Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-07-2005, 10:23 AM
Made in England

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvel
All ypu guys who drinks any pee is very very sick!!!
I wouldnt even drink my own pee unless my very life depended on it.

Well poo on you! LOL

You know if you really don't like something....fine.
But to call people sick is in itself very insulting.

I notice your profile says you won't have sex until married....that is not the norm, but it is for you and so be it. To each his own!
Old 12-07-2005, 12:13 PM

I have found, in my many years of loving, that once you rule anything out in lovemaking you have left out a possibility that may be wonderful. On the other hand it may not be for you but at least you will know for certain. This is true for life experience in general. I believe I will love the feel of pee on me when it is accompanied by love and I look forward to testing my theory. Those that disagree, so be it. You are entitled to your say but I definitely don't feel bound by your opinion.
Old 12-07-2005, 12:55 PM
is not this trim anymore!

My approach to lovemaking is essentially "anything once...twice if I like it ".

There are some things I'd like to try that Mrs. WI has expressed no interest in. It'd be interesting to try, just for the experience, but having survived this long without going there leads me to believe my life doesn't depend on them. One of those things on my "to do" list is golden showers. I'd be more comfortable on the receiving end, simply because I just can't reconcile peeing on someone in a respectful way. I know, it's silly to think like that, but my mind isn't there yet.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 12-07-2005, 05:40 PM

Its the same in my case, WI. Mrs. K did not even respond when I e-mailed her a brief description of my fantasy for golden play. She thought I could not be serious about such a thing and yes there is the idea that it is peeing in my direction would be disrespectful but maybe thats what intrigues me. I am so obsessed with this I have begun imagining other women doing this with me. My wife is a very vanilla type. Not that she would refuse anything but she will make it plain that she is just doing this for me and, as you can imagine, this takes a bit of the excitement out of things. Have you ever broached this subject with Mrs. WI?
Old 12-07-2005, 05:42 PM

Didn't I read somewhere that urine is a major part of one of the fad diets?
Old 12-07-2005, 05:50 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Yes, I've talked to Mrs. WI about it. She's not comfortable with my seeing her pee, much less having her pee on me. And that's ok, actually, because as of right now...well, I'm not even sure I really want it. It's just something I'd like to experience to see if I would enjoy it.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 12-07-2005, 05:57 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
i don't know about that, OF but there is a man who drinks his pee - the first one of every morning - and swears that he recaptures many lost minerals and vitamins. i don't know if he does or not but i do know that as long as a person is not ill, their urine is sterile. plus - in studies - compounds containing female urine have been shown to arouse heterosexual men. whether they knew it or admitted it, their brain scans showed it all: in every single heterosexual male tested the hypothalamus lit up like a christmas tree

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 12-07-2005, 06:06 PM
Manwhore

Quote:
Originally Posted by wyndhy
i don't know about that, OF but there is a man who drinks his pee - the first one of every morning - and swears that he recaptures many lost minerals and vitamins. i don't know if he does or not but i do know that as long as a person is not ill, their urine is sterile. plus - in studies - compounds containing female urine have been shown to arouse heterosexual men. whether they knew it or admitted it, their brain scans showed it all: in every single heterosexual male tested the hypothalamus lit up like a christmas tree

Did it look like this tree???
Attached Images
File Type: gif aquatree_av.gif (18.2 KB, 778 views)

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 12-07-2005, 06:30 PM
pixie of the wood

you're shameless.

more like this but i can see how one could get them confused.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 12-07-2005, 06:59 PM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
I'm not interested in the drinking/tasting of pee, but I'm open to the idea of pee-play. I explored this a bit several years back and was amazed at how uninhibited it made me.

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 12-07-2005, 08:04 PM

Its funny but my wife never minded me seeing her pee and used to be very open about it until I shared with her the idea that smelling her pee after she used the facilities was arousing to me. I actually suggested that she not wipe and then straddle my face so I could grab a little of the nectar, so to speak. Since then she has not been so open about me seeing her pee. My loss. I wasn't aware of the diagnostic proof of male response to that smell. Thanks for that info Wyndhy.
Old 12-07-2005, 08:35 PM
pixie of the wood

lol...you're welcome kerela. i didn't mean to ruin something sexy with a clinical study, but just to shed light on why it isn't really all that far-fetched, unusual or deranged that a man would be turned on by it ... or a woman for all that matters.

perhaps if you researched it yourself, and presented her with the facts (and the fact that it's not just you - but tons of people - who are aroused by it) she might be more receptive.

Old 12-07-2005, 09:49 PM

lol, I assure you, I am not deranged or unusual though I admit to being just a little far-fetched. You have not made it any less sexy with your citing of clinical evidence.