Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-07-2002, 03:01 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Office Party with a Bullet

(inspired by some of the talk in Sexual Chat board about those Bullet/Egg vibrators …. Thanks girls …. You’ve teased my imagination!!!)

Rushing to open the door, you’ve rung the buzzer several times now and I was just in the other room putting on my makeup … had to grab a robe, just in case it wasn’t you at the door and now I’m opening for you …. It couldn’t have taken me so long that it required 4 separate buzzes on my doorbell!!! A bit exasperated at your impatience, I hold the door open wide and wait for you to walk through.

“You’re early …..” checking my watch, you are VERY early ….You also have a very wicked smile on your lips …. Wondering what you are about to spring on me, feeling a bit cautious as I lean forward to receive your hug and kiss.

“Babe, I brought a present for you.” A present ….that’s got to be what the wicked grin is all about. Maybe I should be concerned … the last present (or actually presents) you brought last Saturday morning and other than a brief few moments Saturday night when you opened the door to take possession of the 2 large pizzas, we didn’t see the outside world until late Sunday night when you left me. The pizzas had been a good idea though (maybe not nutritious) since they gave us energy through Dinner, Breakfast and Lunch!

Now Friday night, getting ready to attend your office party with you and you tell me you’ve got a present for me …. I’ve only been walking normal again for a day or two – LOL!!! Back of my legs touch up against the bed and it is only then I realize you have been moving us steadily to this point. Pushing me gently to sit on the bed, you bend down and lift and swing my legs so I am lying on the bed. You push my robe open and smile – I am wearing black bra and panties and black thigh high nylons.

“Just gonna push these panties aside for a sec babe, got something to give you.” I see something about the size and shape of an egg – looks kind of like silver or chrome, but it is hard to see it clearly from the angle I’m at and you holding it in the palm of your hand. Moving your hand quickly inside my panties, locating me with your fingertips and then pushing your present into me, wiggling it in deep with your fingers …. Feel a sense of fullness there, then see you pull something out of your pocket with your other hand and hold it out for me to see … a little box – about an inch square and maybe a half inch high … there is a switch on it and looks like 3 or 4 stopping spots for the switch. Your thumb catches on the switch and moves it up a notch …..

Ummmm, yea!!!! My voice edges up a bit higher and my breath catches in my throat before continuing. That feels WONDERFUL! Hard to focus, but see your thumb move again and nearly come unglued … must have moved it to its high option … almost immediately on the edge of orgasm, my body moves to meet an imagined thrust … ohhhhhh myyyyyy ….. then nothing, the gift is motionless, I still try to buck against it, get more motion … nothing. Hands close over my upper arms and pull me back up to a sitting position. “See babe, I have a remote …. Says it works up to 25 or more feet away, You have the bullet, I have the control and you’re gonna be my test monkey tonight!” Another wicked grin …. Still trying to recover from that near orgasmic moment.

Telling me you are not going to turn it on again until sometime after we leave my apartment so it is time for me to continue getting ready for our evening out. You leave me and I soon hear the news on the television. Finishing my makeup, adding jewelry and then pulling on the dress I bought especially for this night .. plain black satin strapless dress dropping just below the middle of my calf, but has a rather naughtily high slit up the back ending a few inches above the back of the knees. Then there is a boxy looking diaphanous top – also black, but it has a sparkle effect to it the neck is a long boatneck cut, with only an inch or two sewed together at the outer shoulders and then open again falling to fit tightly at my wrists. The top ends a few inches below the bustline … it moves to fall off one shoulder or the other as I move and I love the soft fabric brushing against my bare skin …. It is such a feminine and sexy feeling. Slipping on a pair of reasonably comfortable and sexy heels, I walk out to the living room and clear my throat to let you know I am ready. I feel the egg resting securely inside me, still giving me that feeling of fullness.

You whistle softly between your teeth as you turn to take in my appearance….. “Lookin’ really fine babe!” Not much in terms of words, but the look you give me leaves me feeling like I have way too much on …. Heat flows through my system! I love to see that expression in your eyes …. Bone deep appreciation!

You are the perfect gentleman, we chat with several people, mingle, fill a few small plates with appetizers and sit close to each other sampling the various items from the buffet table. Leaving you for a few minutes to go to the ladies room. Returning, I look around the room for you, don’t see you, get stopped by a few people you work closely with and chat briefly. Wander farther into the room and am stopped by a man I’ve seen, but never met, he mentions a few things about how impressed he is with you and the fine job you do. Nodding politely, sense his desire to flirt with me and try to be nice but not encouraging, keeping my distance and trying to end the conversation as soon as possible while still being polite. Just about to leave the conversation, I feel it, vibrating inside me …. I had almost forgotten it was there, must be set somewhere in the middle and ohhhhh it feels so good, but trying so hard to keep my facial expression bland, don’t want this guy to think what I’m feeling is about him. Leaving quickly, maybe a bit impolitely and look desperately for a chair to sit in so I don’t have to depend on shakey legs.

