Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-30-2003, 04:40 PM

First nOrty Story i have posted...B Nice 2 Me

I stand fascinated as I look at her, she stands there in front of me her breasts slowly creeping out of her top, only held in by a thin piece of black ribbon. I gently kiss her neck and whisper ‘ I love you’ In to her ear. I move to stand behind her and place the blindfold over her eyes.

I take her hand and suck softly on each of her fingers before leading her towards the bedroom. I lay her down on the bed. I hold both her hands with my left hand as I run the cold blade down her tits and slowly cut through the ribbon. She moans softly as the cold blade touches her soft breasts. I kiss her neck a little before turning her over.

I slowly pull up her skirt exposing her ass cheeks, her thong clings to her flesh as I gently slap her ass. She moans a little, then tries to move. I grab her hair and hold her still as I spank her ass a few more times. She moans as her ass is covered with a mix of pleasure and pain. I pull her thong down exposing her asshole, I kiss along her ass and slowly lick around her hole. She moans and pushes against me a little. She whispers for me to fuck her. She slowly rises and gets in to a doggy position.

I slowly slide the head of my cock into her pussy, I push deep inside her until her ass is pressed tightly against my stomach, I pull out and force her to suck my cock clean, she licks and sucks my cock until I am close to cuming deep inside her mouth. I pull out and shoot my hot cum all over her ass crack, I massage it in with my cock as I feel her ass relax. I slowly fill her ass with my cock, gradually she pushes against me wanting all of me deep inside her ass. Her soft moans fill the room as I fuck her ass whilst she fingers her aching cunt. I feel my balls tighten as I shoot another load of hot sticky cum inside her ass as she feels me filling her she starts to shake and cum with me.

We both lay there in each others arms smiling. She giggles a little and sits on my stomach, I feel a warm stream of piss running over my tummy, the warmth causes me to get hard again, she kisses me softly as she takes me by the hand in to the bathroom to clean up before getting rid of my erection again. @