Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-17-2003, 02:56 PM

Private Eyes

Private Eyes

I own a security service, an upscale firm which caters to people with money who want to keep it. I can provide security hardware, personnel, and investigations. Since I am now in my forties, I don't do much of the "grunt work" anymore. I have a team of 20 men and women who provide most of the muscle for my organization. In my time, I was good. Real good. I wasn't exactly rippling with steroid muscle, but 20 years ago when I got out of the army after two tours in Vietnam as a military intelligence officer, I found my niche in the security field. Over the last 20 years, I have built myself up from a routine thug for hire to the owner of a multi-million dollar company with clients able to pay top dollar for the best. And I am the best.

The reason for my success is I use brains over brawn. It's easy to bust someone's head. It harder to persuade them they ought to look elsewhere for a victim. You might say I earned a psychology degree on the streets. 90% of my clients want me for investigations into infidelity, fraud and in general to find out who's screwing who or who's screwing them over. Information. I can come into a situation, obtain the information and leave before anyone ever realizes I've been on the case. And if the situation merits, I can put a 250 lb. ex-wrestler on the scene to protect my client inside 30 minutes. My skill is my tongue. I can talk anyone into...or out of...anything.

I got Bonnie's call early one Saturday evening on my secure car phone. It had been six years since we last worked together. Bonnie is a financial advisor. She is thin, attractive, not necessary pretty, but cute. She is usually pale because she never gets out into the sun, with short cropped black hair. Her thin legs are shapely and look good in a short dress and heels; and her butt is a little plump for her size, heart-shaped and full. Her tits are small, so she never wears a bra. Never has to. When excited, as I recall, her nipples could become as thick as a roll of chap stick and almost an inch long. I always thought that was a little abnormal, but highly erotic. She makes up for not being pretty by being very erotic in other ways as well. She's very...well, very verbal during sex which adds a new dimension to the art of conversation. She exudes sexuality, which she frequently tries to suppress in her business.

We first met some 15 years ago when she was a new account manager for a brokerage where I headed up security. We'd become good friends, occasionally becoming lovers when time permitted. But, due to our career ambitions, we frequently forfeited sex for a late night on the job. It had paid off for both of us. She now owned her own financial planning firm.

Since we both dealt with a similar clientele, she passed business my way whenever she could. She used to kid me, saying that by recommending me to older women with funds to invest, it doubled her business. There was no doubt that some of these women had more of an interest in me personally than their security. True, they sometimes put me on dead-end investigations just to have me around for a few weeks. But, they had more than enough money and I didn't mind providing a little bit of company under the guise of seeing to their security needs. If there ever was a serious threat to them, I could have a 250 pound side of beef there in minutes. Somehow, though, they always wanted me.

Bonnie had an investigation for me. Someone was leaking information concerning the investment transactions of clients she handled. I was really glad for the opportunity to see her again, so I hopped a red-eye flight to Denver. She met me at the airport and took me to my hotel. She was footing the bill, and really put me up in style. I told her she didn't have to be extravagant but she just smiled and shook her head. I invited her in for a drink in the hotel bar, but she declined, saying that she had some work to do before going home. I knew she was serious and didn't take it as a snub. I got some sleep and caught a taxi to her office the next morning.

As I arrived, I noticed a young account executive with blond hair, a nice pert ass and large bouncing breasts strutting her stuff around the office. Her tits were much too large to stroll around without a bra, but the firmness of her youth allowed her to do just that. Her boobs were not only large, but heavy, rounded out on the sides as well as the front. Her skirt was so tight, she showed crack everytime she stooped over slightly. A well-dressed man with a briefcase over his crotch was watching intently. I decided to sit down rather than go directly to Bonnie's office. A good investigator never advertises his arrival or blows his cover.

I watched the little vamp milk another man for all he was worth, selling him high commission junk bonds while he drooled and signed on the dotted line. When it came my turn, I informed her that I had an appointment with her boss ... pretending not to remember her name. She smiled and dropped a notepad, picking it up so that I could see the roundness of her butt as she slowly retrieved the notepad from the floor.

