Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-13-2019, 04:11 PM
Gone with the Wind

Life gets in the way, or "Who is that bitch, anyway?

I know I promised more stories, but my stories are autobiographical, and as I am now married, plus a partner, each who hold veto and edit power, it is taking some time. The lack of control over what I write is new to me, but necessary.

So I'd thought I would introduce, and re-introduce myself to the people here about who I am and what I'm about.

I am just narcissistic enough to believe it matters.

First, an explanation about my prolonged absence.
As I mentioned in another post, I am now married, very, very, happily so, and to a man.
I know some of you might be surprised that I am in a traditional marriage, but as those of you who remember me know, it's not surprising the story is much more complicated than that.

My life has been busy and full and happy, but a recent prolonged illness has me working from home for a while, a few months more probably, so I have some time during the day to visit here.

So here.

I use the name Wicked Wanda here, and no, I do not belong to any other similar sites, so save time and don't bother looking.

I earned the name during my sophomore year of Nursing School one Halloween. October 31 is my birthday, and I have always overdone things a bit as celebration, as I still do.
That year I dressed as The Lady Godiva, wearing a flesh colored body stocking and a long blond wig. I am petite, to put it mildly (I claim 4'11", but in reality I'm a tiny bit under that) When I was dressed in my costume a boy from down the hall in the dorm said I looked like the "chick in the Playboy cartoon, Wicked Wanda", and by then I already had a little bit of a reputation due to my sexual activities, so the nickname stuck. It was the better of the two I was tagged with. (The other was "Naughty Nurse")
I later learned that it was a Penthouse comic, not Playboy, and that I looked like the "sidekick" a petite blonde named "Candy Floss" of all things... not Wicked Wanda who was tall with big boobs and long raven hair.
That night I spent some time in public wearing just the wig without getting caught by anyone in authority.

I'm a redhead, as I have gotten older it is more auburn and I often dye it. I have been at different times a blonde, a brunette, and have dyed it very bright, Irish red as it was when I was young. I usually keep it short. I have worn my hair as short as 1/2 inch, and as long as past my shoulders, with a ponytail.
I'm fair skinned, with freckles that I hoped would fade with age.
I've broken my arm twice.

I'm a Registered Nurse, MSN (Masters in Nursing), with multiple specialty certifications, trained in sexual health education, and certified in critical care and others certs that none of which matter as I no longer have an active license.

I am from New Orleans, kicked out by Katrina, and settled in the Texas coast near Houston.

Why is this in the General Sex Forum?
That's because I am VERY sexually active. I'm bisexual, though for years at a time living only as a lesbian.
Most of deepest emotional/sexual relationships have been with other women.

I'm an exhibitionist, showing off as much of my body as I can without getting arrested. I love showing side boob, both the outside and the inside, and underboob when I can get away with it. I have a large selection of skimpy, revealing swimsuits and other more than a few other outfits.
Small boobed, have only recently need to occasionally wear a bra, which I hate. As I have gotten older, my boobs are now a very nice, full B cup, with minimal sag, thank you. I have small very red VERY sensitive nipples. I have orgasms from having them suckled, with help from rubbing my thighs together.
No tattoos or body piercings. I passed out when I had my ears pierced as a teen.

I have flashed every part of my body I have during Carnival ( Mardi Gras) as often as I could.

I also love to have sex in unusual places, preferably public and some very unusual places, such as the truck of a car on the ferry crossing the Mississippi river.

I have tried almost (ALMOST) every sexual experience you can imagine and likely a few you haven't, depending on your level of perversion ( )

I do NOT do children, scat, water sports (though I have tried it) or anything with animals.

My current major fetish is animal tails, faux fur, attached to butt plugs. I love them and both my husband and partner find them extremely sexy and keep me supplied with a variety of styles. I have others, that's my newest one. Naked in the car and on the back of a motorcycle is another, but that's for another time.

I like pain, especially spankings. No cutting or anything that leaves a permanent mark.

I get sexually aroused when giving head (to a man or to a women), I very much enjoy doing so, and try to be very good at it. I feel a sense of power and control over the other person that I enjoy. I almost always masturbate myself (when allowed to) while performing oral sex.
I like the taste and feel of semen. I have enjoyed having cum (jizz,juice, jism, whatever) sprayed on every part of my body.

