Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-27-2003, 07:52 PM

Ardent Encounter

It is a Friday night and after a long week in the office, a few of us have decided to come up London for a night out. We quickly find ourselves in a nightclub just off Leicester Square.

Once inside, it doesn't take very long for my friends to get on the dance floor. Usually I would be up there with him but tonight, I am just not in the mood, so instead I stand by the rail and overlook the dance floor.

It is then that I see you.

You are standing not far from me., just a few feet away, on your own. You look at me and smile and for some reason I find myself blushing and looking away.

I then look again and again I see you glancing at me. This time I pluck up my courage and smile back. My reward is a really electricifying smile which makes me shudder.

The next thing I know we are standing together, chatting and we do, we look into each other's eyes...

(OOC: Does anyone want to play?)
Old 10-28-2003, 12:55 PM

You talk to me for a while. It has been a long time since a man has paid me any attention like this. You suggest that we go off somewhere. I say "yes". My husband will not miss me.
We go outside.
You ask me is this what I want I say "Yes" you agree that you want me too and have done most of the night.
You pull me close and kiss me and start to run your hands under the top I have on, caressing my breasts. I feel the urgency in your body
You lean me against a wall and tell me you need to make love to me desperately because you knew from the first time you saw me you had to make love to me tonight.
I say "Not like this, I don't want a quick grope and fumble or a one night stand"
We then go back to the hotel and have drink in your bedroom.
You lie me down and you lie next me, you slowly undress me and I undress you. Kissing the bits of our hot bodies that are revealed. We tell each other it was meant to be.

Hi. I hope it was okay. It is my first time.
Old 10-28-2003, 05:44 PM

(OOC: Nice post, Sultry, and welcome to the thread and to Pixies )

My mind is still reeling as we slowly start to undress each other. I cannot believe this is happening. I have never pick up anyone and have taken them straight to bed in my life before but here I am, here with you.

Thank God that one of the guys from the office had come down from Manchester and had booked a room. I just hope that he doesn't come back too early.

God, I want you so much. My erection is literally aching in the need to be inside you but I do not want to rush. Instead, I stop us and get up from the bed, pulling you with me.

There, standing only inches apart, we slowly continue to undress ourselves, ours eyes locked the entire time until, finally, after what seems an eternity, the last item of clothing falls to the floor.

Breaking our contact, my eyes sweep down, taking in your lovely naked body. Your rich bosom, those sexy hips. The sight of you makes my already hard erection thicken even more. Looking up, I see that your eyes are also moving over my body, my chest, stomach, pausing slightly at my arousement. A shiver runs down my spine as I see the need in your eyes. The need to join. The need to be one.

I can feel my heart thumping, my arousal throbbing and my mouth so dry as I slowly move towards you. Our naked bodies now touching, flesh to flesh. The contact making us both gasp even as you feel my rock hard erection slowly sliding up against your soft belly as I pull you in close.

Holding each other, we relish the feel of the other's body as I gently lift your chin up and kiss you. Softly at first, but then with increasing passion as I feel my need for you getting more urgent. Pushing my tongue forward, I tease your lips, running it along the edges of your mouth. Then with a groan, I push it into your mouth as I pull you even tighter against me, my hands reaching down to cup your bum cheeks...
Old 10-29-2003, 05:41 PM

Your naked body and your aroused state turns me on and I feel a burning low in my belly. I feel the the excitement of wanting you to enter me rise and respond to kissing.
As you move your round to my breasts you can feel the hardness of my nipples and you roll and pinch them making me gasp.

One of my hands slip round your back and holds your bum tightly while the other slowly moves down your tight stomach towards your erect penis.
You moan as I begin to roll my thumb around the very tip. You feel as though you are reday to explode but control yourself very well.You ask me to carry on doing that as it feels fantastic.

You bend your head and take one one of my breasts and start to kiss and gently suck and very gently bite the nipple. This excites me very much.
Old 10-29-2003, 07:10 PM

I gasp as I feel your hand on my heavy erection.

God! Your hand feels so good, almost too good as you graze my helmet with your thumb, slowly spreading the leaking pre-cum.

