Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-13-2006, 06:50 PM

rope play

you stand before me, naked - you feel my gaze upon your body. - i look into you're eyes, as i feed the rope between my hands. my stare is intent and fixed, with a slight smirk on my face; knowing that you are waiting to see what i have install for you.

i feed the rope through my fingers, making sure that all the kinks and irregularities are worked out of the rope - i fold the rope in two and hold it in my left hand, as i do this i step forward, with my right hand i take hold of your shoulder, and with a gentle tug i indicate i want you to turn around.

as you turn you feel my fingers run along your shoulder blades, you feel my hands touching your flesh. i stop you as you turn 180 degrees, and i step closer - you feel my breath on your neck, on your shoulders - i order you to lift your arms, in a whisper - my breath hot against your ear, as you do this i pass the rope around your body, you feel my hands dancing across your skin as i position the rope below your breasts - i move it round, and you feel as i tighten it, as i pass the end of the rope through the loop at your back.

i pass the rope around your body a second time, this time it lays across the top of your breasts - my fingers positioning the rope - one hand tracing circles around your left breast, pressing on your nipple - i pull the rope, so that you feel the slack take. i hitch the end of the rope at the loop at your back, passing it down and through and then up, with my hand holding the rope in the air, i tell you to spin round, so you are facing me. as you spin i move closer so our bodies touch, flesh makes contact.

we lock eyes, as you turn, and i smile - passing the rope up and over your right shoulder, and down, passing it through the rope at your front, between your breasts. - you feel my touch on your breasts, as i pass the rope down, and then up - changing hands, i lift the rope high into the air - and demand that you turn once more. again as you do so you feel our bodies touching - like electricity running through us.

i pass the rope over your shoulder, bringing it down and through the loop at your back. - i pull slightly, and then move around you running my hands across the ropes that are in position, making sure that they are correct - making sure that the tension is right. my hands skit across your flesh as they make adjustments; happy with the results i finally tie the rope off.

i tell you to turn on the spot, so that i can see my handy work. as you turn i run my hands across your body, tracing the ropes, feeling your flesh.

as you turn away from me, i stop you - so that we are no longer facing each other - i move up behind you and you feel my whole body against yours - i kiss down your neck along your shoulders, nibbling - biting. you feel my teeth against your flesh.

i move myself, so that my knees push against the back of your knees - as i do this i whisper - "down on the floor, we are not done"

i guide you down, helping you into a sitting position, i move around you and adjust you as i please. - i move your legs so that they are bent at the knee - i run my hands up your legs, touching you - feeling your body, examining what i have to work with - i run my hands past your knees and up your thigh, and down again stopping at the knee, i force your legs apart.

i step back, and pick up another length of rope - i look at you, as i pass the rope through my hands - you feel my stare, you see the lust in my eyes, you see i am hungry from power.

i take your left arm and run my hand from your wrist to your shoulder, and down again - i move your hand down to your ankle and tell you to hold it there, i do the same with your right arm - making sure as i do it that i touch every inch of your flesh.

i stand back, and halve the rope i have in my hand, i kneel before you and i pass the rope around your ankle and wrist, slipping the end through the loop formed by the halved rope.

i don't pull it tight, i run it around your ankle and wrist a few more times, finally i bind it by wrapping the rope around the rope that is between your ankle and wrist.

with the final length of rope i begin to wrap this around your shin and thigh - the whole time i work in silence, i my hands touching your flesh as i move the ropes into position.

i gather together another piece of rope, and do the same on you right side.

stepping back i look down at you, you are bound - wrists to ankles, breasts wrapped with rope.

i smile.

i walk behind you and you hear me pick something up - i walk back round and you see a length of bamboo

i smile and pass this through the crook of the legs, behind your knees. i leave it there - and gather a final piece of rope stepping behind you i kneel down my body touching yours, i pass the length of rope around your waste, i move around, and take each end of the rope at your waste, and fasten them to the bamboo pole, and pass the rope around your thigh and ankle, securing the bamboo pole - securing your position.

i stand before you - i am naked, i look down at you as you look up. you are totally bound, and free to be mine. with that in mind, there can only be one outcome, total pleasure, and exploration - a combination of tantra and bondage.