Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-04-2004, 08:54 AM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Talking

A better question,would be,-Describe the few places,that you HAVEN'T masturbated? Irish
Old 07-04-2004, 10:45 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Well I know that I have answered this one before, but at work watching a particularly lovely lady betting on the black jack tables.

Old 07-04-2004, 02:38 PM

Leaning against the washer when it was vibrating away on the spin cycle!!

however nothing tops the one on the news last week about the Federal judge in Oklahoma who got caught during a trial. He was using a pump under his robe that suddenly started started making a sloshing noise that drew the attention of the prosecutor, baliff and court reporter. They didn't report on the outcome (no pun intended) of the trial.
Old 07-05-2004, 05:06 AM

A few years ago I was attending a conference, and the woman chairing the conference was someone I have always fancied. I was sitting near the front of the hall and I had a really good view of her legs under the table. She has nice legs - the sort you can imagine wrapped round you, and I was imagining just that while I was supposed to be listening to the conference proceedings. I thought I was going to cum in my pants, but I maanged to last out till the coffee break, then I went to the gents' and stood at a urinal and when I took my cock out it was tingling so much I hardly had to wank it at all, it just squirted cum down the drain...
Old 07-07-2004, 01:31 PM
Freckle Face

Ummmm......

At work..... I'm a bad girl!!!LOL
Old 07-07-2004, 03:08 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
On the phone, in the Target parking lot. I was talking to him on the phone and could not take it anymore and pulled over right there and then.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-07-2004, 04:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to Roostah
I was in college, at my g/f's friend's apt, and she kissed me.

I figured I'd get in less trouble if I ran into her bathroom for a few minutes than if I stayed on her couch!

and someday, maybe I will too join the mile high club...hey - does it count if you're on a bed in Denver?
Old 07-18-2004, 04:02 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
Thought you guys might appreaciate this story....happened this afternoon....couldn't wait to get home to post it!!!

I joined a gym a couple of weeks ago and had my first session with a personal trainer today.....the girl that had been assigned to me called in sick so i got a substitute. He was this lil hard-body hottie and every time he'd show me a machine, he'd pull up the leg of his shorts or pull his shirt up to show me exactly what muscle group that machine would be working (yeah yeah yeah....this ol' pervert was thinkin' about which muscle group she'd like to work on...oh but i digress...). Anyways, after i left the gym, went and got some takeout and went to the park for a leisurely lunch. In the park there are a couple of great spots that overlook the river. Just as I was driving up to one of them....one of our frequent summer storms started....so I just settled in to eat my lunch and look out over the river. I noticed a pickup parked not too far ahead of me but wasn't really paying that much attention. Looked like just the driver in it.....that is until the girl sat up...she'd obviously had her head in his lap....she looked out the back window at me for a few seconds, smiled and then just went back down again.....sat there watching and could occasionally see her head bob up and back down.....i got so flippin turned on that i propped my foot on the dash and slipped my own hands in the cookie jar!.....after a bit, she finished, sat up, wiped her face with a tissue or sumpin, looked at me and smiled again.....about that time she must have realized what i was doing cause she said sumpin to the guy and he turned around and was looking......they just watched....was sooooo freakin hot knowing they were sorta watching but not really seeing anything, just that they knew.....when i finished, i sat there a few minutes having a smoke....and yes waiting to see what might happen next....they just smiled and waved....so i started up the van to come home....they both smiled and waved good-bye......so did i!!!!....i'm gonna have to go to the park more often for funch, uh er, i mean, lunch.
Old 07-24-2004, 07:22 AM
23yo male

in works toilet while having a VERY steamy conversation logged into yahoo messenger on my mobile phone
Old 07-24-2004, 10:06 AM
Pussy Surveyor

In my work truck, on a backroad, on the phone with my favorite Pixie.
Old 07-24-2004, 11:41 AM

On top of a nuclear reactor. On the warhead of a nuclear missle.
Old 07-27-2004, 01:11 PM
Banned

wow, that must've been fun
Old 08-02-2004, 06:08 AM
õ¿õ

I think the weirdest place that I had masturbated was in the bus about a month ago. It was a public bus and the bus was reaching soon to the terminal station so the bus was quite empty. I just feel the sudden feeling that I am horny and just want to get myself there and then! And the worst part was... I only cummed when the bus stopped at the terminal station! Imagine how I ran down the bus...
Old 08-02-2004, 05:49 PM

Send a message via MSN to rob35can Send a message via Yahoo to rob35can
On my back in my office..feet up in the air over my head..I was on cam and the woman watching wanted to see me shoot my cum in my own mouth.
Old 08-02-2004, 07:49 PM
gurly gurl

Damn that's hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!