Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-03-2005, 04:01 PM
BigMan on the SW Tip

Send a message via AIM to Jayman Send a message via MSN to Jayman
Shaving

My wife asked me to shave my pubs...and I almost freaked...but I can't figure out why I did. I shave my face and head every day, why would this freak me out? I think I am scared of cutting myself or something. Well enough of me going on I will get to my question now. What is the best way to shave myself? What she wants she gets...I just need advice on how to do it...hopefully without any pain or blood! (sorry my fears again) So can anyone help me out?
Old 05-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Mama Mia!

Buy a new razor or change out the blade on your old one. Start with a sharp one. Use a lot of shaving cream (not SOAP), you don't want too much friction on your skin or you'll get horrible razor burn (which is no fun on your pubes).

Just be careful, take your time, and don't get nervous.

It's a BOY!!
Old 05-03-2005, 04:30 PM
is not this trim anymore!

I shave my testicles once a week or so. I've grown to enjoy how soft they feel, and Mrs. WI seems to enjoy it too. First time I ever tried, I was nervous as could be. But slow and steady wins the race.

Couple of suggestions:

Do it in the shower...the hot water will make your pubic hairs softer and easier to cut.

Use a moisturizing shaving gel instead of plain old "shaving cream"...it helps keep your skin soft and pliable and may prevent a nick with the razor.

Use a new razor...just like your face, a sharp blade cuts the hair better.

Go with the grain!

It may take more than one time shaving to get that smooth feel, and to get all the hair off. Be patient.

After you're done, a splash of witch hazel will help, and not burn.

Oh yeah, the ladies of Pixies will probably want pictures.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:30 PM
Just me.

A search on "Penis Shaving" leads to a number of good sites. One by a group called the "Nudist Nudist" (they do shave all their body hair below the neck) in particular has a lot of good ideas.

I don't always, but when I have shaved my pubic area, I've sometimes used scissors to trim the area close first, thn a good razor with very careful strokes. I have nicked a few times, but not bad.
Old 05-07-2005, 11:16 PM
A big Brownsfan

Try Pubicshave.com Very informative.
Old 05-09-2005, 06:53 PM
BigMan on the SW Tip

Send a message via AIM to Jayman Send a message via MSN to Jayman
Talking

Thanx for all the info! The same day I got the advice from dicksbro, WI, and cherry I went ahead shaved. It was kinda scary, but it got done! I didn't like it so much, but the little woman did...the jury is still out if I will do it again! Thanx again for the info and support!
Old 06-01-2005, 03:58 PM
Unbalanced Libra

Send a message via AIM to Dubblz Send a message via Yahoo to Dubblz
pubicshave.com was pretty informative..I'm going to try using one of my beard trimmers..Haven't been shaved in years,and,to be honest,never trusted my own hand shaking when I got down to my boys,lol..Trimmer seems like it'll work..Afterall,more than just my beard should be neatly trimmed!!

You guys are corrupting me!!..I fuckin love it..!!
Old 06-03-2005, 11:11 PM

its not as scray as you think i thought i would cut myself to at first but now i m fine with and one you have you shaved balls sucked on you wont go back mmmm
Old 06-04-2005, 05:52 AM
Sworn Seeker

Well, I tried this, and ended up in itchy-land for about 2 weeks. I just let it grow back, and it looks and feels nice at a mid-length.
Old 06-06-2005, 12:35 PM
Always Naughty/Never nice

Everyone else has stated most of the obvious. I shave everyday to insure they are super smooth (and you never know when the Pet may want to play). I started using shaving cream and a new razor every other week but after a while you get good enough at it that I just us Soap and do a quick trim every morning in the shower. It's harder to get shaved then it is to maintain it.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:16 PM
...that's Mrs. She-Devil

Send a message via Yahoo to Callie691
as soon as the itching stops shave again. eventually the itching will take less time to go awy and you will be able to shave whenever you want

that is how i got used to shaving myself. my hubby uses my skintimate for shaving his face. it is a good moisturizing shave gel. i love it.
Old 06-09-2005, 03:04 PM
Mr Foker

My partner shaves me at least once a week, the feeling of her tongue around my clean shaven balls is great.
Old 06-25-2005, 11:25 PM

Advice 3!: DO NOT do it while you are drunk.

I have been shaving for a few years now, and love it. I find that I am much more sensitive to the touch now, but I was very nervous at first. Watch out for the occasional ingrown hair though, that can be very painful.
Old 07-27-2005, 02:20 AM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Holy shaved nuts Batman!

Well I just saw this post and thought that I'd throw my 2 cents in. Now I do shave my nuts every other day that I don't shave my face. There is a reason for it and that is timing. I think every guy knows that when you shave your face you really couldn't be bothered do any other areas until you've had at least had a day to recover! lol.

The pubic area is actually easier to shave than the face. Now just go with me on this for a sec. You can see what you are doing, whereas with the face you need to use a mirror and if the light isn't right you can end up doing one of two things, missing a large section which looks ridiculous or worse, cutting yourself. The pubic area only has a couple of things in the way, the frank and beans. As luck would have it, we can easily move them out of the way up, down, sideways etc. And once you do it the first time, it get's easier and easier to do after that. My nuts are always kept smooth thanks to frequent shaves/trimmings during the week. Up to you as to when you do it, but a good pointer is always do it the day before or after you shave your face. As I said there is a reason for it and you'll understand why.
Old 07-27-2005, 02:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildIrish
First time I ever tried, I was nervous as could be. But slow and steady wins the race.

*pinches his cheeks, both sets*

Who's the cutest, sexiest boy ever?