For a moment, I am filled with the desire to take you there and then. But no, I want to do this slowly. To work you up to a fever pitch.

"So lovely." I murmer as I look at your naked bosom before cupping it in my hand, feeling its weight while my palm teases your nipple, causing you to gasp. Then I slowly move my lips over the nipple, teasing it gently with my tongue and teeth and causing it to extend into rock hardness.

You listen to me as I in turn suck and nibble your teat, hearing the wet smack of my mouth in the quiet room. I then move onto your other breast and do the same.

"You smell so good." I whisper as I gently taking the nipple between my teeth, I then begin to tease it with my tongue. Listening your sighs turning to moans as it becomes even harder. Then, finally, I open my mouth fully and try to take in as much of your breast as I can, all the while my tongue flickering against your nipple as I suck like a greedy baby.

But even as I do this, my hands are not idle. While one strokes the small of your back and neck, my other slowly moves from your sexy bum cheeks, around your thigh, towards that I ultimately need...
Old 10-31-2003, 01:11 PM

Your hand slides down to find me wet and wanting you to fill me with the rock hard erection that I am caresssing.

Your driving me wild teasing my nipples and and sucking my breasts.

I mumur "please", "Not yet is the answer".

I feel one finger enter me very slowly and gasp wanting more pressing my body closer.

I move one hand back to chest and slowly pinch and tease your left nipple. I then bend to take it my mouth and bite gently .

My other hand is cupping your balls and gently squeezing them, this you like. I find the secret spot and press quite hard at this you groan arch your back

I move my hand away as we don't want this to finish

I take hold of your erecton at the tip again and gently rub the precum aroun the tip and slowly wrap my hand around the shaft and work it up nad bown but when I get to the top my folds over the tip so that my palm
grazes the end.

I feel two fingers enter me.
Old 11-01-2003, 12:04 PM

I gasp as I feel your hand work on my engorged, your palm teasing my helmet causing it to weep even more. Pulling my mouth away from your heaving breasts, I stand up so we are face to face. Our hands on each other's sexual organs as we prepare them for the ultimate merger.

Looking directly into your eyes, I slowly trace two finger around your dripping sex.

"You are wet." I whisper.

You nod. Biting your lips as you feel my fingers down there. Gently, teasingly, I spread your juices over your skin.

"Please." You whisper and with a smile, I slowly push my index and middle finger inside you. One inch at a time. You gasp as the penetration and I feel you spreading your legs further apart to accommodate me. Inch by inch my fingers move upside you. Rubbing against your ribbed walls until finally, I am in at the knuckle.

"God! You are tight!" I whisper. I feel my erection throb as I wonder how tight you will be around it when I do finally enter you properly.

You gasp again as I slowly start to rotate my fingers. First to the right and to the left, in a kind of corkscrew affect.

"Do you like that?" I ask.

Cupping your groin, I start to fuck my fingers in and out of you. Slowly at first as I start to hear the wet slurps coming from your heated sex.

"Do you want me like I want you?" I ask, pushing my erection, my cock into your palm...
Old 11-01-2003, 02:21 PM

I squeeze your rock hard cock and slowly rub all the glistening pre-cum up and down the shaft you murmer "please don't do that or you will be sorry". My reply is "What a stunning cock". "I can't wait to have it filling me".

You're driving me wild with your fingers and I beg you to stop, I want your cock inside me. I want our bodies to join and come together. I cup your balls they are so full and hard. You take your fingers out of my dripping sex and start working again on my taut nipples saying "No not yet".

I take one of your nipples into my mouth and gently bite but still cupping your balls in my hand.

I move my hand and slowly work it up and down your hard shaft, I feel your cum rising.

I lie you down on your back, lie on top of you and kiss you gently nibbling your ear lobes all the time I can feel the hardness of your cock and know where it wants to be and I want it filling me.

You take one of breasts and start to suck on my very erect nipples and then>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 11-02-2003, 06:53 AM

(OOC: Thanks for doing this, sultry. I am really enjoying this. )

I hear your gasp as I take in one of your mammeries into my mouth. First it is just the nipple as I suckle you like a hungry child, your hand on the back of my head, stroking my hair as you whisper encouragement.

