Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-21-2001, 01:58 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
The phone call

So there I was, sitting at the computer, naturally I was thinking of her. The phone rang, startling me so, that I almost fell out of the chair.

"What are you doing?" A sexy female voice asked huskily.

"Nothing" I reply hesitantly. "Who is this?"

"Never mind," the voice commanded. "I want you to pull your pants down and start jacking off, thinking of the hottest woman you can imagine. Imagine that she's kneeling down in front of you in your chair. Her clothes are off, and she's pinching her nipples between her fingertips, begging you to shoot a wad of cum all over her."

For some reason, I do what she says and take my cock out of my boxers and start stroking it. It is pretty soft at the start but hearing the pure sex in her voice quickly brings it to attention. I slide my hands down my cock, listening to the voice on the phone.

"...she slides a finger deep into her soaked pussy, and brings it up to her lips, licking the juices off her lips. and she moans loudly. She wants your hot load....”

I hear the voice. my eyes are closed, as I stroke my throbbing cock. My hands slide up and down the shaft, I want to cum. I Need to cum. I open my eyes, I look down and see my erect cock between my fingers, the purple head swollen, the veins pulsing with blood flowing through them. I imagine the woman, as she's being described by the sexy voice in my ear. I can see her fingers plunging inside her pussy, as she fucks herself. Her tongue is sliding, across her lips, her mouth parted slightly. Her breath comes in short gasps. I can almost feel her breath on my balls, as I feel them tighten.

"...She's calling out for your hot load, she wants to feel it all over her face, in her hair, she wants you to shoot a load in her mouth, so much that it dribbles out and slowly slides down to her chin, leaving a wet trail....."

Imagining that scene in my mind, I can't hold back any longer! Before I can believe it, a sticky white trail of cum shoots out of the bulging head of my cock. Another pulse of my cock shoots another jet stream out. From somewhere I hear a voice moaning out a satisfied groan. I realize the voice was mine, and that my breathing has become quite rapid. My throbbing cock, continues to shoot hot, wet, streams of white thick cum, and now as my eruption begins to subside, I can feel the wetness on my hand, as it slides, down to my tight balls. I open my eyes, and see trails of cum dripping down, my cock, on my chair, and a huge puddle of thick white goo on the floor.

I close my eyes, and see her in my mind, her beautiful face, covered with the blast of cum from my cock. Her hazel eyes sparkle mischievously, a huge smile grins at me, and she utters a throaty sexy laugh, "care to do that again?"

I'm awakened from my imaginary revelry, by the chiming of my computer. I realize that the phone has gone dead in my ear, and I hang it up. "You've got mail" says my computer. I read the new arrival, and it’s from you, saying that you're able to join me in chat.

"Anything exciting happen today?” You ask, as I join you in the chat room?
Old 12-12-2001, 10:51 PM

Story

I see a few people have read this story..but no one is commenting.

I'm open to comment.. both positive and otherwise.

Thanks.
Old 04-07-2002, 07:05 PM
Registered Dork

Me me me!

Neat what a great imagination can do for ones sex life, isn't it?

Nice story......seems like you may have actually experienced this once or twice?

Please keep writing. It is never easy to put coherant words to paper.
Old 04-11-2002, 01:45 PM

Randy Gal,

Actually, I've NEVER experienced such a thing. It was a total work of my imagination.

Thanks for the feedback. It seems that you are the only soul that thought it was any good.
Old 04-11-2002, 01:55 PM
Registered Dork

Welllllll I have my ideas about feedback.....

I suspect people were just too BUSY after reading your story to be able to give you feedback.

No doubt the readers had to get OFF LINE IMMEDIATELY following...to take care of *personal* business.

Yep. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. (sticking to it among other things)
Old 04-11-2002, 02:07 PM
~Big Tease~

Im sorry i didnt see this sooner or i would have replied. That was great HOT hehe reminds me of what i did at my work heheh (dont know check out the thread OMG i cant believe i just did that)

Hot story tho thanks for posting it
Old 04-11-2002, 02:16 PM

Sarriah,

I saw that thread, and it got me really hot. The idea of masterbating at work has crossed my mind lots, though I've never done it.

Thanks for the positive feedback.
Old 04-11-2002, 11:19 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Yeh, what RG said... sorry, Nut, I read it when you first posted, just never got around to the positive feedback... had, uh, other things to attend to, yeh, that's it... good story, man, plays right to my fantasies, too...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 04-14-2002, 05:16 PM
Mooooo!!!

Sexy story nutworld. Should have found it sooner.

Thanks for writiing and posting

Old 04-15-2002, 12:13 AM

Thank you,

scotzoid and xanne.

I appreciate the comments greatly.

Nut
Old 04-15-2002, 12:32 AM
Registered Dork

Nutworld....

Now YOU get going and write MORE please.

I look forward to it....and backward, and inside things, and around corners....

get writing toots!
Old 02-05-2006, 12:35 PM
gurly gurl

Very hot imagination!!!!