Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2003, 10:01 PM

Question experimentation/exploration

Just wondering how many guys/gals are open enough to explore their 'other sides'. I know that for many years, I've enjoy anal stimulation, even penetration (with fingers or even dildos), but have never been with another guy. I'm extremely masculine, which makes this kinda funny, but also open-minded and have this 'fem' side... not outwardly, but more 'internally', I guess, that I find myself often wondering what it'd be like to be with another guy. Of course, it'd have to be someone pretty 'fem' 'cause I don't like masculine. Its sorta like being in touch with my 'feminine' side, I guess.

Just wondering how many others experience similar things.

I know Lorelei is bisexual and so is her boyfriend, and they live in MI where I do... maybe her boyfriend would be willing to come over and give me a good pounding until hot sticky climax

Haha =P

Anyone else experience anything similar in any ways? Any sort of exploration/experimentation, either alone or with another 'cause of certain feelings?

Oh yes, and I am new here... HI! =)
Old 01-10-2003, 10:58 PM
~Excitable Boy~

Send a message via Yahoo to incitatus
Welcome A_H!
My curiosity in that realm only went so far...
I've only given it a couple of thoughts in my whole life -didn't do much for me.

But, hey, I guess that's what experimentation is all about.

Have fun!
Old 01-10-2003, 11:02 PM

Thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, I mean I'm straight, but I guess with bi-tendencies. Would REALLY have to be the right person though. Oh yeah, and this goes for women too
Old 01-11-2003, 04:42 AM
I do naked cartwheels.

Welcome to Pixies, always_horny!

I'm bisexual, but I've never actually done anything with a guy - more through lack of opportunity than anything else. I'm willing to take it further and experiment with a guy, just a matter of finding a guy I feel comfortable experimenting with. I am equally turned on by the thought of a thick hard cock as I am by the thought of a delicious juicy pussy - on a purely physical scale it doesn't really worry me.
Emotionally, however, I'm less certain - I can't see myself having a relationship with a guy, or at least not yet. No specific reason for this, it's just how I feel.

Having said that, I'm completely open to the possibility of a guy sweeping me off my feet! If it happens, it happens - best just to enjoy it!

Once again, welcome to Pixies - hope you have a great time here!

CasperTG

My Photos:
https://imgur.com/a/80hiRdm
Old 01-11-2003, 05:02 AM

I would love to try cock but only as a purely sexual exercise with no emtional attachments. Hope to explore that side of things in the future, but I am in no rush.
Old 01-11-2003, 07:36 AM
yet seldom member

Sorry, but I´m 99.95% straight. Thinking about the few experiences that I´ve had with homosexuals make me mainly shudder.
Old 01-11-2003, 09:15 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Hi always_horny! Welcome!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-11-2003, 02:47 PM

I'm straight but the thought of sucking on a hard cock does turn me on... havent tried it yet tho
Old 01-11-2003, 03:06 PM
Bongo-Beater?

Send a message via ICQ to Doomsday Send a message via AIM to Doomsday Send a message via MSN to Doomsday Send a message via Yahoo to Doomsday
Everyone thinks about it eventually.. but I am not like that really.... because of a memory or dream or thought or whatever it is.... its jumbled... and from when I was little and I don't know and don't want to know... its just something I am not gonna do.... I am afraid of whatever I have locked from myself... because if its bad enough I have to lock it away in the recess of my mind I don't think I want to know... I just hope I am wrong and its not what I think it is or if its as bad as I think it is... :-/....
Old 01-11-2003, 05:05 PM

Quote:
I would love to try cock but only as a purely sexual exercise with no emtional attachments.

Me too... just how I feel... just for fun

Quote:
I'm straight but the thought of sucking on a hard cock does turn me on... havent tried it yet tho

Yeah, I know the feeling
Same here.
Old 02-23-2005, 04:37 PM

I know what you mean I had a few gay things happen when I was younger
and did suck cock one time .But it's been so long I can't really remember.
and I'm thinking about doing it again but I just can't see myself doing a stright
guy.But I have been looking at some transexauls and I think I could maybe get
into doing one of them.
Old 02-24-2005, 01:29 AM
Lycanthrope

I don't know if I'd be comfortable doing it personally, though I have done some fun things in the cyber-realm. I do believe that it is natural to be bi-curious now and then. I'd persue it just for the sake of pissing off zealots like the Traditional Values Coalition so seem to think gayness is a head-disease.
Old 02-24-2005, 02:02 AM

Ahhh...you aren't alone!

I am not attracted to men in any way. I don't find the thought of kissing a man sexy or desireable in ANY way.

Sucking a cock, him sucking me, maybe more (anal fucking)? Hell yeah - just typing this is getting me hard!!!

Will it ever happen?

I dunno. I hope so.

Old 02-24-2005, 12:34 PM

Hi!

You mentioned about having an internal "feminine side". I think all people have some opposite gender feelings and desires to some degree and some more than others.

Some men are totally turned off at the thought of kising another man and being emtionally involved but get turned on at the thought of just having sex with another man.

In my case, I'm a bi femme crossdresser and I've had sex with men lots fo times. I love giving blow jobs and getting f##ked in my rear (I like that a lot!) I also love sex with women.

I discovered my "feminine side" long ago, and dressing like a woman (compete with makeup, jewelry, the works!), helps to bring that out.

I love being the way I am, even though it has presented problems on occasion. The crossdressing thing might not be your cup of tea, but I mention it as an example.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that if you do have these desires to explore sex with another man, go for it. Otherwise you'll never know if it's for you or not. If you enjoy it, a whole new sexual world can open up, and if you don't, then you'll know that, too. Either way, nothing lost and perhaps somehting to be gained!

Just be careful, safe and discreet, and be very sure that the guy you're experimenting with is the same in return.

Have fun and good luck!

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Hugs,

Slipzy
Old 02-24-2005, 08:44 PM
Everybody Stretch!

It's great to see this thread revived...and to especially read the thoughts of our Pixies who are more in touch with their feminine side!

TY for the *bump* Bobs mind!

Slipzy suggested...and I just wanted to reiterate...be safe (condoms) and be careful! It's a curious world and we are all in a hurry. Just never forget that a single moment can interject on a lifetime!

We only go around once guys! Make it a safe and pleasurable trip!

*hugs*

~Thomas Dewar~