Oh God! Your breast tastes so nice.

I can feel my cock stiffen even more. I know I won't be able to hold out much longer. Such is my need to bury my lust in between your legs, into that dripping vagina of yours.

I continue to suck you, my other hand going to your other heavenly tit causing you to groan even more. I can feel your body shaking against me.

For a moment, I pull back and look up at you and we stare at each other. Our passions high and showing in our eyes.

Then I am on you again. This time, taking as much of your breast into my greedy mouth while my tongue pokes and teases your engorged teat. The sounds of your heavy breathing and groans fill the room as I torment both your lovely tits with my mouth and hand.

Nor is my other hand idle. Determined to make you cum time and time again, it goes to work again on your heated sex as two of its fingers act like a cock as they slide in and out of your wet gash while you feel the thumb sliding over your skin just above your entrance until...

I grin as I feel you shudder again, this time at the contact of my thumb and your clit.

"You are mine." I mumble through a mouthful of warm breast.

On and on I work on you. My hand on your nether regions, pleasuring your cunt and nubbing. My mouth now on your second breast while my other hand starts to stroke your neck and shoulder. I listen to your sighs. Your groans. My hunger for you getting more and more urgent...
Old 11-04-2003, 05:10 PM

I love the sensation of you sucking my breasts and hold you close running my hand through your hair. You groan as I take hold of your manhood and I gently tease the tip with a finger and it quivers everytime I touch it and it leaks just a little bit more. "Please don't touch me anymore I will not be held responsible for whats going to hapen next"are the words that come out of you mouth, I slowly move one of hands and gently roll your balls between my forefinger and thumb and then gently move my hand up and the hard shaft I look in your face and the wanting shows in your eyes as you look up but still with a mouthful of breast. I smile and gently say "My god please don't make me wait anymore".

Your answer is "Just go with it"

I am before you quivering I need your rigid cock inisde of me, I feel the urgency as you do and I know and feel that this can't go on much longer the burning deep in the pit of my belly. I still cannot believe that Im doing this. I beg you to slow down or else I'll cum and I want you inside of me, I want to feel your hard cock pumping in and out of me.I don't ever want these feelings to stop I want to feel like this for ever.>>>>>>>>>>>
Old 11-05-2003, 06:15 PM

It's no use, I need to bury myself inside you. To thrust my aching hard on into that wet cunt of yours.

Groaning my lust, my need to be one with you, I pull away and scoot up the bed. I lie before you, naked, my hard erection pointing towards my belly button as it throbs and pulses with desire. Oh God! Never have I been so hard, so big. My mushroomed helmet looks like it is going to split it is so swollen.

I look at you, my mouth half open, my eyes hooded in lust.

"Oh Jesus! I want you. I want to fuck you so much." I groan as my eyes sweep over you as you sit there on the bed, your nipples on your large breasts sticking out like organ stops. Your eyes aflame as you stare at me as I slowly start to stroke myself.

I never felt so hot in my life, the air seems so humid and I groan as I look at you, feeling my testicles swell with their abundant seed.

"I need you." I whisper. "I need to be inside you."

I await your response just as a thought strikes me.

"Do I need a condom?" I ask. "I am very fertile." Even though logically I would never want to impregnate you, in my current state, the sudden thought that you could be unprotected causes my shaft to to swell even more...
Old 11-10-2003, 03:13 PM

I can't stand this anymore and take matters into my own hands. I push you on your back and kneel above you. I slowly lower myself onto your rock hard cock. The feel of it sliding inside me is the most wonderful feeling in the world. I am completely filled. I just sit on you squeezing your gorgeous cock with my muscles, you are pinching and rolling my nipples which feels fantastic.

You pull me down so our mouths touch, kissing very passionately and gently biting each others bottom lips, all the time I am still using my hot cunt to pleasure you. I am now laid on top of you and you are greedily sucking at one my breasts and massaging the other, I love the feeling.

I sit up straight and start to lift my body up and down so that your cock slides in and out of my hot dripping cunt. After a few minutes of this you beg me to stop or you will shoot your load.

