Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-30-2014, 07:59 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to east
Flashing

So havnt posted in awhile, but wanted to share this. I decided to flash a woman while driving down the highway. we where the only two cars on the road and i got up next to her she was very pretty and i was very horny. i couldnt help my self and so i pulled it out. i wanted to see if she would look. She hadnt yet. I started getting very hard and started strokeing it for her. she slowed down and i couldnt see her looking so i slowed down and i could see her watching in the corner of her eye. That made me instanly cum i wasnt expecting to Just in time for my exit off the highway. It was very exciting. Any ladies have a guy do this for them? What are your thoughts on what i did?
Old 11-30-2014, 10:08 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to jaf
I've never had a woman flash me her boobs on the road before. Sorry. Not even my wife in the seat beside me.
Old 11-30-2014, 04:37 PM
Huggable!

I have never had a guy flash me.

But I have flashed, my husband is driving, I'm in the passenger seat. I pull my shirt up over my boobs as we drive past some one. I don't look at the person in the other car so I don't know their reaction. This seems to be a big turn on for my hubby cause he ends up pulling over on the side of the road for a BJ. I won't blow him while he's driving, doesn't seem safe to me.
Old 11-30-2014, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear
I have never had a guy flash me.

But I have flashed, my husband is driving, I'm in the passenger seat. I pull my shirt up over my boobs as we drive past some one. I don't look at the person in the other car so I don't know their reaction. This seems to be a big turn on for my hubby cause he ends up pulling over on the side of the road for a BJ. I won't blow him while he's driving, doesn't seem safe to me.

Us truck drivers love getting flashed wink wink
Old 12-01-2014, 12:43 AM
Just me.

Welcome back, East.

Haven't done any flashing so not sure how it'd be reacted to. My luck would be it would be a lady State Trooper and she'd radio ahead to her buddies up the road.

Sounds like you had fun (and her to?).
Old 12-01-2014, 02:21 AM
Tidbits

Send a message via ICQ to faerysflower Send a message via AIM to faerysflower Send a message via Yahoo to faerysflower
truck

I'll flash my sexy husband from the jump seat. I love watching his face.
Old 12-03-2014, 12:19 AM
Just me.

Come to think of it, faeryflower, I guess my wife and I have done that for each other, but, only when we're not in traffic where it might be noticed by a passing car or truck.
Old 12-04-2014, 03:29 AM
Tidbits

Send a message via ICQ to faerysflower Send a message via AIM to faerysflower Send a message via Yahoo to faerysflower
welllllll....

As long as the hubby is happy with the view, thats all I care about. I have been known to throw on one of his cowboy dress shirts and nothing else... in a semi, cars really can't see into the truck. He likes to show me off. If another trucker sees, Tee hee.
Old 01-05-2015, 09:43 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

I haven't flashed anyone, on the road, but probably because I missed my chance to do it to somebody I thought may be interested. I have BEEN flashed and loved it. One time on the freeway by a lady in the jump of a jeep that pulled up beside me, pulled down the right side of her off-the-shoulder blouse to show me a most beautiful tit. I smiled and gave a big before the driver sped ahead. A few minutes later they fell back and she was bouncing both beauties with her crossed arms, laughing like crazy and quickly zoomed off ever.

I can relate to Indian_outlawro. I once owned a flatbed truck in a business and would occasionally drive it. The leg show was FANTASTIC! More than once, a lady would notice I was watching and I'd soon pass them again with he skirt pulled a little bit higher. THANK YOU whoever and where ever you are.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 01-07-2015, 03:54 PM

Really miss the days of mini-skirts
Old 02-11-2016, 02:23 AM
Just me.

* BUMP *

Any new occasions to report? Anyone?