Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-13-2002, 12:18 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
!!!shhhhhhhhh!!! Party Sex!!!

Secret!!! I am going to a party tonight.....I plan on getting fucked there so I am all sexxxed up and wearing no panties...

Tell me about your party sex experiences and I will tell you about mine when I get back!!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-13-2002, 12:30 PM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
College graduation, still my best party, best sex night, and man was I in deep in the morning...Thursday night went to friends graduation party and yadayadayada ended up sleeping with (hell with that fucking in the woods) with my friends sister whom i used to date...So comes friday, i graduated ...then that night my roomates and i had our party and my ex of about 2 weeks showed up and about 2 we ended up in my bed (so this time it could be sleeping with lol) she stayed there afterwards, i went back to the party...about 4 my friends sister shows with some friends and we chatted and then she left for a while but one of her friends stayed (this is were my drunkeness removed any essence of class i had left at that point) and we ended up getting sucky faced and i was thinking of the dried out member in my jeans, but she saved the day saying she needed a shower...
...so badabing in the shower...getting it on...people kept coming in to use the bathroom and we never stopped....UNTIL...the person using the bathroom was...you guessed it my friends sister...well she yelled (i was getting way too sober by this time) she stormed into my bedroom and ... guess who is there...well everyone was yelling i shut the door...my roomates pulled out some tequila and i dont remember when the girls left...

But dammit, the memories and the sex were worth it
Old 07-13-2002, 04:34 PM
Pixies Prodigal Bard

Send a message via Yahoo to Murphy
Summer, between jr and sr years oh High school, my best buddy's house. Playing tunes on my gutiar when I noticed I had a groupie....this luscious soon-to-be freshman was just grooving on my accoustic rendition of "Stairway to Heaven" (yeah, every guitarist in the late '70's played THAT - but on a 12 String?) soon she was swaying and feeling herself up, her eyes locked on mine. After the set, I put in the party tape, and "Tonight's the night" came on...we started dancing, and boy was she wettt! well, all the other couples were, uh, coupling, so we grabbed some couch and she gave me the lap dance to end all lap dances...and repeat performances after every set till way after the sun came up the next day. WooHoo!

The best thing about taking a vacation, is all the heartfelt huggs received upon your return. - Murphy

"The more you love, the more you CAN love. There's no limit to how much you can love - or how many" Lazarus Long in "Time Enough for Love" - Robert A. Heinlein
Old 07-14-2002, 10:40 AM
Addicted Member

Kissing contest........marathon even!

Me and some guy I had never met till that night.....(my boyfriend went to a concert without me and "Love the One Your With" was playing on the turntable)............everyone just grabbed a partner.......man-o-man could he kiss! Got me so wet I almost raped him there. We won the marathon kissing contest and made our way to the bedroom peeling our clothes off as we ran.....not walked...to my friends parents bedroom! I had no idea who's room it was and we didn't care at the time! Got back to the party later and just giggled every time we looked at each other. My friend was PO'd at us for doing it in her parents bedroom. I was 17......dunno his age. I just know it was the best kiss I had ever had to that point in my life.

Mrs. Lix
Old 07-15-2002, 11:52 AM
Cynic Emeritus

* looks at watch, waiting for Lilith's party sex story. Oh damn, I was supposed to be at that party waiting naked on the trampoline.

Ok here it is. Summer between junior and senior year high school. At this party where people were getting so fucked up. Anyway, people starting spraying eachother with the hose and pouring water all over each other. Well this one girl, she and I always used flirt with eachother, started lifting eachother's shirts up and giggling like crazy. Well anyway this party was on a horse farm, so we started making out and walked towards the horse barn. I almost couldn't walk I was so drunk.
We started fondling eachother as we get closer to the barn. We got into the barn and she dropped to her knees and starting going to town on my dick. I then lifted her up and fucked her against the wall of the barn. Her legs never touched the ground, then were wrapped around my ass the whole time. Once we finished, we passed out in the barn until nearly 10 pm that night and we went into the barn at about 2pm.

Oh I need another one of those party sex experiences right now!

CK

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 07-15-2002, 12:52 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Ok so most of you know I am on a mission.....a journey...to the dark side So I decided to start the "Naughty List" and work my way through it. I went to a party Saturday determined to knock a few of the items off the list
1. Smoke dope
2. Have sex at a party
3.Go with no panties

So I had been thinking about the list all day, as I got dressed for the party I remembered the no panties part....new to me to go out with the risk of exposing my goodies. In the car on the way there I whispered to Mr Lilith that I was unencumberred..and gave him a little sneak peek He just smiled knowing he was in for it!!!!
The party was a blast, Summer's always are! As the evening wore on and the drinks went round there came a point where I whispered to him to come to the bathroom in a few minutes...he began to protest and I just put my finger to his lips and said ....do as you are told and disappeared. So I went in the bathroom all excited, waiting, waiting, waiting......he never comes....so I am thinking ok I am gonna kill him!!!! I open the door and step out, he jumps at me and says BOO!!!I snatched him by his shirt dragging him into the bathroom.
I press him against the bathroom door and proceed to begin kissing him trailing downward as I unbutton his pants and expose his member to the air. He was already almost ready so I gave him a few long slow sucks up and down the length of his shaft. Standing up I placed a quick kiss on the tip of his cock,and then turned around and bent over offerring him access to my hot wet slit. He teased me with his cock before slowly sliding all the way in up to his base. I gasp as he grabbed my hips and began to thrust deep into me.......well I assure you it did not take long before I was filled with his load We both took a few quiet moments to gather our composure and clean up before I sent him on his way to rejoin the party. I soon came trailing along and I am pretty sure none of the guests were aware.
Later I did #1 on the list and then once we got home made him pay me back for the party quickie with some long, slow, raunchy sex. It was sooooooo good being bad

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 07-15-2002, 01:56 PM

Send a message via AIM to Mytaru Send a message via Yahoo to Mytaru
Sounds like you had fun at the party Lilth...don't think i've ever had that much fun at a party.
Old 07-15-2002, 10:28 PM
~figment of imagination~

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith

I press him against the bathroom door and proceed to begin kissing him trailing downward as I unbutton his pants and expose his member to the air. He was already almost ready so I gave him a few long slow sucks up and down the length of his shaft. Standing up I placed a quick kiss on the tip of his cock,and then turned around and bent over offerring him access to my hot wet slit. He teased me with his cock before slowly sliding all the way in up to his base. I gasp as he grabbed my hips and began to thrust deep into me.....

So is that what I found on the floor the next morning!!

Damn it! LOL

Guess what chicka
your bathroom and kitchen pantry
((oh yeah especially that huge nice new walk-in pantry))
WILL BE MINE!

-Summer (so ready to get freaky in your space)
Old 07-15-2002, 11:29 PM

Nabbed!

Now Summer you just need to walk in on them next time! ehehe
Old 07-16-2002, 12:00 PM
Long lost member!

Ok lil, I lied!!!! Lucky, lucky man!!!!!

One of my best???

Probably driving to meet my soon to be in laws for the first time when i felt a zipper being removed.........

nearly crashed the car three times and I ran one set of red lights!!!!!!!

I still can't look my in-laws in the face without remembering my first meeting.........