help you pick it up." So I went over and helped her finish pick up the stuff that was scattered everywhere. She stood up with an armfull of stuff and headed for the trash can with it.

"If it's been on the floor, I don't want to give it to any customer, so this is trash as far as I'm concerned," she said. As she turned back around, I got a good look at her from the front this time. Not only was she not wearing panties, she wasn't wearing a bra either and the cold rain had made her shirt semi-transparent and her nipples hard and protruding.

Mandy is a very pretty girl. She is about 21 and a college student. She has thick brunette hair that comes down past her shoulders and big dark eyes. She's about 5'4" and has nice breasts, 34C if I'm guessing right. I had seen her here working many times and we had chatted about a lot of things. But this was the first time I had ever seen her not wearing the apron she normally wears to keep the coffee splatters off her clothes and really the
first time I had gotten a good look at her body.

"I agree!" I said, smiling at her. "We customers expect only the best!"

"And you know I'll always give you the best I have," she replied, returning the smile. "What can I get for you? Do you want your usual?"

"Yes, please. And this time I may stay here and drink it with you," I told her, looking at how bad the storm was getting outside. She prepared my coffee and brought it to me. It was interesting watching her tits bounce as she walked around getting this and that.

"Here you are," she said as she handed me my coffee. Just as soon as she handed me the coffee, lightning struck the utility pole outside, sending a huge shower of sparks everywhere and knocking out the power to the little building. Mandy screamed when the lightning hit and jumped into my arms on instinct. She buried her face in my chest, screaming and crying. "I HATE BAD WEATHER!!!" she yelled, the sound of fear and anger in her voice.

I just held her tightly and tried to comfort her in the near darkness. With no electricity, the building was dark, lit only by the persistent flashing of lightning. As I held her, I smelled her perfume and remembered she said she was supposed to be going on a date later tonight. "Ahhh," I thought to myself. "No wonder she is dressed up and not wearing panties or a bra."

As the lightning and thunder continued, Mandy snuggled in closer and closer. I could feel the shape of her tits against me and the hardness of her nipples. It was having the expected effect on me and my cock was beginning to stiffen.

She leaned back a little and looked up at me. "I'm sorry to have jumped on you like that," she said, glancing nervously at the storm outside. "But it just scares me." I could tell that she was glad I was there to hold her.

"No problem," I told her. "It was certainly my pleasure!" My cock was continuing to grow and I knew she had to be able to feel it hardening against her stomach. Nothing to do about it though but just let it happen.

"Well, it looks like somebody surely enjoyed it," she said smiling and backed away just enough to get her hand between us. She put her hand on my crotch and began to rub my cock through my bluejeans.

No doubt about it, I was getting horny and she seemed to be enjoying herself. I set my coffee down on the counter and reached for the buttons on her shirt. I unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it open. Inside, I found a beautiful pair of breasts that were tanned (with no tanlines in sight) and crowned with dark rosebud nipples that were hard as rocks. I leaned down and pulled one of her breasts to me and began to suck on her left nipple. With my left hand I began to knead her right breast and with my right hand I grabbed her ass and pulled her close to me. I wanted her very badly.

She pushed me away for just a moment and then reached up and pulled her shirt all the way off and pushed her miniskirt down and stepped out of it. In an instant, she was totally naked in front of me. My eyes had adjusted to the near darkness and the now occasional flash of lightning gave me plenty of light to see her. She was as beautiful! And she was standing here in front of me obviously as horny as I was.

"Now your turn," she said. She pulled my shirt over my head and pulled in close to me, kissing and sucking on my nipples. She reached down and unfastening my jeans and pushed them and my boxers down enough to free my now raging hard-on. My cock sprang out and pointed straight at her as if searching for its target.

"Sit down," she directed and pushed me back into a chair that was behind me. I sat and then pushed off my shoes as she pulled my jeans and boxers completely off of me. She knelt down between my legs and looked at my cock for a moment, slowly licking her lips. A drop of pre-cum began to form at the tip and she leaned in touched it with her tongue. "Mmmmm," she
moaned. "I love the first dew drops of manjuice."

