Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-10-2002, 05:50 PM
HornDawg Cowboy

Send a message via MSN to quisath Send a message via Yahoo to quisath
No Biggie...................I have a teenage Daughter and have made that trip often.
Old 06-11-2002, 12:36 PM

Lilith,

no problem, exact specs, i fetch it.
I keep bitching around for occasions i mean to bitch.
What i do enjoy is bullshitting the checkout person on sneak questions.
("my menstruation is out of order this month")

But no exact specs about the feminie products and i'm getting creative ... . My sister experienced this once. LOL she sent me for tampons?? and (intendedly, i bet) omitted to specify which brand and size. I was going to Munich that day, and i brought back a special set of mesh wire bushings and and epoxy-based plugging compound meant to eternally embed bolts or threaded bushings into brick walls .. you know the compound squeezes thru the mesh wire to exactly fit the cavity found there you could have pulled the rear car axle stunt from the "American Graffity" movie W/O having a chance to pull such a plug out of the wall, just the right stuff for wall rings in dungeons BTW

... you should have seen both my mother and my sister expecting me with eeevil grin and then .... my mother cracking from laughter and my sister's face expression turning to utter disgust once she was realizing what i expected her to use as tampon and she was unable to comment my remark "size will fit, self-adjusting, it will fit forever" still ROTFLMAO when i think of it
Old 06-11-2002, 12:53 PM
Mack Daddy

you do what you have to do to make the women happy so whatever it takes suck it up and do it you only live once so make the women feel like a queen
Old 08-04-2002, 01:03 AM

Funny thing about it...when I was younger my mother made me go out and buy some tampons for her. LOL She was very uncomfortable about giving any advice on sex but not at all embarrassed about making me buy her tampons.

Whatever.

What the heck is a slute?
Old 08-04-2002, 08:39 AM
Addicted Member

Have to jump in here! scotz! Wings are for the overflow! Ever see your wife washing out the panties? Or better yet....trashing them? If they had never invented wings.......we wouldn't own a decent pair of panties!

In 14 years together I have "BEGGED" hubby only twice to go on a fem run. He NEVER get's what I specify. I think he runs down the isle and makes a grab like he is grabbing the brass ring or something. Like scotz said, he complains that there is too much to choose from, and he hates to linger in that isle for fear of discovery. I think he even goes to a store where he is sure no one will recognize him. So I make damn sure my stock is piled. Only failed at that twice in all these years.

Mrs. Lix
Old 08-04-2002, 08:55 AM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
I just realized it's not a matter of being squemish about anything, it's just something deeply planted in my brain, I feel a little weird about anyone seeing me browsing the fem products aisle...and the fact that this is a very personal thing for her, & I don't wanna make the wrong choice...the same applies to her choice of shampoo, if I can't find her fav, I'll come home with the wrong one, & she'll be pissed off...since I do most all of the shopping for the family, it won't hurt for her to go out once in a while to pick out her personal choices...

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 08-05-2002, 07:31 PM
Pixies' Inner Blonde :)

Send a message via Yahoo to roxanne916
Quote:
Originally posted by lixnlix69

In 14 years together I have "BEGGED" hubby only twice to go on a fem run. He NEVER get's what I specify. I think he runs down the isle and makes a grab like he is grabbing the brass ring or something. Like scotz said, he complains that there is too much to choose from, and he hates to linger in that isle for fear of discovery. I think he even goes to a store where he is sure no one will recognize him. So I make damn sure my stock is piled. Only failed at that twice in all these years.

Mrs. Lix

Mrs. Lix,

I asked my ex to get me supplies ONCE. He looked at me like I asked him to run outside naked while the landlady was looking. LOL

My mother used to send them to me when I was living in Mississippi. She used to get double coupons and a good sale and stock up on them. Plus the boxes and bags made really good padding on a 1000 mile plus mailing trip of fragile items! He was in a hurry one day to open the package, Mom had told him she picked him up something special....he rips open the box and turns bright red.....4 economy size boxes of tampons on the top. I laughed my butt off at him.

He kicked me out about 3 years ago. My mom had just sent a package, and when I tracked it, he had signed for it. He was probably a bit disappointed with the contents......10 boxes of tampons, some cat food, and newspaper articles.....You know what I think he can do with those tampons, don't you?

<I am not bitter, I am not bitter....just ticked because he is holding my possessions ransom>

roxy
Old 08-05-2002, 08:08 PM
Just me.

Hadn't been back to glance at replies to this thread in quite a while when I read the one by Dice45 ... ROTFLMAO. :gld:

Wish there was a picture of your sister's face when she saw what you brought home.
Old 08-05-2002, 08:53 PM

lmao @ dice 45

i have no prob doing it.. I mean come on should i be worried that the check out person thinks im ragging???????
Old 01-26-2004, 05:36 AM
~*Geeky Girl*~

*bump, for the newbies*

"Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don't, and believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, then let it, and if you have to wait for what you really want, take the time because nobody said that life would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it." ~ Unknown author

Old 01-26-2004, 10:42 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

No big deal, preferr not to but who cares, it is a neccesity of life that women need.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 01-26-2004, 12:48 PM
Serious Member

I used to shop at one supermarket where a particular check out lady was quite stuck up. So week in week out I would get a 24 pack of condoms and a large tube of lubricant and give her a big smile as she put them through.

We don't even use condoms?

I do all the shopping, but can't get my head round all the size vaireties and wings or whatever, it gets embarassing if you are staring at the sanitary shelves for five minutes, looking puzzled as you pick up every pack - so Mrs. Vigil attends to her own needs.

Madam, if you were my wife, I would take it.
Old 01-26-2004, 11:20 PM

got no problem....why should I?

hell I've even gone to Victoria's secret to buy a bra for my sister.....

Don’t let the hardship of the past, take away from the joy of the present
Old 01-27-2004, 08:18 AM
I make sexytime with you

I'd do it. Not being in that situation, can't say I have yet though.
I want to do something that matters
Old 01-27-2004, 08:53 AM

Not a big deal, although I'd need details (I like the box lid technique).

Hey! The good news is that it is Hummer Week!