Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-30-2004, 01:32 PM
Bring it.

The Marvel Method

Hi there, some horny stuff in here, I'll have to try and get in on the action!

Anyway, this is a little different, I'm teaching myself the art of sequential storytelling and I thought I'd give this a shot. The old Marvel method was for the artist to draw some pages, and the writer would go in afterwords and and create astory and dialogue around it, and I thought this might be and interesting way to start. I have a couple of stories floating around in my head, but I did this thumbnail page just off the top of my head, it's just one page, boy-meets-girl thing, and I thought I'd see if anybody could write some dialogue and create a plot.

It's just a thumbnail page, sort of a rough "plan" not finished art, so feel free to add panels, or change things if you want, the only real rules are that a given character can only perform one action per panel, so you have to try and think in those terms - "(character) walks into the bathroom and starts brushing his/her teeth" is not one panel, it's two or more.

How you write it is up to you, you can do a panel by panel script, or do it prose style, which I actually prefer, since that means I have to try and translate that into art, pick and arrange the shots, etc.

To recap, supply some dialogue for this page, get the ball rolling storywise, and keep going on to the next thing, i.e., advance the plot, I'll draw it, then depending on what happens next, I'll draw more thumbnails to plot, or just draw what you guys write.

So anyway, without further ado, here's the page - not much after all that description, but hopefully, it will lead somewhere fairly shortly!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tnpage001.jpg (83.4 KB, 941 views)