I have enjoyed threesums and moresums, I LOVE double penetration (rectal/vaginal) and being "spit-roasted"

As my life has made these pursuits more complicated, I have learned the wonders of butt plugs. Vaginal sex with a plug inserted results in almost as intense orgasm as doing it with two men.
Ladies, if you have not tried this, DO IT!!
My own orgasms from this have resulted in my actually passing out for a few minutes, much to the consternation of my partners.

When I was younger, I was known for having a bit of a temper, and have been thrown out of a few women's bars for fighting. (all of which sadly have closed and disappeared).
Women need such safe places, and they are going away!

I have attended orgies, taking part with enthusiasm. I've been led around nude with a leash and collar under certain conditions. I've been triple penetrated, gangbanged, and bukkaked, all more than once during my younger life.

I have been accused of being a nymphomaniac, but I'm not. I do suffer from ADD, with a tremendously strong sex drive, which is very common. It is a combination that causes one to pursue constant variety in sexual experiences.

I am a submissive, have been much of my adult life, preferring to live my life this way. For the women here who find that objectionable, I would suggest you don't really know much about it, and where the true power in such a relationship actually rests.
Subspace is wonderful , but not for everyone, and requires a gigantic amount of trust that can be rare.

I am married to a man I love, but my true partner is the woman who is with us.
It works.

There much more, but this is all I've been allowed to share today, with this entry.

I've missed this place so much.

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 03-13-2019, 05:40 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
And, speaking for myself, we have missed you!

I have gleaned some hints of your life and tastes in the past, so some of what you've shared here is not a surprise. Some other parts are. You have certainly had a very varied and - interesting - life, and I look forward to hearing more about it. It counterpoints my own, rather boring, life very nicely.

I'm very pleased to hear you are happy in your relationship place too - I love a bit of good news, me.

DM
I only own my mind
Old 03-14-2019, 02:44 AM
Just me.

Let me echo DM's post. Wicked Wanda … we truly have missed you and if we have to wait a bit for one of your stories … that's okay. Just stop by and say hello every now and then. It'll just help tide us over as we anticipate that "next" story.
Old 03-14-2019, 02:52 PM
Gone with the Wind

Curiosity

Thank you both.

I 've missed you far more than you know.

My spouses are VERY private people, and the thought of my writing about the intimate details of our lives, especially our sex lives made them each a tad nervous.
That was the initial reason I quit posting here, and after a while I just got out of the habit.
After my recent health issues, they relented and encouraged me to start writing again. I supposed they believe it will aid in my recuperation.

I actually never stopped writing, just stopped posting, and I have lots and lots of stories to tell. My limitation is that they have both edit and veto over my stories, and they have to agree on the end result. As they are both busy (as I used to be) this is not a quick process.

She has allowed me to give a clue as to who my Beloved is.
Read my story "categories"

My future husband is introduced in part II, if he ever finishes his review.
He will, I'm just a tad impatient is all.

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 03-18-2019, 09:06 AM
Gone with the Wind

*sigh*

Still waiting on "clearance"

I hope you two are not the only ones reading my dribbles.

So to keep SOMETHING alive;

DM, what surprised you in my essay?

Marriage, ADD, leaving Nursing?

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 03-18-2019, 09:07 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

"We have clearance, Clarence."
"Roger, Roger."
"What's our vector, Victor?"
Old 03-18-2019, 09:10 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

Seriously, in the end, you are who you want to be. That is all.
Old 03-18-2019, 03:52 PM
Gone with the Wind

Restraint

I am trying soooo hard not to make any jokes, or even having any thoughts, involving petting reptiles (or amphibians)

i.e stroking a lizard

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 03-22-2019, 09:15 PM

Why, gwarsh, Ms. Wanda, I'll be anxious to read some of yer stories. Anyhow, good to see ya!
Old 03-25-2019, 10:40 AM
Gone with the Wind

lots of stories

Hi Goofy!

If you do a quick search, you'll find a lot of my old stories here.

WW

---Margaret Cho
Old 03-25-2019, 10:38 PM
Just me.

We'll be waiting to read your "new" stories whenever they're okayed … DB
Old 06-13-2019, 04:48 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-25-2019, 04:44 AM
I make sexytime with you

Welcome back WW, one of my all time old favourites 😊
I want to do something that matters
Old 06-26-2019, 09:52 AM
Pixie's Resident Reptile

But she hasn't posted since early last month. WW, you haven't had to disappear again, have you?
Old 06-30-2019, 05:49 PM
Member of weird club

Hi Wanda as a person who also have been gone awhile. It is nice to see another person back. If it takes awhile to get clearance then we will have to wait. Hopefully you will be able to continue with new stories.