"You sure you don't want to see me instead?"

"No...I...uh...have my instructions to talk to Bonnie.'

"Suit yourself!" she replied. Bending over briefly to show me her ample cleavage. You could hide a cruise missile in that fleshy fold. She turned and slowly strolled to Bonnie's office. As per protocol, Bonnie pretended not to know me, extending her hand while I introduced myself. We walked into her office and she shut the door.

"You must really rake in the clients with her." I said, jerking my thumb towards the attractive account executive while she fleeced another investor with a hard-on.

"Christina. God, I hate that bitch. She only brings in nickel and dime accounts, and then she sells them the high risk stuff. No repeat business there. They come in to see her shake her ass until they lose all their money, then they call and bitch ME out."

"So, why don't you fire her?"

"One of my bigger account holders talked me into hiring her. I'm kind of trapped." That piqued my interest, and we began going over a few of her bigger account holders. Finally, I baited her.

"So, this account holder....how long has he been a customer of yours?" "Oh, for 5 or 6 years." "And how long after this....this young lady arrived did you start to notice the information leaks?" "About three months. I know what you're thinking, but I can't connect her with anything. If I could, I'd fire her plump, jiggling ass faster than you can say, 'fuck you'"

"Is she your client's mistress?" "It's his daughter."

"I see. After work today, I'll have a couple of small cameras installed. I have a guy that can put 'em in fast. Undetectable. As for now, we'd better talk over dinner. I haven't swept this room for bugs yet." She nodded agreement, and we consented to meet three blocks down at 8 o'clock for dinner. I'd have the cameras installed this evening.

Over dinner, I pressed Bonnie a little more on Christina. Nothing official, just personal impressions. She was reluctant at first, but careful prodding and a couple of glasses of wine loosened her up. Bonnie was pretty upset by Christina's youth. She was young, pretty and hot. Not necessarily sexy, though. She was always making snide remarks about Bonnie's lack of a sex life based on her refusal to flirt with the clients just to get their accounts. I could tell Bonnie was feeling a little unattractive having to compete against a woman 15 years her junior who had equipment she didn't even have when she was younger. Insecurity was there in her eyes, but I could also see that this insecurity wasn't the reason she called me. I could tell she disliked this woman, but being the consummate professional she was, she would bend over backwards for her business.

There WAS a security leak at her firm, I was sure of it. A woman as cautious and successful as Bonnie doesn't cry "wolf" without careful thought. I sought to ease a little of her anxiety. I laughed and reminded Bonnie that she had been one hot number in the 70's and we drank two bottles of wine reminiscing about youthful indiscretions we'd been through together.

"Remember that banker you dated who used to like to fuck in the vault so he could smell the money?" I reminded her. She laughed.

"Yeah. Kinky. He had three safes at home, too. He used to like to see how many $100 bills he could stuff up my twat and then take me out on the town. Without me dropping any when I walked. What I could keep in there, I could keep. My "security box" HIS money of course," and we laughed again. "And what about you. That last client I introduced you to tells me you're still pretty good with your tongue." she countered.

"Yeah, well first she had me crawling all over the damned floor looking for her contact lens, and the next thing I knew, I was looking up her dress at a bare pussy. She stood there with that silent, pleading lust in her eyes, and her finger in her slit. I couldn't resist."

"Pleading lust huh? So, did you ever determine who was stalking her?" she prodded. "Yeah. Her ex-husband's brother. Figured that out the first day. He had gotten into his brother's private video collection and found their homemade fuck tapes. Seems he became obsessed. She kept me on retainer for six months to make sure her pussy stayed shaved," and we laughed again. Then Bonnie got serious.

"So, you like bare pussies?" "No. I like 'em hairy. You know that." Bonnie murmured approval as she sipped her wine.

After we got back to business, she informed me that she'd never caught Christina in anything illegal. She'd walked in on her several times groping in the office with some client, and once found her panties behind the copier, but nothing in the area of document theft. I asked her how many of the clients she was fucking and who they were; Bonnie looked perturbed.

"I don't think she's fucking ANY of them. She jacking them off or maybe giving them head. I've heard she's using sex, but she doesn't really like it. And she has the nerve to give me shit!" Give you shit? You're the boss."

"Oh, it's just the things she says on the sly. Like, 'Oh, isn't it nice to see someone bulge when you walk by, not that YOU'D know, since you don't operate that way,'" "Nothing wrong with separating business and pleasure."

"She thinks she's so damned sexy. I think she's more of a tease. I'd like to show her what a hot fuck is like." Bonnie remarked in anger. The wine and the stress was taking its toll and our eyes met. We'd been workaholics all of our lives, delegating everything personal in our lives to second place. Suddenly, the heat and passion of old flared, and we rushed to pay our check just so that we could be alone in the car. After 15 hot minutes of kissing and groping, I had an idea.

"Let's go back to the office and check on the cameras. I've got them set up so that you can watch the whole suite from your office. After that....you remember when we fucked on the manager's desk that time in Boston."

"Do I? I got his invoices wet. He never did figure out why they were stuck together," she giggled pleasantly. "Well, let's try YOUR desk on for size".

She chuckled excitedly and we drove the three blocks back to the office in a frenzy. As we rode up the elevator, I tugged at her panties while she squealed and half-heartedly held them on. My installer had already been there and left. There was a fiber optic camera in every room, disguised as a nail in the wall holding a portrait. Inside Bonnie's office were six small camera monitors and a VCR inside a wooden cabinet next to her desk. We flipped the switches just to check their working condition. Satisfied, we went back to our play. Suddenly, an alarm beeped. Someone was coming. We both stopped and looked at the camera. It was Christina. What was she doing here this time of night? Bonnie began composing herself when I interrupted.

"I think we found our thief," I said, flipping the VCR on.
"But, she'll know we're here and just leave." I smiled.

"You can kill two birds with one stone. We can catch her in the act...while she's catching YOU in the act." Bonnie looked puzzled until I reached under her green mini-skirt and in one smooth motion, pulled her black panties to her knees.

"No...no...she'll SEE!" "You always wanted to show her how an experienced woman fucks, right? She'll see that you're occupied and do whatever she's going to do." Bonnie had that sly smile I loved the look on her face as she sat on her desk, panties around her ankles, her knees pointed outward and her hands in her lap holding the front of her dress down demurely. I grasped her hands, pulled them aside, jerked her panties completely off and pulled her dress up, leaning down in the process. Firmly, I pulled her legs further apart. She gasped in anticipation, and closed them self-consciously. I continued to watch the monitor. Christina had heard the gasps and was moving to the door, which we had left ajar.

I pulled up a chair, hooked my elbows under Bonnie's knees and spread her apart again. There was a moist sound as her thighs finally separated. Her pale white skin was in sharp contrast to her wild, black bush. It was untrimmed and wet, tangled and coarse. My tongue touched her labia, stroking slowly up one side and down the other. She moaned richly just as Christina peered through the door. I continued watching as I touched her clit with the tip of my tongue.

"Uh...uh huhhhhh...." Bonnie moaned, oblivious to what was going on. Christina watched, frozen in amazement. Then, sensing that no one would be bothering her real soon, went for the files. Meanwhile, Bonnie's hips were slowly grinding into my face. Her dress was now over her hips as she leaned back on her elbows and humped in a even pattern. I moved closer, putting my hands underneath her ample ass, helping her to grind even faster. She was enjoying the experience with wild abandon now, not caring who saw. Then she started to talk:

"Oh, baby. I love the way you eat my pussy. Lick me...uh huh, like that! Lick me...deeper. You make me feel so nasty. Hot. I want to cum all night long. Make me cum, dammit. I need it....it's been so long...oh yes, too damned long..." She lifted her ass from the desk and I took her silent cue as she moaned other vague obscenities. I moved my thumb to her anus and slowly worked it in while my tongue flirted with her clit, exploring the inside of her red hot cunt. While my thumb and tongue were working, my hands gripped her plump buns and squeezed. She was moaning loudly now, commanding me in he throaty lusty voice, "Bum me....bum me deeper. Oh yes...cram it in me...eat me. Goddamit, eat me inside out...oh yes...yes....make me feel it!"