She began to lick my cock like a popsicle and then took it hungrily into her mouth. She sucked it and massaged it with her tongue, bobbing her head up and down, fucking her own mouth with my cock. With one hand, I coudl see she was pinching and twisting her nipples and with the other one, she was rubbing her clit and pussy. I held her head with one of my hands and used the other one to massage the side of her tit, feeling them bounce up and down with the movements of her head.

It didn't take long before I was about to reach that point of no return. "I'm about to cum!" I said, trying to give her fair warning. She greedily sucked harder on my cock, stroking it harder and faster, trying to make sure I came as hard as possible. It worked, because when I came I unloaded a huge amount of cum into her mouth and down her throat. She took every drop and continued to suck gently and lick my cock clean. She smiled and licked her lips like the cat who ate the canary.

"Mmmmm... you taste wonderful," she said, purring. She continued to rub my thighs and chest.

"Thank you, but now it is my turn to taste you," I said. She eagerly laid back on the floor while I knelt over her and kissed her neck and shoulders, working my way down to her breasts and nipples, kissing and nibbling on her as I worked. I gently kissed and sucked on her nipples while I also massaged her stomach, sides, hips and thighs. I worked my way on down her beautiful body, pausing at the undersides of her breasts and her belly button. I rubbed her inner thighs and the areas around her pussy, taking care not to touch her pussy or clit. I wanted her excitement and anticipation to build up.

"What a beautiful pussy you have," I said. Her pussy was shaved completely smooth, and like her tits, was wonderfully tanned without a sign of a tanline anywhere. The folds of her pussy lips were red, engorged with blood and dripping with her juices. Her hips moved back and forth, trying to get me to pay attention to her pussy. I placed my mouth just above her pussy and gently blew warm air on her. "Oooo!" she called out. "Please, suck my clit!"

I carefully touched her clit with the end of my tongue. She jumped like she had been hit by the lightning outside. I circled her clit with my tongue and dipped it into the folds of her pussy lips. Her sweet musky juices flowed over my tongue and into my mouth as I plunged my tongue into her pussy, covering her with my mouth and sucking on her clit and lips. I squeezed and massaged her ass cheeks as I tried to return the favor of driving her crazy as
she did me. "Ooohhhh! I'm cumming!!" she screamed, grabbing my shoulders and grinding her pussy and clit into my face. As her orgasm took her to the heights of ecstacy and brought her back down again, she clung tightly to me with her legs, keeping me close to her.

Finally, she said "I want your cock in me, in my pussy." With that, she sat up and pushed me gently back on the floor. She crawled on top of me and impaled herself on my cock. She began to rock back and forth on top of me, pulling almost completely off and then quickly pushing herself back down, ramming my cock deeply inside of her. My hips were working in tandem with her, rising to meet her and pushing in as deeply as possible. Her tits were
bouncing in front of me as I reached up to grab them and pinch and twist her nipples. She leaned forward, giving me good access to them and grabbing my chest as well, digging her fingernails into my skin.

I began to feel my orgasm building up and I could tell she was getting close as well. "Are you... going to... cum with me?" she asked. "Yes!" I answered, meeting her rhythm. A few more thrusts and both of us came, our orgasms meeting and lifting us to a new plane of pleasure. She collapsed on top of me, both of us exhausted.

As we laid there on the floor, holding each other and catching our breath, her cell phone rang. She giggled and said, "That will be my date for tonight." She answered the phone and assured him that she was cleaning up and would meet him in a little bit. I got up and dressed again while she talked. She hung up and laughed, "Maybe not cleaning up in the way he thinks, though!"

"Are you still going out with him tonight?" I asked, thinking about the storm.

"Hmmm, yes. I'm already warmed up!" she said as she got up and got her clothes on. "Thank you for helping me through the storm. I see it is letting up now."

"Oh, it was my pleasure," I told her. I picked up my coffee, leaned over and kissed her, and said, "I'll see you next time! Maybe I can help you though another storm!"

"I can always hope!" she said, smiling and purring.

I go by that coffee shop pretty often now, always thinking about what happened that night. Mandy and I always laugh and smile and know that it was an incredible evening.

-Soundman