Suddenly you are at my side, crouching down you look me in the eyes, your hand above my knee as if using it to balance, I know better! I see the look in your eyes, predatory, hunter, sniffing at the air, eyes telling me how much you enjoy watching me so turned on and trying to hide it completely. Again, right on the verge of orgasm, you turn it off again. Want to slap you for torturing me, want to kiss you for leaving me tingling all over, want to grab your hand and insist we leave now … but I know better … I raise my eyebrow at you, smile slowly and stand on my somewhat shakey legs, waiting for you to stand beside me …. “Could we go out to the patio area, need some fresh air.” You smile and nod. Begin the journey – about 50 feet away I see the doors that lead to the patio, about 10 feet from the doors you turn the egg on medium-high and I nearly stumble, but you have your arm wrapped tightly at my waist.

You help me the rest of the way to the ab-high railing around the perimeter of the patio and I grab hold of the railing and lean hard against it, just as you switch the egg to high. Ohh myyyyy, breathing becomes shallow so quickly, lean half against the railing and half into your chest, glad I only have a clear lip gloss or your shirt would be marked with several lip prints. You hold me up as I orgasm, releasing fluid through my panties and rolling down my legs.. you turn us so no one can see me and plant a hand hard on my butt and press me hard against you so I can feel the effect of watching me cum has had on you.

Egg still moving, I’m about to die from it bumping up against overly sensitive places …. Barely manage to get words out of my lips. “Please …. Babe,….turn it …. Of---fffffff.” You wait a few extra seconds and then turn it off. My body goes limp. I wrap my arms tight around your waist. “Darling, can we go home now, need to feel you inside me.” You smile and nod and guide me slowly through the room, saying our thank yous and goodbyes as we go.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 03-29-2006 at 10:35 PM.
Old 12-07-2002, 04:53 AM
Registered Dork

*squeaking with emotion*

more please!

:D
Old 12-07-2002, 10:03 PM
Learning to talk sexy

LOL - RG - thanks for stopping by for the read and for taking the time to let me know you enjoyed ... at least I hope the squeak with emotion was about enjoying it and not crying over a bad job - LOL!!!
Old 12-15-2002, 02:49 PM
Member of weird club

Well have to make note to self go get remote bullet. May be able to find a place to use it. Great story have to say again you have a talent.
Old 12-17-2002, 05:02 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Why thank you kleclere .... for the very nice comments and for taking the time to let me know .... it's appreciated!!
Old 01-02-2003, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

You have a way of telling stories - very hot!!!
Old 01-02-2003, 10:27 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Thanks Unregistered guest .... you should take the time to register ... I'm sure you'd like lots of things this site has to offer!!!!
Old 03-22-2003, 04:37 AM
Dudley vision

Send a message via ICQ to shyabusa Send a message via AIM to shyabusa Send a message via MSN to shyabusa Send a message via Yahoo to shyabusa
Post #100

I reserved my 100th post specially for one of your stories! It just seemed fitting to do it this way. Your stories after all have definately been one of my highlights at Pixies. Actually, they are not simply one of my highlights, they are the hightlight.

As I read this story, I couldn't help but think about how incredibly fun and sexy it would be to try something like this. It would be like having sex in front of somebody without them even knowing it.

Wonderfully, magnificently, overwhelming, breath-takingly orgasmic!!!

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I liked this story. ;)

Thank You for making my Pixies experience that much better!:D

"Come to the Dark Side." / "Down for the count." / "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself..."

she and me make We you see.
Old 03-22-2003, 07:34 AM
Learning to talk sexy

LOL!!! (and blushing profusely!) thanks shyabusa ... I'm so glad you enjoyed the story .... and THANK YOU for making my Pixies experience wonderful.... but my head is starting to swell from the ego boosts you give me!!!! :)

Congratulations on your 100th post!
Old 03-22-2003, 07:50 AM
Member of weird club

Fzzy hoping to see a hot addition to this excellent story. Can't say it enough you have a talent.
Old 03-22-2003, 05:28 PM
Learning to talk sexy

LOL kleclere ... thanks again ... glad you enjoy the story still! :)
Old 03-25-2003, 12:31 PM
Banned

I loved it! Thank you!
Old 03-25-2003, 11:31 PM
Learning to talk sexy

You're welcome Steph! And thank you for taking the time to comment!!!! :)
Old 03-26-2003, 12:34 PM
Coca-Cola Cowboy

Send a message via Yahoo to me_carl
Hey, That would fit in nicely with the office stories, Wow, that got me stiff in a hurry. I would love to do that, but I think I would have teased you a little longer before I let you orgasm. That would be alot of fun to do at dinner in a fine reastruant! I would let you bring a spare set of panties, just because I'm a nice guy.
Send me an e-mail if you have the time.

I'm at work and the firewall won't let me chat, Sigh...PM's and e-mail ok
Old 03-26-2003, 07:13 PM
Learning to talk sexy

LOL! glad you enjoyed it me_carl .... and I'd only need a spare set of panties if I started off wearing a pair to begin with!!!! ROFL! thanks for taking the time to comment ... it means a lot to me! xox