Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2006, 10:24 PM

How to ask my wife to let me wear her underwear during sex?

Hi

Any tips and suggestions, as it something i want to try.

Cheers
Old 02-12-2006, 03:20 AM
Loungin' Around

try putting them on for her during a sexy evening romance and doing a little tease...and see how she takes it. just don't stretch her fave pair!

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Last edited by osuche : 02-12-2006 at 03:31 AM.
Old 02-12-2006, 08:21 AM
Banned

You could start it out as a joke . . . an ex of mine did it that way. Would she react in a weird way, do you think? Is she open minded?
Old 02-12-2006, 08:35 AM
Goddess

Send a message via Yahoo to Debbie_007
Smile

This might be stupidly simple.....but why don't you just ask her?
The worst she can do is say 'No'.

...well actually, the worst she can say is: "OH MY GOD...you're a blanking freak!!!! .... But what are the odds of that happening?
Old 02-12-2006, 09:18 AM
MSGME!

That is stupidly simple

...but would've been my response too
Old 02-12-2006, 10:28 AM
Suprise Me

Just ask... see where that takes you. Do you want to because you like the "feel" of the satin/silk/polyester? If that is part of it, and she isn't receptive to you wearing hers, purchase some of those sexy silky boxers.

Old 02-12-2006, 12:02 PM
Mrs FussyPucker

I would try to analyse what about it is about this that appeals to you....that way when you ask her, you can try to explain why you want to try it.

There have been lots of things that I'd never thought I'd try, but when someone takes time to explain why something is a turn on, I find I'm often able to see it in a different light.

If my man asked me to do something like that, my first question would be 'Why?'. A convincing argument will go a lot further with her than the standard male response 'I dunno!'

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 03-14-2006, 07:02 PM
Unemployed Food Critic

Send a message via Yahoo to calihotguy
I agree with Louabelle.

Most important thing is don't be manipulative about it. Understand why you want it and be honest. Take it seriously and approach her in a way in which she knows you are looking for support and not judgment.
My Night Out, Part 2

"The world is a mirror which is always in our vision"
- Me
Old 03-15-2006, 09:28 AM
is not this trim anymore!

I think Cheyanne is on to something. If you enjoy the feel of the material against you, tell her "Your panties look like the feel so soft. I'd love to feel them rubbing on my cock." Maybe start out by asking her to wrap them around you and stroking you to an orgasm?

If it's the "naughtiness" of the idea that appeals to you, then how about saying "I wonder if your panties would fit me. Is that sexy or weird? I'm not sure."

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 03-21-2006, 04:40 AM

I think it is a mixture of the feel and the "naughtiness" that appeal, but it is just plucking up the courage to say it!! I have come close a couple of times during sex when she has sat on top of me with my dick in her panties and she has rubbed between her panties and body and I been very turned on. I'm not sure if she notice how worked up I was getting, but I think it is something that we would both enjoy! I let you guys know how it goes. Thanks for the advice.
Old 03-21-2006, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Mark
during sex when she has sat on top of me with my dick in her panties and she has rubbed between her panties and body and I been very turned on.

Well...that sure sounds fun!

Have you ever cum that way? That would get the message across that you enjoy the idea and the sensations of it.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:34 AM
"insert spiffy Title"

As far as I'm concerned it would be great for partners to be open and honest with each other bout what they like, but I know it can be hard, even now with my new partner she's rather open minded but I haven't let her in on everything about me, for example my particular fondness of hentai and manga and just how much dirty talk and roughness I like lol, but I figure I'll eventually let her in, just gotta ease her into things me thinks

anyway though something like that isn't really my thing, I would imiagine I'd have a hard time asking about something like that if I were in your shoes, though I'd probally ease into the whole introduction with stepping up the focus on rubbing against her panties and that during foreplay and that, basically change the focus and get her to acknowledge that you are rather turned on by her rubbing them against you and the such , let me tell ya the potential is great, a girl who will indulge in things that she knows turn you on alot is a great thing

lol a friend of mine once had a girlfriend that would give him handjobs with her panties wrapped around his cock, let me tell you , he said I gotta try it lol

Maybe someday I'll see you again, and you'll look me in my eyes and call me a friend.
Old 04-29-2006, 10:43 PM
Pixies Devilish Soul

Send a message via Yahoo to souls_cry2000
There's a lot of good advice here. I would go with either asking or just throwing em on as a joke. The second works as long as you don't act too silly and wear a thong or bra on your head. Yes people I have watched Weird Science too many times.
no mortal ever dreamed before.
Old 05-26-2006, 01:36 PM

Perhaps it'd be simpler just not to tell her, and so long as she wasn't there, how would she find out?
Old 05-26-2006, 03:29 PM

They always find out. lmfao