Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2002, 08:38 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
Seven Days Of Lust

Quote:
I hope that this is not too long. This was written a while back and is my first attempt at erotic writing. I welcome your feedback.
intro

The people calling themselves Kaos and Razeel Ravencroft (and those are their real names) own and operate a very thriving retail business on the strip between New Orleans and Florida, catering to the most exotic and eccentric of individuals. My wife/assistant Lilithe and I had the great fortune to meet them. Lil and I had only been in town a short while, when we’d stopped over at an antique bookseller downtown. It being my wife’s birthday I thought that she would enjoy something rare.

Upon entering the bookstore we were greeted with feelings of nostalgia we went from shelf to shelf examining books that we had read when we were kids. That’s when we saw her. On first glance we knew there was something special about her. The lady was around 5’7” with long, ebony hair streaked through with blue. He hair spilled down past her shoulders and resting about nipple high on her breast. The very vocal woman was haggling over the price of a particularly rare book. She turns swinging her arms gesturing back, taking in the whole room, we saw her eyes for the briefest of instances. She had those strange kinds of eyes that make it hard to discern their color. They intrigued my wife and I for they kept shifting from blue to stormy gray each time her hair moved cross her face. She was one of the most fetching ladies I’d ever seen and my wife agreed. She was well endowed with nice large round breasts, blessed with a warm smile and infectious laugh and an endearing aura.

We caught ourselves staring in fascination. Later, my wife and I agreed that there was something about her that stirs the passions within. In the space of time in which our eyes were down cast, trying to appear inconspicuous, a tall imposing figure walk over to the lady and rested his hand on her shoulder. He was quite impressive standing at 6 feet. His caramel colored skin glistening with a sheen or perspiration like warm honey. The man’s hair was a black and dusty brownish color almost like brass. It was done up in the intricate braid work of the Caribbean Islanders. At that moment the lady let out a sharp sound of triumph.

She turned to the man smiling brightly as she held up her prize, leather bound copy of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe. The man looked over at us staring me in the eyes. He then whispered into the lady’s ear. I realized then that we must have been staring for quite some time and lord only knew what he thought of us. The lady turned regarding us and began to walk over in our direction with her caramel-skinned lover in tow. We were surprised when she struck up a conversation. We’d assumed she was coming over to tell us off for staring at her. After assuring us that she wasn’t upset she told us that they’d gotten used to the stares already.

We started with the usual pleasantries. My wife became visibly nervous as the question of “what we did for a living” came up. This was always the hardest thing to tell people so I just let it out. “I collect people’s lives. Everyone has a fantasy, a dream, and a story to tell. We all want to hear those stories of personal interests, of longing, of pain, of struggle, of sexual exhibitionism and conquests. These are the frameworks of ordinary everyday people. The truth is most times often stranger than fiction. We have been working on a book dealing with an erotic theme. Something that would stir feelings and even shock some but we haven’t found a story that interests us.

We expected them to give us the look that we’ve come to expect from people. Most people think we’re rude as well as freakish and perverted for wanting to delve into their most intimate thoughts and emotions. They weren’t the least bit shaken at all. There was a new look in their eyes; one I’d missed earlier, sexual hunger. That’s when they asked if we’d like to have dinner with them. We accepted.

My gut began to tell me to push forward. The way they carried themselves intrigued me to no ends. They suggested a local Italian bistro downtown that they had frequented many times. The building was situated in the corner of a garden where the open-air terrace sat among the beautiful flora. The hostess seated us at one of the more secluded tables next to a flowering fruit tree. Before leaving, she lit the candle and added a bit of mystery to the setting. She later returned with a bottle of wine. Its presence upon the table stirred a cluster of fireflies, which passed before us into the obscurity of the night. With the shadows of flickering fire light the stage was set for a tale to be told. Over a couple glasses of wine I began asking questions.

“Isn’t it kind of difficult being an interracial couple today?” I asked, from Razeel’s expression perhaps I was a bit too direct.

“Where we came from it was very difficult but over the years we’ve found the freedom to be expressive. Don’t misunderstand me everyday isn’t a picnic but we enjoy life.” Kaos said.

I look over at Razeel. She looks as if she’s not happy.

“Is it difficult?” She says a bit forcefully.

“I’m sorry if I upset you.” She cuts me off with a wave.

“I didn’t mean it like that Mr. Cadmium. We’ve been asked these before. How does it feel to be adopted? How hard is it being a white woman married to a black man? How can you love him being brought up the way you were? White girl, what are you doing with him? How can two people raised to be Baptist, become Wiccan and practice paganism? The list goes on Mr. Cadmium. We deal with them subtly from family, vocally from racists, and see them in the eyes of strangers.”

“Please call me Kache’.”

“It’s not enough Kache’ that we be raised a certain way to societies’ reality but; we do not have to accept it. We lead the lives we lead no more no less.”

We knew then that this was what we’d been looking for. I signal for the waitress to bring another bottle of wine but Kaos stops me.

“Lindsey bring us a pitcher of beer and tell Dominick we’ll be here for a while okay.”

“Sure thing Kaos.” She says before leaving. She returns several moments later with glasses and a pitcher of beer.

“Now, tell us more.” I said Lilithe handing me a tape recorder from my bag. Razeel turned to Kaos and told him to go first.

“Razeel and I first met each other during the early months of fall. A fitting time I now think for what we were ultimately to become. At the time I was promised to another. From the moment I saw her eyes there was an attraction. You both felt it when you first saw her eyes. They have this bewitching quality that halts you in your tracks and inevitably draws you in. There is nothing worse than going against the calling of your heart. The struggle against it hurts and you always lose in the end. The things that came before were not to be. Ours was a friendship that blossomed into love and formed out of the betrayal of a broken heart. Mr. Cadmium you now have our heart so also know our pain.

We were torn from each other for several months. It’s unbearable, the coldness of loneliness after knowing the warmth of someone filling your bed. After knowing the press of warm flesh against yours in the night, a shield against the darkness. How can one put into words this pain? The pains of being away from ones love ones child, and ripped apart by ignorance in your absence. Now, that my friend is a pain worse than death to be vilified to your loved ones.

We survived--but just barely. The reunion was sweet. That night we lay in bed, after our child had been caressed by the kiss of slumber, and promised to remember our time apart. When the problems and troubles arose we could look back on it and remember, that we could survive. So we turned it into a game in which every other year we’d forgo sex for months on end to commemorate our time apart. At the end we’d throw a sexual feast big enough to rival Mardi Gras. We decided to move down here shortly after. It wasn’t enough to move we had to totally divorce ourselves from our past lives. So we legally changed our names. Until about several years ago you would not have found any record of a Kaos and Razeel Ravencroft to be found on any registry.”

“Why did you choose those names?”

“We wanted something different. Something that had not been forced upon us or already decided by others for us. We wanted our own identity.”

I listened on in stunned silence. The emotions were so thick they caught in my throat. “Where did you go, Kaos?”

“I had been forced to attend school by my parents. So I was sent to live with some relatives half way across the country. The purpose of the distance was clear to Razeel and I. They hoped that one or the other or both would find someone else. They never counted on us being steadfast in our determination to be together.”

I heard the faint click as the tape stopped. Lil fished out another tape for me, which I quickly slammed into place.

“What we’ll relate to you now is our…” He smiled at Razeel in a way that made her blush. His eyes twinkling subtly. “…Most recent, uhm, celebration.”

This is their story as it was told to us. We have not changed their words only name’s of people. The names of some places have been omitted.