Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-06-2005, 06:21 AM

peeping tom.

Her light went out. I fell back away from the window to the wall. I felt my breath tighten, i was shaking. I know it's wrong, but several weeks ago, I noticed my neighbor Kate's lights on in a ground floor bed room....I had just got back from my job washing dishes and tonight, like every other night recently, I noticed that her curtins weren't pulled as tighly as they could be. Last night, I couldn't help myself, I walked by i could see motion and I knew if i got close enough, I could look in and see her, buy the time I steeled myself to do it, I was halfway across the lawn when the light went out.

I froze, and then retreated. As I thought about what I had just done the rush turned to arousal...I found myself standing in the shadows pulling my cock.

I had thought about it all day, and when I pulled in, and saw the light, I knew I was going to do it. I hadn't seen kate since she got back from her freshman year at college, but I had always had a crush on her. As she was a year older she had never paid any attention to me, but she was often in my fantasys. And there I was stripping my clothes off, and running across the lawns. I crepted to her window. she was on her bed, painting her toenails, in her short tee shirt. Her nipples visable through the thin material, and Her little pink panties had me hard as a rock.

Just watching her had me harder than i had been in days, I was willing her to to spread her legs, to expose herself more to me as I pulled my cock

thats when the lights went out.

so thats it. Naked and horny. and then a car turned down the normally quiet road, I was in a panic. In seconds the headlights were going to hit me, Naked, peeking in Kates window...I ran..I dove over the hedge as the car came to a stop. Omg did they see me, was it the cops..

And then I heard her, It was Kates mom, Mrs Roberts, she was thanking the driver for a wonderful dinner. She crossed the lawn. so close to where I was hiding, I was sure I could smell her perfume.

She let herself into the house, Lights went off, the car drove off and there I was crouching in the bushes. I breathed a sigh of relief. Then, to my surprise, the light went on right over my head., I heard the sound of the light curtins being pulled, but from the shine on the lawn infront of me, I realised that she too had been a bit sloppy pulling the curtains. If I stood up , I would be right at the gap .

Of course, I was also in a bush, so escape was difficult if she came to the window..

I stood. To my disappointment the angle afforded by the gap in the curtin, showed the bed and the dresser. I could tell from the sounds she was by the closet, I was pretty sure, I was in a bad thing, I was going to see nothing, and I was going to make a hell of alot of racket getting out from behind the bush.

As I was puzzling my situation, my attention was directed back to Mrs Roberts room. there she was, in a white robe. I suddenly realised how pretty she was ( I had been so focussed on her daugher, that I never noticed this dark haired, dark eyed divorcee was quite stunning. As she moved in and out of my line of sight, I felt my cock stiffen, I was getting glimpses of her thigh as the robe parted, I could see the curve of her breast in quick flashes.,,I started to wank my hard cock, my minds eye filling in the details as i started to build to orgasam, and then, click. out went the light.

For the second time, there I was with my cock in my hand, and a woman several feet away, and now real sight to see. This voyeurism sucked.

I was thinkng about how to crawl out when a little click got my attention. I looked back at the crack. Mrs Roberts had just turned on her beside light, and there she was on the bed, three feet from me, shrugging herself out of the robe. I almost fell beck into the bush when she threw the robe aside and lay there fully naked. her breasts were small but she had big dark nipples, as she lay there, I coul see a tuft of black pubic hair.

She lay there for a few seconds, and then suddenly, swung her legs off the side of the bed, she was sitting on hte edge of the bed, 3 feet from me. to my horror she leaned forward, I was sure she could see me I was starting to panic as i pulled my head out of line of sight of the window. I was waiting for her to come to the window and ask who was there, but in the quiet of hte nignt I heard a drawer open and shut.

I couldn't help myself, i looked again. To my shock, i was greeting by the sight of Mrs Roberts falling back on to the bed, with a slim white dildo. Her legs spread as she slid the toy along her slit. As I watched, she worked herfinger into her ass as she spread her dark meaty lips. As she worked her toy into herself she let out a little moan. As i watched her build to climax, I stroked my cock, she started to whimper as she brought herself off. I was right with her, spraying cum all over the side of her house. I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out as I fucked my hand. As she lay there stoking gently in her post orgasam fug, I sudden realised what I was doing, and thought I had to get the hell out of there. I turned to inch out from behind the hedge, and to my horror, realised Kate was leaning out her window, looking at me....

if you want to know what happens next!! let me know...

showtime_46@hotmail.......

bisous
Old 06-09-2005, 05:16 AM

what the hell are you doing" she mouthed as she leaned out the window.

As i was current standing naked with my hard cock in my hand ,peeking through her mothers window, I assumed the question was rethorical..

for what seemed like hours, I we just looked at each other... she pointed towards the garage, where I knew there was a back door.... and ducked back in her window. I had no real choice

"kate I am sorry, ...I just saw the light on and oh god, i just got carried away....Please, I don't know what came over me...."

she looked furious. "Get the fuck out of here you pervert. I should call the police..."

"Don't ... Please....I " I was so worried that it was only then , i realised I was naked --my erection had shrivelled and I wanted the world to open up...I dawned on me what I had done and the ramifications.

she turned and shut the door..I stood there. I slunk home. I didn't sleep.

The next morning, it was the longest walk to the door. I didn't know what i was going to do, but I knew I had to talk to Kate.

I knocked. I knew her mum would be at work...
Old 06-09-2005, 06:24 AM

oh its the pervert. what do you want."

"I don't know what to say... umm, what, I mean umm...."

"did I tell my mother that you were standing out side her window spying on her.."
"ummm, yeah, ummm"....

Well not yet, though I did tell Jenn"

To my horror, Kates older sister Jenn walked in from the kitchen.

