User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-17-2001, 03:26 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Pussy Willow
Bi Curious

There was another thread which covered this but I can't find
it now.

I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one who is Bi-Curious.
I would love to experiece having sex with another woman.
It does present certain problems,though.

How do you introduce this thought into polite conversation?
It would have to be someone I know, someone "safe".

I don't know about the rest of you, but those pics of ALL the
hot ladies on this board really got my juices flowing. So O'm
not sure if I'm really bi-sexual or just curious.

Guess I won't know until I take the plunge.

Thanks for the post...........
Old 08-17-2001, 08:32 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Hiya Pussy Willow

I definately want to try girl on girl...the thought of it turns me on big time ...and my b/f is cool with it...as long as he can at least watch(the whole male fantasy thing)...*lol*

Both the pics of the men and the women at Pixies get me hot and bothered...so you are not the only one

Sharniqua
Old 08-17-2001, 10:17 PM
Bard in Training

Well ... I have to say that ... in all honesty ... I don't know a woman who isn't at the very least Bi-Curious!!!

I mean... come on ... who wouldn't wonder if maybe a woman would just instinctively know the right places to touch, lick, nibble, suck ... oh god .......... and how hard or soft, slow and easy .... geez .. I'm getting myself HOT here!!!

I'm not saying that everyone will run right out and do it ... cuz you're right .... how do you approach someone to make it happen.

And even if you were able to do it with someone you know, don't you think that it might be a bit awkward ... I would prefer to have my b/f find us someone ....... preferrably not known to either of us ..... and go from there!!

And then there's the whole fantasy issue .... will reality be as good as your built up fantasy or will it just be a disappointment and then you won't even have your fantasy anymore ...

Just my thoughts!!!

Cheers, Gyz
Old 08-28-2001, 10:46 AM
SapphireTX

I've always been very bi-curious.... Being with another women sounds very exciting as long as my huband is there to watch.

I've never had an opportunity to be with another woman. I mean exactly how do you bring up that subject????
Old 08-28-2001, 05:57 PM

I consider myself Bi-Curious, I have yet to be with another woman. So I can not actually say I am Bi-Sexual.......but its more then likely that I am. Luckly my current boyfriend has no problem with that to where my last boyfriend would have freaked out if he had known. It has taken the past year of searching myself to realize and admit that I was attracted to other women. I had a chance a few years ago when I was dating a guy to be with anotehr woman. She was the girlfriend of one of his friends and she told them she wanted to be with me. Though at the time I was denying the fact..I thought it was wrong....unmoral. I have been kicking my ass since then realizing I could have been with a beautiful woman and past it up. Over the last few months I have come to know so much about my sexuality and I am still learning...it's been quite a experience to come to terms with these things and to understand how I feel. I think I have met maybe a totall of only three woman who I would love to be with over the net, seriously. I really don't know how I would go about bringing up the subject...I guess I would joke and hint then finally get into a serious conversation regarding it, and if I' lucky thne maybe they wont totally freak when they find out I' attracted to otherwomen.
Old 08-28-2001, 08:54 PM

Send a message via AIM to Tayntdluv
Thumbs up Bi-Curious...no longer

I was bi-curious for a long time and found the opportunity to try it out with my best friends. I hadn't realized they were swingers, they are an engaged couple. I was joking around one night when they told me they were having dinner with another couple and me being facetious, asked if they were swingers...they shared a look and nodded.

Turned out they really only wanted to add another girl to the mix, so I told them I'd always been curious about being with another woman and their eyes lit up, so we decided to try it out.

We were intimate for about 8 months, most of the time it was the 3 of us playing, but sometimes he would sit back and just watch the girls play. It was great fun and the most comfortable way I can think of to try something new...with your best friends.
Old 08-29-2001, 12:41 PM

well. i would hav 2 also say that i am also bi-curious, but consider myself to be bi-sexual. im in love with a mate of mine. but cant find the words to tell her how i feel about it.
i have told quite a few people that im bi, but only those who i feel i can trust. so thats my only word of advice 4 ya.
i hav had a woman go down on me 2, yet i was quite drunk and never thought about being bi then. so now, iv realised i am VERY attracted to women.
so, jus go wit wot u feel. and if u think u can trust your mates or whoeva, u should let them know.

vicki x
Old 08-30-2001, 03:43 AM

Cool

Don't get hung up on labels.

If the moment comes, make your decision on how
you feel about the person, not a fixation on the gender.

Be sexual, or even sexually curious.
Old 09-02-2001, 10:45 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Jeava
My girlfriend has admitted to being bi-curious several times, but with the stipulations she has; Can't be anyone we know on the basis that she feels it would ruin the relationship, and it can't be someone we don't know for risk of diseases and such so I guess it will always remain a fantasy
Old 09-02-2001, 11:05 AM

and you want it to remain a fantasy when it might become reality?!?! i'd rather it become reality personly, but your girlfriend would just have to meet someone who is perhaps in the same position as her and like go from there. i dunno whether it would work, cause i cant say iv been there, but i reckon she should go get some!!!
Old 10-12-2002, 03:41 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Bump

Thought i'd bring this back and see if some newbies wanna add to it

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 10-12-2002, 11:07 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Pussy Willow
I'm still bi-curious, I haven't had a chance to experience it yet.
I get so turned on by seeing pictures of wet , hot pussy. And I
love the taste of my own pussy juice. I like to get hot and wet,
and then stick my fingers in and lick them clean.

I would like to experience a woman's soft mouth and lips on my
breasts. I love having my nipples licked and sucked and I'm
very curious how it feel to have a woman do it.

I am also curious about how it feel to suck someone elses pussy
or nipples. Some of the the pictures of women on this site have
made me want to dive right in !!!!!

Thanks for resurrecting this thread, Sharni !!!
Old 10-14-2002, 07:59 PM
Wanting More

You've pretty much said it all for me, Pussy Willow. I've been bi-curious for the last 3 years or so...and not sure if it'd be a one time thing or something I'd want to continue if I ever got the chance to try it...who knows, maybe it's just the whole "it's never going to happen, it is only a fantasy" idea of it that seems ok to me.
It has definitely been something I've had some deliciously naughty dreams about though

Old 10-14-2002, 11:26 PM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
I was phobic for a while, then curious, then bi, then well hell look at me now, I'm living with my best friend since I was 12 (she was 22 then hehe) and we've been "together" since April as a couple and living together since about january hehehe and no, it wasn't Souls. he was great in bed, ate pussy like a starved woman heheh sorry that was a lesbian joke. anyway