Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-04-2004, 10:31 AM
Rollercoasters ROCK!!!!!!

Playing In Public

I love the way I get wet whenever i think about playing with myself in public places, and to day was certainly not going to be an exception. I had accepted an invitation to a poetry reading at some obscure coffeehouse on the monterey coast. I dressed myself in garments that i knew would have ease of access yet not completely obvious. A slinky black silk halter top that plunged deeply between my breasts. And a knee length flowing skirt with long slits at the sides it's varied purple hues shimmering at my every move. A matching garter belt to hold the black silk stocking that i slowly slid up each leg, pausing at the top of each for a moment ,just barely brushing the lips of my increasingly wet cunt. I shivered in anticipation as i wondered who might be there to play. then shook myself out of my reverie and stepped into 31/2 inch hi soft kidskin thigh hi boots, these were also attached to the garter.
My nipples hardened as i slipped a long flowing black cape-style coat over my bare shoulders and headed out the door into the cool night.
I took 101 south and left my car window open, so that as i passed other vehicles or perhaps even a semi truck they would have an unobstructed view of what i was doing with my free hand.

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-06-2004, 05:28 AM

I'm not sure where this is headed but i am very open to anyones input from this point forward

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-06-2004, 09:33 AM
dapperboy

passer by

driving my car on the highway i drive up beside u waiting for u to lookat me...
Old 12-07-2004, 01:54 AM

I glance over my shoulder and see someone looking in my window. I squeeze my legs together feeling my steaming wet pussy in between them dying to be touched. I glance over to the mistery driver again and wink as I slide my one free hand down the steering wheel to my thigh. I rub my thigh up and down a few times to pull the skirt up some. I put the car on cruise control as I prepare for what I'm about to do. I slide my hand between my legs rubbing my right thigh and parting my legs as I move up. Just the thought of driving down the road and touching my wonderfully slick pussy gets me even wetter. My fingertips finally reach my dripping pussy and I gently play with my lips teasing myself letting myself open more. I scoot forward in the seat and put myself right on the edge while I lean back, giving my hand all the access it wants and moving my skirt up at the same time, leaving no room for imagination, everyone is going to know what I am doing once they look over... God this excites me more. My pussy opens imediately anticipating the touch of my fingertips. The cool breeze coming in from my window hits my steaming pussy and makes me jump at the contrasting feeling.

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...
Old 12-07-2004, 02:13 AM

Feeling the breeze, I realize how hot and excited I am. I can't wait to touch my clit and push my fingers deeply into my pussy. I suddenly can not resist the urge any longer, I need to relieve this tention. I slide my fingers up and down my slick soaked pussy avoiding my clit, making it beg for attention. Watching the road I suddenly realize I am coming up way to fast on someone in front of me, I tap the break and let the car slow on it's own, putting my foot gently on the gas. I glance around me and I have lost the car that was pacing beside me. There is just a semi on my right and a car approaching quickly in the left lane. I refuse to take my hand off my pussy that wants to be touched so badly so I lift my left leg to keep the wheel still so I can adjust my rearview mirror, so I can see into it better, and I notice some traffic in my rear view mirror. While trying to drive with my left knee I have accidently brushed against my clit and caused myself to jump. Realizing how great that felt I can't resist any longer I have to play with my throbbing clit. I take the wheel back into my left hand. I slide my right hand down once to gather my pussy juice and bring it up to my clit making my fingers slide quickly around, finding it hard to keep them in one place. My body tingles all over from the excitement it feels, I close my eyes to fully take in every feeling...

Some days life can be shitty , some days life can be outstanding ;
Sometimes you find love , sometimes you find fun ;

Just remember through all these changes you are you, special and unique...

Just a reminder to those who are like me and need it...
Old 12-07-2004, 03:11 AM

Driving South

Owing a favor to an old friend, I am driving down the coast to Monterey for a poetry reading. Supposedly there is some fresh, undiscovered talent that my friend insists will be there -- even though he can't be. He has told me that I'll know her when I see her, so at least I know that there will be someone female at the reading, which is not always the case.

I wonder what she'll look like? Some matronly grandmother is not apt to be described as 'fresh,' so I hope for someone young and attractive. Willing and eager would be better yet; for whatever reason, I'm very horny today.

Taking the highway at high speeds in my little Italian-made sports car, I notice some traffic up ahead, so I slow down a little. Who knows what one might notice?
Old 12-07-2004, 03:19 AM

feeling the breeze upon my face stimulates me even more and i let my hand wander over my chest gently tweaking a nipple on the way causing me to quiver from top to bottom i check my mirror and see a vehicle coming up fast as well as a semi truck i spread my thighs so my wandering hand can gain access to the hot moist folds of my pussy i hope the truck driver is a horny man and that he gets an eyeful i spread my pussy lips and dip first one then two fingers into my hot cunt...ohhhh my gawd does that feel good.....