"oh, i told you he would turn up..."

returning to the scene of the crime, Kate laughed.

They contunued to offer abuse as I got more and more embarassed.

Still said Jenn, " I wish I seen it" and she looked at my crotch, kate laughed and held up a finger which she then drooped. Both woman cracked up. I felt myself blushing.
" OH, if it is that small, no wonder he needs to get his jollies spying on people..."

I said, "Wait, thats not fair...i , ummm. " they shot me whithering glances and I started getting irratated.

"oh, has the pervert got something to say...."

and then I tore into one, words jumbled out of me, I dont know what they said but from the reaction, thew were surpised. I heard myself say, that they would never understand what torment it was living next door too three hot woman, how having fantasised about them for years, having watched them from my window as they lay by the pool, having masturbated thinking about them naked, I couldn't resist peeking when I saw the chance.

and then I was done. Kate looked at Jenn, Jenn shrugged and then said to me, "which one of us do you wank over the most...

What...? I said,

she looked at me, and said, "when you are jerking that little cock, who do you think about most....me or Kate..."
"um..i Don't know...um2
"cmon, you just said, that you looked at us through the window and jacked off, which one do you watch...."

I looked at the two dusty blonds infront of me, Kate was skinny with tight hard breasts, she often had hard nipples. Jenn was bigger, she had big breasts and was the "sporty one", they both had blue eyes, tans,and long legs...They were both sexy in different ways...

and I was unsure.

Jenn looked at kate, and I said, "I know, in exchange for us not telling mum, I want to watch him jerk off and see which one of us she looks at...

Kate frowned, "Jenn, don't be such a freak..."
"what, you afraid you little friend will like me best," she pressed her large breasts out...

"shut up Jenn"..
"maybe he doesn't like skinny little things... I mean he was looking at Mum not you...."

"shut up Jenn., you bitch" then Kate looked at me.. "which one of us....?" it was a challange.

Umm Both?"

"no, you can fuck one of us, which one..."

" i really don't know..."

"Cmon on then".
"what"
"strip."
"Kate....really, I cant"
"what you werent so shy last night"

I looked at the two women in front of me. I found myself stirring, I could sense the sexual tension building.

"If i do, you won't say anything"

"well, we will need to decide....It depends on how you do...."

With that, I started to un button my shirt. I kicked off my shoes,

"are you sure?" Jenn growled a little, Kate just nodded eyes fixed on my flies.

I slowly unzipped my jeans. And then i was there in just my briefs. I though i would be embarassed, but their stares had my cock swelling,

"take it out" whispered jenn
"so it to us" said Kate
I cupped my balls and looked at Kates hard nipples. Jenn follwed my gaze..
"hey Kate, you're cheating--you don't have bra on."
"jenn, I never wear a bra...besides who says its cheating" and with that she pinched a nipple making it stand hard.

I felt myself stiffen and I started to slip my briefs down, when Jenn suddenly whipped of her tee shirt. she had a sports bra on and with quick motion, she popped a breast out...she had big dark nipples, which she flicked to make hard..I felt my cock jump to attention.

"Ha, look at that, he loves big tits!" I looked at Kate, but she was totally transfixed by my cock, which was indeed enjoying Jenns tit.

Kate looked at me...Her eyes alight, i stared back as i gripped my cock with a hand, she made a little O with her mouth, and I saw her hand move to her lap....
Old 06-10-2005, 05:04 AM

something about Kates look, took me right to the edge, The desire, the sexual energy, the subtle movement. I took my had from myself and cupped my balls. I needed to pause and tweaked my nipples.

Jenn, noticing this flurry of contact made a squeak, I shifted my gaze and she gave me a dirty little smile. With that, she moved her thumbs to the waistband of her sweatpants. I stared as she slowly revealed a peek of trimmed pubic hair. She paused and then slid the trousers down showing me herself. She had a think dark bush which was trimmed and inviting, she smiled at me as she parted her labia, exposing her herself and her clit. I watched as she rubbed herself, her lips swelling as she masturbated.

I am sure my jaw dropped as kate said,

"oh my god Jenn, what are you doing...."

Jenn simply moaned a bit as she frigged herself as she watched me tug my balls. My eyes, were drawn from Jenn by a movement from kate, she leaned forward, and with a finger, she reached out and touched the tip of my cock, my precum on her finger, she gently rubbed my head. She took her finger back and licked it...

Jenn moaned, "omg, that was sexy" and kate smiled at her, she then reached back out and grabbed me, pulling me closer. With her eyes on her masturbating sister, she stuck her tongue out and circled my cock head, a string of precum from the head of my penis to the tip of her tongue

OH god," i moaned, she looked at me, eyes wide as she felt my cock twitch in her hand "0hhhhhh" and with that my penis swelled and I felt myself cum from deep inside myself. A hot stream of cum, hit a surprised Kate on the cheek and chin. I pumped again against her hand and a second spurt landed on her chest, she grinned and pulled me again, towards her mouth.

Her mouth was hot and wet and her tongue worked me as she sucked the last drops from my balls...My moans turned to a whimper when I heard a groan Jenn had sunk 3 fingers into her meaty pussy and was fucking her hand to orgasam. Her eyes rolled as her hips bucked

"cumming cumming cummming, ohhhhhhhh" and she clamped her hand to her pussy as her orgasam wracked her body.....

As Jenn slumped back in a post orgasmic glow, and i felt my knees start to go weak, I looked at kate, still fully clothed but bathed in cum..

"Not fair, I am still horny" she said as she spread her legs showing her wet panties under her little skirt, and pulled me to my knees in front of her.....

"So am I ...." came a voice from the doorway,

All three of us turned to see Mrs Roberts standing in the doorway..

OH NO!!!!!!!