User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2006, 11:58 PM
Missing the Angels

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTennessee
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} }}}}}}}}}]

SD..I still LOVE frogs and I can't wait. Oh and I'm so glad to know I will have your address AGAIN, because I was gonna PM you for it..I made you something

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} to everyone.

I'll list my problems later...lol

Now I can't wait!!!!!!!
Old 12-19-2006, 12:04 AM
Loungin' Around

(((((nutworld)))))

We're your friends. Of course we care.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 12-19-2006, 09:49 PM
Pixies Flirt

Send a message via AIM to 1nutworld
thanks Soda, Osuche!

I appreciate it. I just don't want to sound like a broken record..........
Old 12-19-2006, 10:18 PM
Leo was right

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1nutworld
I appreciate it. I just don't want to sound like a broken record..........

That's what friends and family are there for..... to listen and help out. I've learned over these past couple of months that Pixies are definitely friends and family. You're not a broken record..... you're a friend and family member.

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

Confucius say, "He who masturbate into cash register come into money."

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Deus Impetitio Esuritori Nullus
Old 12-19-2006, 10:33 PM
Pixies Flirt

Thanks Iowaman. Just try and remember that yourself ok?

Or I'll be forced to your your own words against ya...............and wouldn't that just suck?
Old 12-19-2006, 10:39 PM
Leo was right

Set that one right there on the tee for ya huh?

No love, no friendship, can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever. ~~ Francois Mocuriac

An optimist looks at the glass and says it's half full. A pessimist looks at the glass and says it's half empty. A Cubs fan looks at the glass and says, "When's it gonna spill?"

Old 12-21-2006, 08:01 AM
I make sexytime with you

I worry about being unproductive at work. I know this is because I'm being assigned tasks that shouldn't be assigned to the role I've been rostered on to for the past month or so, but I'd rather get things done.

I worry about taking too long to solve problems.

I worry about not having enough time in the day to do everything I want to do. I end up doing work and very little else.

I worry about underperforming at sport and failing to fulfil potential. I wonder if I'm all washed up at 24.

I worry about being overweight. I took up martial arts lessons partly because of this, then in my first lesson I strained something by not quite executing a BJJ takedown correctly. Hope it's not a tendon in my rotator cuff. Last one of those took a year to heal properly.

I worry about my directional skills and memory deteriorating.

I worry about being untidy. This is not the way of a sensible man, it is the way of an immature child.

I worry about females thinking disdainfully of me even though I have a girlfriend.

I worry about inheriting the negative traits of both parents.
I want to do something that matters
Old 12-21-2006, 09:17 AM
Not there yet.....

Let me buy you a beer Belial!!!

I realized long ago (I'm twice your age) that "worry" accomplishes absolutely nothing. So why do it?

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 12-21-2006, 08:23 PM

Oh guys, hate to see unhappy Pixies....but love the idea of this thread. "Shared pain is diminished, shared joy is increased" always seems like a perfect sentiment for this place to me. And I promise I'll bring you mine, just as soon as I understand it a little better. I'm only just starting to realize what's had me so down lately. But I think I've got my head in a place where I can get through the holidays.

One thing I do know, when I start spiraling around a depression the small stuff seems to grow right in front of me...until I feel overwhelmed, incapable of coping, unworthy of coping sometimes (if that makes sense). I have to trust my friends and family when they tell me things will be ok, even if I _feel_ like they're the crazy ones who just don't GET how bad things are. Hard, really hard, but it helps me get to the point where I can believe it for myself.

(((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))))))))))) to you all, "whether you've posted here or not (as DB said)".

Ginge
Old 12-21-2006, 09:33 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTennessee
... Oh and I'm so glad to know I will have your address AGAIN, because I was gonna PM you for it..I made you something ....lol

I whipped something up for you last night too, SODA, but I'm not sending it because it'll be dried out before it could get there.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 12-21-2006, 11:30 PM

[QUOTE=PantyFanatic]I whipped something up for you last night too, SODA, but I'm not sending it because it'll be dried out before it could get there.

Hmmm.....I don't suppose the advice I got on shipping perishables/christmas cookies would exactly help here. You could label the box Christmas Cockies...

OK, not a good pun...but I'm running on empty here. Need sleep.
Old 12-21-2006, 11:39 PM
Missing the Angels

LOL, that's cute Ginger, Christmas Cockies!!

Um, thanks PF but no thanks, dried out is not as good as fresh.

I've been doing good since I got it all out in this thread. Hopefully it helps those that don't post........................just wanted them to know they are not alone.

Hi Belial....hugs sweetie!!! You've come a long way!!

We'll be here when you have time Ginger!!
Old 12-22-2006, 10:31 AM
Pixies Flirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaMan
Set that one right there on the tee for ya huh?

FORE!!!!
Old 12-29-2006, 06:51 AM
Missing the Angels

Hope everyone is doing ok!!

I've kept the blues and what not at bay. Just very tired from working. Things have'nt slowed down much with all the extra projects they want done. I'm hoping to get thru this week and then as long as things don't get sour I should get a 3 day weekend. Between work, sleep and some small time with kiddo I have'nt had any Pixie time which really sucked. I could'nt go back to sleep this morning so it gave me a chance to catch up here. I do have Sat. off and I'm not gonna worry about all the things that need to be done. Spending time with kiddo and Booger is gonna be the main point.

Hope all of you are well................. hugs to those who need them!!!
Old 12-29-2006, 07:43 AM
Leo was right

I'll take a couple of those hugs today Sodaklostsoul. I'm heading out of town for the New Year to be with some friends for about a week and taking Sarge with me. Had to make a decision that's just tearing me apart, especially this morning as I watched him eat his breakfast.

Eventually the weather is going to get bad enough back here that I won't be able to go outside and take as good of care of the little guy as he needs so Sarge won't be coming back home with me next week. He'll be staying at my friend's place and live with them and their two dogs, his "brothers."

Made him his favorite breakfast this morning and he gobbled it up and asked for more. He got it.