Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-19-2001, 01:49 PM
reflex

Cool Ladies help me (annal)

I would love to have full annal sex with my partner however she is to nervous. She likes me to tickle and lick but will not allow me to enter. please could you help me to reasure her your help would be very greatfully recived.
Old 08-19-2001, 03:41 PM

Re: Ladies help me (annal)

Get real!

The only time she'll embrace anal is when she's ready.

Get her used to the tip of your finger, graduate to your

thumb especially during oral. If she gets used to the feeling

of something in her bum as she comes, she may then seek

to try.

If not, if she really doesn't want it, tough.
Old 08-19-2001, 07:29 PM

Oldfart is right. take your time. Be gentle start with a finger during oral. Then try her on top, while she is riding you slowly slide your lubricated finger into her ass and slowly fuck her with it. It may take a while for her to open up to it don't force it. Trust me it works. Now we do anal when she is in the mood which is becoming more often. Trust me it is worth the effort and the wait.
Old 08-20-2001, 11:54 AM
reflex

hey thanks for the advice as i say she likes my finger esp when we doggy she even asks for it the. Help i need is for women to reasure her and tell her about the benifits.
thanks again but please more help
Old 08-20-2001, 03:14 PM
Hispet

Wink

Ok my Husband and i enjoy anal play, alot. My best advice is to use lots of lube. The best , you can find is in your kitchen. Olive oil is a great lube and it moisturizes at the same time. In the begining i was worried about cleanliness. But then I found some sights on the internet on giving myself an enema. When it is time to enjoy some anal play, she needs to breathe and relax as you enter her, i find i like to be entered slowly, but i dont want Him to stop, and once Hes in i like him to move in and out right away, this helps me relax. i love feeling him in me and a vibe in my pussy. i have incredible multiples. Have her also read up on the WWW she will feel more at ease being educated. Have fun!!!
Old 08-22-2001, 11:41 AM

Anal Sex

Here's one youm ight try the first time I had anal sex, the guy realy lubed up good he was semi-hard and he got me really hot, and I started to play with my pussie as he entered, after that it was a joy, we did it all night long and then some. Get this stuff call Astro-Glide. not sticky really nice stuff. If she needs to relax give her a glass of wine, the hotter she is the better, she will come big time, I know I did and loved it.
Old 08-22-2001, 11:51 AM

sex toys...

cockalot, where do you go for sex toys in boston? theres hubba hubba n cambridge but anywhere else?
Old 08-22-2001, 01:09 PM
reflex

The answer seems to lube up and take it easy,this i would do anyway.
Could you please describe how it actually feels.
Thanks for all your help so far though.
I am going to show her your comments soon so keep them coming and who knows it may just convince her.
Heres hoping
Old 08-23-2001, 10:26 PM
Elouise

Womens' view on Anal Sex

Hi there,
I don't know how to do one of those clever link thingys, but there is a thread running in the other general chat forum which has a number of comments from other ladies regarding anal.
It seem we either love it or we hate it, but the attached poll seem to be currently split down the middle. Personally, I'm a hound for it, but heaps of lube please! And even more lube. Oh, and just before I finish, more lube please.
Fondly yours, El.
Old 08-24-2001, 02:50 PM
sweetpea

Ok here it is. The reason anal feels so good is that there are nerve endings around the anus. Start with lots of lube than one finger when comfortable go to two when loose with two should be to enter with penis. Take it slow. Did I mention lots of lube I personally like KY. Took me a few times to get comfortable with it but now I ask for it. I actually cum faster when my but is being fingered.
Old 08-27-2001, 05:21 PM
Luigi

Anal Lubricants

My Darling Wife was the one who originally suggested we try anal. I think she had been watching "that" episode of 'Sex and the City' before we went to bed. (Thank you, HBO!).
Well she really got off on it, and it's now a fairly regular item on our menu. You really need to find a good lubricant though.
We had been using KY but it always felt a bit too sticky, it dries out, and it also makes some unsavoury noises if you use enough of it! We didn't really know of anything better, until MDW went out on a "Hen's Night" and all the girls insisted on going to an Adult Products Shop. MDW came home with the tiniest bottle of a lube called 'BodyGlide'. This is a silicone lube which never feels wet, doesn't dry out and is just amazingly slippery. We couldn't wait to try try it and it just blew us away. If we thought Anal was good before, we think it's fantastic now. Even more sensation, and none of those farty noises.
Cheers, Luigi.
Old 09-06-2001, 04:04 PM

Anal Sex and Women

Dear Whoever,
Maybe you could make some information about anal intercourse from a women's point of view available to your lady. Tell her to look up Tristan Taormina's site at www.puckerup.com
Tristan has also written a book about Anal Intercourse specifically for women. It is very frank and informative, but is also spicy enough to create a "curious interest" in even the most conservative lady.
Tristan has also produced a slightly flippant video based on the title, but I think this was more of an excuse to get in front of a camera than to truly educate. My boyfriend, of course, loved the video, but I personally would much rather be doing it than watching it!!!!
Good luck, and remember with a bit of persistence, a lot of patience, and heaps of lube, your lady just might come to luuuuurrrrvvve it as much as I do.
XX Jill.
Old 09-14-2001, 12:13 AM
Elouise

Anal Intercourse

I am a real convert, and it basically came about (so to speak) by listening to a couple of slightly older women I know raving about it.
I'd always been a bit shy of the topic, and had always enjoyed vaginal intercourse so much that it never really occurred to me to try it. However, once my curiousity had been spiked, I found that I was always trying to read about it, and I even started hunting down pictures on the 'net. Needless to say, by the time my man and I finally did it, I was absolutely craving it.
It definitely has a kind of dirty illicit thrill to it, and I certainly don't find it uncomfortable or painful - I really look forward to the "full" sensation.

Perhaps you could get your lady to read a few of the following articles. They will lessen any fear she may have, which is often simply fear of the unknown.

As a final point, a very covert informal poll of the girls at work would tend to indicate that women over 30 are more inclined to add it to their repertoire. Another reason to favour more mature women.....

www.dizzydee.net/tutor/anal/anal.htm
www.minou.com/aboutsex/analsex.htm
www.the-clitoris.com/n_html/n_anal.htm
www.sexuality.org/l/incoming/analrule.html