Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-14-2002, 09:38 PM

Morning Treat

When I wake up in the morning with a hard dick it’s usually because I have to pee pretty fucking bad. Not this morning though. My wife must have been pretty slick because by the time I woke up and realized what was going on, I had a huge hard on and she was already way past the early, gentle stage of a blow job. She was slurping and sucking like she hadn’t seen a cock in years. I love the sight of my rigid cock being licked and sucked by my wife. They are two such opposing things, a woman’s mouth and a man’s cock. The sight of a lady aggressively choking down a man’s dick is an incredible turn on. That’s the view I awoke to. Her hand roughly pumping my shaft up and down. Her tongue circling around the head of my cock ad going up and down on me.

Her eyes hadn’t even met mine yet and I don’t know if she knew or cared that I was awake. I decided to close my eyes and enjoy this rare morning treat. In my mind I pretended she was sucking me off as we drove through a drive through hamburger joint in the middle of the night. I kept seeing the face of the young pretty cashier girl. Shocked at first, but then she couldn’t look away. I whispered to my wife that she’s watching you blow me and I know it both embarrassed and turned her on. At least in my fantasy it did.

In reality my wife got her other hand into the act. She knows how much I love to have my balls played with and she was gently caressing them and tweaking them. Rubbing her spit into them and knowing that fine line between playing with them and hurting them. She knows me so well and I love her so much for it. Her pinky was keeping the nerves around my ass dancing and every once in a while she’d gently stick it up my hole.

In my mind my wife stopped sucking to look up at the hot cashier girl who literally hadn’t moved an inch or blinked for minutes. Her lustful gaze was on my aching cock and my wife’s expert blow job. My wife looked up and her and smiled a coy little smile. Then she got a nasty look on her face as she decided to tease this girl who couldn’t be more than twenty and probably had very little cock sucking experience. My wife jacked my tool up hard and fast and asked if she liked the cock she was looking at. The girl just nodded. My wife slowly, teasingly swirled her tongue around the tip of my dick and licked up and down the sides in an exaggerated manner. My legs were spread so far apart it was uncomfortable but it was worth it as I got to watch a young woman mesmerized to see my wife lick me and lap at my balls. I wasn’t even a person to her. I was a cock and that’s all. I told her to show me her tits. I don’t even think she heard me. My wife was amused at both my lame attempt to see some tits and at the girl being so entranced at the expert blowjob that she didn’t hear me. She asked the girl if she was alone. "Tom’s on his break" was all she muttered apart from "you’re so good at it." My wife told her to show us her tits. Without thinking she took her shirt and bra off, exposing some very firm tits that impressed both the missus and me.

As my wife went back to engulfing my cock and balls she told the girl to touch her pussy. I couldn’t see her cunt of course but I could tell she immediately did as obeyed. I was now stunned as I went back and forth between watching my cock being sucked and stroked and watching this girl’s tits and knowing she had her hand on her innocent little twat. My wife saw my pleasure and gave me a little smirk. She knew I loved it. She got her spit all over me and stopped sucking me off. She sat up straight and starting pumping me like a manic. She kept saying over and over "do you wanna see him cum, do you wanna see him cum?" The previously shy and almost mute girl was standing there, topless, stroking her pussy and demanding I cum right then all because of my wonderful wife was presently stroking my cock and trying to show up to this kid how far I can cum. I couldn’t take it anymore and I shot my load high and hard. I hadn’t erupted that good in a long time. My wife caught a mere portion of it on her face and she was covered. The rest hit the car roof and my wife aimed a couple squirts out the window for the girl who caught some on her hands and tasted it. We were then just watching her whack off and she soon had an orgasm in front of us. She stuck her hand out the window as my wife ordered and I liked her tasty juices off.

Back in the bedroom I peeked at my wife and she was really rocking back and forth. I hadn’t even noticed the little humming buzz before. I then knew she must have stuck her vibrator between her thighs before she went down on me. No wonder she was so into it. I bet she was imagining some hot guy licking her snatch while she sucked away. She had been doing me for 30 minutes and by now the saliva was running down my balls and in my ass crack. She was ready for my load and doing everything in her power to get me to launch it. She was licking my ass more than my cock now just daring me to cum. I soon rained the sticking substance onto both of us. I absolutely love to see my wife’s face covered in cum and by now my eyes were wide open to see this nasty sight. She hadn’t had her orgasm yet though so she just rolled back and spread her legs and got the vibrator on the perfect spot. She hadn’t even wiped the cum off her face yet and I watched it slowly drip down her chin and neck. She licked some up just to mess with my mind. She came pretty hard as she mumbled a few cuss words and gently slipped the vibrator on the floor. As I watched my cum drip down her still hard nipples she asked me what I was thinking about during my little treat. I told her I’d write it down for her and read it the next time she felt like giving me a blow job.