Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2006, 07:55 PM
Insatiable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax
Okay..which one scares you more right now.

Yes. And what scares me more is that the UN appears inept yet again...haven't we seen this rotten movie before?

Maybe W jumped the gun in Iraq but at least he takes action. At least we are killing these bad guys in Iraq instead of having to fight them in our towns and neighborhoods with them killing us in our towns just like they did to those poor people in India. Makes me want to cry.

The UN does nothing.

Last edited by rabbit : 07-12-2006 at 08:15 PM.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:31 PM
I <3 Women!

Send a message via MSN to Satyriasis
Even Iraq posed a bigger threat than North Korea. And Iraq didn't even pose that much of a threat except an economic one, North Korea doesn't even pose that.

If the G8 countries and Asia were seriously worried about military security threats they would be trying to force India and Pakistan, who are known to have nuclear weapons into signing the Non-Proliferation Treaty and disarming their weapons. Instead they have been forking over resources and money to both governments ... probably the most unstable region in the world outside of Israel and Somalia.

This North Korea nonsense is just a distraction.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:46 PM

Old 07-12-2006, 08:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Coastie
North Korea might be apt to supply thier missle technologies with people we don't want having it, which is already the case to a certain extent, and them having recieved most of thier tech via Russia and/or China (whose technology is also mostly imported, but they are getting rather adept and producing thier own materials, thier economic boom, and industrial revolution doesn't just have them turning out cheap trinkets for sale at walmart but tech of all sorts). But back to the main point, North Korea more than likely has nuclear weapons (at least a few, possibly more the US intelligence services have been "suprised" alot latley), North Korea have missle systems that can be placed in shipping containers, said missle systems can be deployed while still on a vessel underway, said containers are hard virtually undetectable. It wouldn't be that hard for someone to use a missle with a shorter range with a nuclear warhead or dirty bomb or chemical/bio and fire from a vessel closer to shore, circumventing the tech needed to make multi-stage ICBM's. North Korea isn't the only country suspected of this, Iran is likely pursuing something of these sorts.

And to previous poster, I believe regardless of WMD (and they have found some in Iraq, albeit rather old and probally no longer serviceable condition) that someone should have gone in to Iraq and taken Saddam out, it should have happened in the first gulf war, to a certain extent alot of the animosity we have now is from us "failing" Iraqi's the first time. Some of the sought to overthrow the goverment when we invaded then, but then we pulled out and they were handled mercilessly and we left them for dead.
Old 07-12-2006, 08:55 PM

They probally did not in fact possess nuclear weapons, but they were probally without a doubting working towards that ends. They did have chemical weapons, which they had used on thier own people and Iran in the past.
FAS is a wonderful site, I love browsing around on there

Quote:
Originally Posted by jseal
Old 07-12-2006, 10:32 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

North Korea worries me more than Iraq

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 07-13-2006, 08:31 AM
watchin you wiggle

Send a message via AIM to wrestlemark
Talking great question .....

thanks..................north korea worries me more than iran because they are already in the iraq war causing much of the mess we are in ...............north korea WILL lauch all of its missles etc on south korea and japan as soon as it is hit killing tens of thousands (ALONG WITH OUR TROOPS IN THE DMZ) ...........then WHO EVER hits them has china to deal with too..........lets hope KIM JUNG ILLLLL is as crazy as he seems and shoots first then china can't be upset
Old 07-13-2006, 09:42 AM
I <3 Women!

Send a message via MSN to Satyriasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by jseal

So?

Do you honestly think America will go to war with North Korea?

And, do you honestly think North Korea will go to war with America?

The answer should be no, as this is all just to distract from the mess left in Afghanistan and Iraq. Now Iran and North Korea want to attack America's freedom?

It's doodoo, and people fall for it.

There won't be a war with North Korea, for a start they have 1.2 million soldiers so an invasion is simply out of the question. If America go on a bombing campaign, you're gonna isolate yourselves further from the rest of the world.

You know who else has nuclear weapons? Israel. Hell, they've had nuclear weapons since 1968, but I don't hear anybody calling for them to be disarmed? I don't hear anybody calling for India and Pakistan to be disarmed, do you?

