Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-19-2005, 08:27 PM
Melted

Two summers ago, I worked as an interpretive guide, giving talks in some coastal parks in the region. I started out with one boss, but he was only there for about a week, before another guy came along to take his place. About two weeks after this, my boss, his boss, my co-worker, another guy in the tourism business around here and I went to a tourism conference at the other end of the province. The first night, we all bought cheap swimsuits and went swimming at the hotel's pool (except for my boss's boss). The other guy, and then my co-worker, eventually left the pool, and my boss and I ended up in the hot tub He flirted a bit, I thought he was kinda nice...
The next night, we were all bussed to a town in the next province for supper. After the elaborate supper, there was going to be a nice evening of traditional music. My boss, his boss, my co-worker and I decided to skip that and go clubbing instead We first went and played a bit of pool (where my boss and I were a team against the other two). We then went to a very dark club, where my co-worker made us all drink flaming sambucas. We danced for hours before a slow song came on, and when one finally did, my boss and I just gravitated towards each other. I kissed his cheek, he kissed my mouth... He ended staying the night in my room back at the hotel.
In three weeks, Lake and I will have been together for 2 years

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 10-28-2005, 12:44 PM

Well it was quarter beer night at the local bar. Met him there that night..took him home with me and went home with him the next day and never went home again and we married that same month. That was 19 years ago. See what quarter beer nights can do to ya!? hehe
Old 10-29-2005, 10:08 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to bare4you
I was on leave (in the Air Force at the time) on my way from one foreign country to another (England to New Mexico). We were introduced by my best friend of all time who didn't want to see me grow old alone (I was 24 at the time). It was at church one Sunday night. She wanted to use me to make her boyfriend jealous. Well - about 3 weeks later right before I had to leave as my "vacation" was up, I popped the question. 25 plus years later I still wonder what would have happened if her plan had worked......
Old 10-29-2005, 07:29 PM
Insatiable

We met at work, two newly minted college grads who happened to have majored in the same discispline. We hit it off immediately. First date was to Star Trek 5...awful movie. But we sat and talked for hours afterwards and discovered, for the first time in a long time, love. I wasn't looking for it, it came looking for me.

14 years, two kids, and two cities later we are still going strong. She's the best thing that ever happened to me. I married way over my head!
Old 11-04-2005, 03:08 AM

Send a message via AIM to lazaruslong Send a message via Yahoo to lazaruslong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolen Kisses
DH and I met in an AOL chat room. Turned out we actually almost met when we were 5yrs old and again in HS. Guess it was meant to be.

Know the feeeling. My wife & I also met on AOL. However I was a Guide and I was slappin her wrist for a TOS violation.

Guide LAZ
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to slide in broadside , thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --WOW-- What a Ride!
Old 11-04-2005, 09:24 AM
Larger Than Life

I meet my wife through my sisters boyfreind, she was his sister and we use to play in a band together, one day i got up enough guts to ask her out on a date and have been togeter now for 26 years and married for 25 of them
Old 11-07-2005, 01:29 AM

Wife came to town for an EMS conference I was helping with. We met through mutual friends at a bar that night. We both had alot to drink and we started kissing and she rubbed my package under the table.

The next night we all went out again, but she didn't drink. I did for both of us though. We stayed up late and just talked and kissed a little more.

Didn't think I would ever see her again when she left. She lived about 400 miles away. Anyway, one day she was in town to interview for a job and came walking into the station. We have been together for 6 years and married for 4. She has two wonderful kids and we have one on the way.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:46 PM
Is it time to get up?

I was the guitarist in the band, she was the singer
i needed somewhere quiet to record a song, she had a house in the countryside
i recordeed a song, she was impressed
she had a book on massage... i had a body
she had lotions and potions... i still had a body
very soon i had a...
and so did she

Fairy-tale romance really