I sit back down and slowly stretch out on top of you at this you start kissing me and slowly roll me onto my back and>>>>>>>>>
Old 11-13-2003, 06:37 PM

For a moment, I feel the pressure on my purple head of my erection and then I feel myself sliding into something warm and snug, causing me to gasp out.

Jesus! I can literally feel your ribbed walls as they press against my bloated head. Then I feel your arse press against mine.

Looking up, I see the smile on your face revealing to me your pleasure that we are one and if to prove it, I look at our joined loins and nowhere can I see my hard rod. Only the merged pubic hairs.

Falling back, I turn my attention to those ripe breasts of yours. So large, so lovely, so soft looking. Eagerly I take them in my hands, causing you to groan as I start to tweak your already engorged nipples. I look at you, with desire and love.

"God! I want you." I whisper and unable to deny that hunger, I reach up and pull your head down to me, meshing our mouths together. Teasing out lips with tongues and teeth even as I groan, feeling you squeezing my ever so hard swelling trapped deep inside. Pushing you away again, I again attack those big tits of yours. You counter by pulling completely away and start to raise up and down my turgid length, squeezing with that tight cunt of yours as I do.

I gasp as I feel my balls swelling up even more, ready to feed my churning sperm into my hard shaft needed for my ejaculation. Not having masturbated for a while, I know that it will be a large one. But not yet. I don't want to cum yet.

I watch your smile as you listen to me begging you to stop. Then you are on me again, your heavy breasts pressing against my chest, our lips joined together, our tongues fucking each other as surely as our loins are.

With a deep shove which makes you gasp, I roll us over. Then I pull my lips away from you as I look down at you.

"My turn." I whisper, watching your eyes open in anticipation.

Grasping your legs I pull them over my shoulders, ensuring that I have the deepest penetration and I thrust down, burying myself completely inside you. Going deeper than ever before. You gasp at the penetration and I smile. I want you to feel me all the way up to your womb.

Then my face turns serious as I feel the need to strong to ignore. I have to fuck you, and fuck you hard...
Old 12-07-2003, 06:08 AM

The feel of your hard shaft sliding in and out of me is more than I can bare and every time you enter me you pushed me further up the bed.

Your cock fills me and I gasp every time you push into me. I have never felt so full in all my life.

I can tell by your face that if we don't calm things down then you will explode inside of me.

I don't want these incredible feelings to stop but at the same time if we don't slow things down it will be over.

You let go of my legs and lean forward again to take one of my breasts in your mouth. Then you are kissing me and teasing my mouth with your tongue.

During this your trying really hard not move at all saying"Darling please don't squeeze or I'm going to cum and I don't want to yet."

"Lets slow things down I want to feel like this all night I want you to fuck me all night, I love your hard cock sliding in and out of me filling me". I feel you cock pulsating inside of me and every time I squeeze you gasp.

Sorry for taking so long.
Old 12-07-2003, 08:20 AM

(OOC: No problem, Sultry. Hope nothing's wrong.)

"Lets slow things down I want to feel like this all night I want you to fuck me all night, I love your hard cock sliding in and out of me filling me".

Although I understand what you are saying, what you want. I can feel my erection swelling even more inside your tight confines. The tingling in my balls starting to grow. Now is not the time to be gentle and loving.

"We do have all night." I tell you as I start to move in and out in steady strokes, not thinking about the others, "and you will feel my hard cock inside you again and again."

I gasp as I can see us making love again and again.

"But right now, I want to fuck you hard. I need to fuck you hard and fill your belly with my seed."

I hear you giggle at my words with turn into gasps as I start speed up. My hips back and forth, the sound of my fleshing hitting yours feeling the room.

Lifting myself onto my hands, I look down at you. At your face, your mouth open, your eyes burning into mine. At your big tits as they wobble in tune to my pounding. All the while, I move harder into you, faster.

You look up at me and see the intense look on my face, my obvious need to join with you and mate. To give you my abundent semen when it is time. You wrap your legs around me, squeezing my hips as I fuck you. Your breath turning into pants as we move against each other...