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-07-2004, 03:46 AM

Tooling Along the Highway

As I approach the car ahead of me, I notice that it's veering back and forth a little bit in the lane. It's dark out, and this can be a dangerous road, so I decide to try to see if the driver of this other car is all right. If someone has had some sort of sudden health problem this could become a life and death matter.

I'm in the outside lane anyway, so it's easy for me to pull alongside the other driver. I've already put the far side window down, in case I need to call across to the other driver. With my free hand, I pull up my mag light and turn on the beam, so that I'll be able to see into the other car in the darkness.

I'm very happy, in more ways than one, to see this beautiful girl in a shiny black halter top who appears to have her own free hand between her legs. That accounts for the quality of her steering, I think to myself.

"Pull off at the next stop," I call to her, hoping against hope that she'll take up my suggestion. She looks like exactly the kind of woman I need right now. Fuck my friend's poetress -- if she's really good, I can catch her some other time.
Old 12-07-2004, 03:57 AM

oooh gawd my fingers have begun a rythum of their own when i realize that i am veering all over the road right about that same time a beauty of a sports car pulls up next to me and a rather handsome fellow shines a bright light into the car and i realize that he can see what i am doing which makes me explode in a warm rush that has my toes tingling i also somewhere in the midst of this realize that he is shouting something at me...."What!?"...I yell back he is motioning for me to pull over at the next exit what the hell i think it's only one more to the exit for the poetry reading anyway so i motion back for him to follow me....

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-07-2004, 04:13 AM

Following the Pretty Driver

Eagerly I change lanes and fall in behind the beautiful girl in the other car. We have to let the semi go past us in order to get off at the next exit, which I happen to know is a rest area with a great view of the Pacific -- and one which is largely, though not completely, empty at this time of night.

I see the lovely driver pull into a space facing the ocean, and take the spot next to her. There's no one else parked very near either of us. I quickly get out and dash around to the driver's side of her car.

God, she's even lovlier than I'd realized, and her skirt was up around her waist. Things were just as I'd hoped they'd be.

"Hi -- I thought at first that you might be ill, but then I saw why you were driving like that," I said, pushing back my blond hair, which is blowing into my eyes in the mild wind. "Once I saw the cause of your steering, I knew right away that I could help you with that -- if you'll permit me, miss?"

I'd never made such a straightforward proposition in my life. I hoped that she liked frank men!
Old 12-07-2004, 04:22 AM

I smile back at this beautiful blond man and unlock the door , "oh, yes please do." i exclaim somewhat breathlessly. I'd never had such a straightforward come-on and i was surprised at how hot i was getting so soon after having had an orgasm!

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-07-2004, 04:28 AM

Such a Nice Welcome!

It would have been smarter to have gotten into the back seat, but given the circumstances I just open the driver's side door and get in, closing the door behind me as she made room for me. We both knew what we were here for, and there was no point in making small talk.

"There's even less room in my car than in yours, so this will have to do," I said, not bothering to ask a name nor to offer one. "Thanks for trusting me to do this," I did take the time to say, "though I guess you know my motives well enough."

As soon as I'm close enough, I wrap my arms around her and press my lips to hers, and my body to hers as well. My heart is pounding like a triphammer.
Old 12-07-2004, 04:53 AM

I simply nod in agreement as his string arms engulf me and he presses his lips to mine. They are so hot and hungry and i feel my body relax as it responds to his touch and i tremble slightly all over, my nipples hardening as his body presses to mine in embrace

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"

Old 12-07-2004, 05:03 AM

Down to Basics

I let her go for a moment, pulling off my blazer and starting to unbutton my shirt, glad that I'd left my tie untied. I keep being struck by how pretty she is, in every way -- those fantastic legs as well as her rack and her face.

Eagerly, I pull that silky black blouse open, and at once I dive to suck on her breasts. As hot as I am to put my cock into her, I want her to be the one who asks me to do it.
Old 12-07-2004, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraide

Eagerly, I pull that silky black blouse open, and at once I dive to suck on her breasts. As hot as I am to put my cock into her, I want her to be the one who asks me to do it.

as soon as his mouth touches my breast my back arches up and i know that i am sopping wet . i run my fingers thru his hair as he sucks and nibbles on my breasts.
Then i lightly rake a fingernail down his back to his ass giving it a squeeze i whisper into his ear "I want you to fuck me hard, but not before i get a taste of your cock."

"ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE"