Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-14-2003, 01:06 PM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Let's dance

The music's loud, alternating between fast and slow, beckoning us to the floor. We've danced a few times, but you want to sit this one out. You mention something, and I'm not even sure what it is now...just a comment to get my attention focused back on you, so I don't notice how you've slid your one arm around the back of my chair and how you're now leaning into me slightly. I'm half-way through my response when I feel it--your other hand
brush my thigh, resting there. Wearing the black miniskirt, there's plenty of thigh to rest upon, and, as you look into my eyes, I feel you slowly slide it higher. Your fingertips disappear under my hem and, never losing a breath in the conversation, you place your hand between my legs. Nervously, I glance around to see if anyone is looking or if anyone even cares. I *think* I see a guy not too far away, trying to act casual, but I get the feeling that he's not as casual as he seems. But I don't stop you, either, and spread my thighs as your hand moves forward. You look at me when you hear the quick intake of breath, the one that tells you, even if your senses don't, that you have discovered how wet I am being near you.

Your face is very close to mine now as you spread my lips apart to enjoy the juices I've created. I look around again, then my eyes shoot back to yours, to the slight half-smile you have on your face because you know I am enjoying you taking me in the middle of a crowded dance hall. At that moment, your fingertip finds my clit, circling it before moving back and forth. I bite my lip as my breath becomes shallow and I struggle not to make a sound. Without warning, you stop, and your finger slides quickly
down to be swallowed by my cunt. By now, I'm *sure* that guy is watching. He's carrying on a conversation with his friends, but every few seconds his eyes look our way. I meet them back as a challenge as your find my clit again.

Leaning over, I whisper, "We're being watched." You give me a smile in return and ask if that's a problem. I can barely shake my head "no" as I feel my orgasm start to build in time with the music. A little whimper escapes, no matter how hard I've tried to control the outward appearances of the pleasure you're giving me. Yes, that man is definitely watching, as his eyes meet mine again. I see envy in them, envy for you and the pleasure you're giving me. Glancing away, I lock eyes with you, knowing that, should you continue massaging me, stroking me, it will not be long
before I explode. I beg you, wordlessly, not to stop, and you acknowledge that with a smile, your hand never stopping.

Suddenly, my body tenses up, and I feel the waves of a very intense orgasm rush over me, my eyes squeezing shut, my right hand grabbing yours to keep it in place as I cum over your fingers. When I open my eyes, I find you looking very closely at
me, sparkle in your expression. I give you a big grin before I tell you how much I love you. Slowly you remove your hand from me and ask, "Where is he?" I reply, "Over there, by the rail." With a final look at me, you lift your hand dramatically and, as you place your lips around your finger, you glance his way. @

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 09-14-2003, 01:19 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Wonderful story! It sure got me hot, damn!!!!!

I'm so glad you decided to post it!!!!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 09-14-2003, 01:24 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Superb!!!!!

I love this naughty fantasy. The idea of being watched and being in public, YUM!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-15-2003, 06:03 AM

Oh, yummy yummy! I'm imagining I'm the spectator, and I'm wondering, where does the story go from here... please???
Old 09-15-2003, 07:16 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

Quote:
Originally posted by GusAspar
where does the story go from here... please???

LOL. I'll give serious thought to a consideration. Thanks so much, all of you :)

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 09-20-2003, 01:10 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Very well done IAKG ... looking forward to more of your stories!
Old 09-22-2003, 09:56 PM
Member of weird club

Hot Hot Hot

Iakg very hot story. I hope there is more to come. Would enjoy reading the next installment. You sure have a talent.
Old 03-23-2004, 07:35 PM
Just me.

That was one sexy story, IAKG. Wow. Wish I'd read that before. :)