The only country in the history of the world to use a nuclear weapon is America, and I think everybody knows what happened.

This is all a joke; a distraction.

Jeez, wake up.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:32 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Personally i still support Bush's decision to invade Iraq

And as for North Korea....they are dangerous...a nuclear weapon just poised waiting for an opportunity to land

And i'm sure America is not the only country concerned about NK

*~Sharni~*

Old 07-13-2006, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satyriasis
So?

Do you honestly think America will go to war with North Korea?

And, do you honestly think North Korea will go to war with America?

The answer should be no, as this is all just to distract from the mess left in Afghanistan and Iraq. Now Iran and North Korea want to attack America's freedom?

It's doodoo, and people fall for it.

There won't be a war with North Korea, for a start they have 1.2 million soldiers so an invasion is simply out of the question. If America go on a bombing campaign, you're gonna isolate yourselves further from the rest of the world.

You know who else has nuclear weapons? Israel. Hell, they've had nuclear weapons since 1968, but I don't hear anybody calling for them to be disarmed? I don't hear anybody calling for India and Pakistan to be disarmed, do you?

The only country in the history of the world to use a nuclear weapon is America, and I think everybody knows what happened.

This is all a joke; a distraction.

Jeez, wake up.

So.... who is making all these distractions? You don't think that NK really launched 7 missles and has nuclear missles? The US is using it as a distraction and that's why there are 6 party talks? Sure the North Korea has a 1.2 Million army, and how many of them actually have weapons? If there were a war Yes much of north and south korea would be in ruins they both have large amounts of artillery already aimed in on targets. Both military and cilvian targets. The best resolution for North Korea would be thier leader stepping down (he has his people convinced he is a demi-god, and the son of god he has his people brainwashed and he is rattling sabers with the world he is afraid his people will find out the truth, he routinely has people killed for small violations).
I don't think China would necessarly step in to a conflict, they are a key economic ally of North Korea, but I don't think they would think it in thier best intrest enter in a direct conflict with the US .... yet. It may not be that long before China's military might it equal to or surpasses that of the US, probally 10-20 years top. They are fighting a economic war now, and using thier growth to fuel thier military.

"The only country in the history of the world to use a nuclear weapon is America, and I think everybody knows what happened."

True or False, more people would have died had the US not bombed Japan. If Japan hadn't surrendered unconditionally you would have seen Operation Coronet, a planned amphibous assault to revial that of the one in europe. The casualities would have been 100's of thousands of troops, and possible millions of civilians.

"This is all a joke; a distraction. "

What exactly is the distraction? What is the joke?

For both Iran and North Korea you see more unity between countries in thier pressing for a resolution. W is taking a more diplomatic approach for once, maybe things can be resolved peacefully, who wouldn't prefer that?

Also on a side note... there are hardly any US military personnel stationed near the DMZ. Most of the US presence is farther south in the country, 2ID is probally the closest but that don't have the role they had a one point, they are still probally the quick reaction force aka speed bump.
Old 07-13-2006, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharni
Personally i still support Bush's decision to invade Iraq

And as for North Korea....they are dangerous...a nuclear weapon just poised waiting for an opportunity to land

And i'm sure America is not the only country concerned about NK

I believe that Japan is probally even more so concerned at this point, they have been the ones pushing the hardest for a strict resolution against NK. Not saying that isn't what US foreign policy would like as well, but the US isn't necessarly the driving force on this occasion.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:09 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

I wont be 'just' America going to war if it came to that...they have more than the US worried

As for North Korea going to war...you bet ya butt i think they would...

And let me say i'm fully awake *LOL*

*~Sharni~*

Old 07-13-2006, 06:22 PM
MSGME!

Iran...nobody will jump on the N.Korean bandwagon here or in Europe.....or anywhere for that matter.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:46 PM

Satyriasis,

I think it more likely that North Korea will attack than be attacked. That is, after all, what happened on June 25,1950. That aggression, initiated by North Korea, took three years and some two million lives before the fighting stopped.

I get the impression that you think otherwise. Why?
Old 07-13-2006, 07:02 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbh3
Iran...nobody will jump on the N.Korean bandwagon here or in Europe.....or anywhere for that matter.

N.Korean bandwagon???

*~Sharni~*