Time passed. I noticed that Christina was easing back to the office door instead of making her get-away. I stood up to drop my pants. I had an awkward moment forgetting that I had suspenders on, but quickly remedied that inconvenience. My rod sprang out, hard like a steel beam. I hooked my elbows into Bonnie's knees, placing them over my shoulders as I mounted her to ride. I entered her smoothly in one firm thrust and Bonnie's lusty moan shattered the silence. As I lay on top of her, I whispered in her ear, "She's watching, baby. Show her what a REAL fucking is like." Bonnie nibbled my ear, sticking her tongue in and out in darting motions.

Her hands gripped my ass, pushing my thrusts at the pace she wanted. Her hot breath in my ear was driving me over the edge, but I held on as she panted, "Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Harder. Oh, yeah..." She removed her skinny legs from my shoulders and wrapped them tightly around by waist, humping me with renewed vigor. I grasped her flexing butt in both hands and lifted her from the desk with every stroke while she held on with her arms and legs. Her grunting was getting louder and louder, delicious to hear. I glanced at the monitor from time to time to see Christina leaning against the wall watching, her hands underneath her short skirt moving furiously. The files she had lifted were on the floor, neglected.

I whispered in Bonnie's ear again, "She loves it. She's never seen anyone this hot before. She thinks she knows how to fuck? Show her a real hot piece of ass! Her tits and that ass don't mean shit if she can't use it. Come on, baby...fuck like you mean it!" I drove her on. She was clawing on my shoulders now screaming, "Hump me....fuck me deeper. Deeper! I want to feel your hard cock pumping my hairy pussy. I'm wet...so damned wet....splash me dry..."

Glancing at the monitor, I could see Christina was now knelling, her panties on the floor beside her, her dress up over her wet pussy, two fingers in her pussy, the other hand rubbing her clit madly. Her tits were bouncing like basketballs underneath her tight blouse as she looked as if she were riding an invisible pony.

I got off of Bonnie, my cock wet and glistening. I profiled it for Christina to see and heard her softly groan. I pretended not to hear as I turned Bonnie around and bent her over the desk. For added effect, I pulled her blouse open revealing her small breasts with absolutely huge, erect nipples. Brown and hard, it was hard not to shoot all over them just seeing them. I pinched them the way she used to like it and she exhaled loudly, "Ahhhhhh...." Slapping her fat butt affectionately, I plunged into her as she made no effort to keep quiet, squirming, grasping the desk with both hands as I rode her doggie style. The sound of my stomach on her ass cheeks became louder and louder as did the squishy sound of her pussy.

The spectacle of Bonnie's pleasure and Christina's losing control on the monitor became too much for me and I lost it, grunting as I came what seemed to be gallons of cum into Bonnie's sopping snatch. As I pumped roughly, Bonnie herself screamed, "Yes! Ah...ah...ah...ah, yes!" and collapsed in a heap on the desk. I pulled out and fell heavily into the overstuffed chair, my cock still hard. After a few blissful moments of silence, I heard Christina leaving. We hurriedly pulled our clothes about us and rewound the tape. We had our evidence, plus a bit of amusement. Bonnie got hot again watching Christina flail herself while watching us. The sensation of watching someone get off watching YOU get off is one worth experiencing.

The next day, we confronted Christina with the tape and she quietly resigned, agreeing not to tell her father what occurred lest he get a copy of the COMPLETE tape. As for Bonnie and myself, we spent the next few nights making tapes of ourselves for our own entertainment. That was my bonus for being good....the best....at what I do. Security. @
Old 09-20-2003, 01:06 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Wonderful story ..... very hot!