Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-27-2002, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Strip Poker party

Sorry to post so much, but I'm completely addicted to this site and getting NO WORK DONE on my studies! Oh well, this is more fun. The interactive story idea is fantastic, and there are so many cool ways to use it, so I may start a few story threads and see if doing this different ways works out.

It's a rainy fall night and our plans for strolling downtown and doing a little barhopping don't seem so appealing. Instead, our group of friends decides to stay in, have a few drinks, put a movie in the DVD player, and play some poker. It starts out as a fun bit of quarter poker, but a few drinks later and we're all feeling a little more sexual tension. I suggest maybe we switch over to a game of strip poker. Being the kind of group that we are, everyone seems pretty into the idea.

I'm wearing a button down white blouse, black skirt, and a lacy white thong and bra set, and I think that a couple of the guys in the room are incredibly hot. We deal out the cards with the following simple rules. Jokers wild, five card draw, low hand strips off one item of clothes and the high hand gets to choose a person to strip off one item of clothes. Once you're nude, you can either call it quits or stick around and, if you lose, take a dare. I'm feeling lucky tonight, but as it turns out, I must be lucky with love, because the cards are not with me.

I deal first and look at my hand and say, oh no, because I've got high car jack. I trade in three cards and now I've got high card queen. We all show our hands and sure enough my hand is low. With alot of very positive encouragement, but feeling nervous to be the first one showing any skin, I unbutton my blouse and toss it onto the floor in the middle of the circle of people, showing off my lacy white bra. I'm about to sit down, but the high hand went to a guy, and he very kindly instructs me to remove another item. With a little flush of excitement, I unbutton and unzip my skirt and let it fall to the ground. Following his instruction, I turn around to let everyone take a good look at me in my thong before I sit down again. I realize that unless I'm potentially one more hand away from being completely nude! My heart rate quickens and I feel my pussy become moist at the thought. I take a long drink and wait for my cards as the next person deals.
Old 09-27-2002, 11:22 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

I'm not sure how that happened, but I somehow unregistered myself before I posted this story! Sorry for any confusion if you were wondering, who is unregistered and why is she apologizing for posting so much today!
Old 09-27-2002, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

ha
Old 10-01-2002, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

The next few hands are about even but I manage to not be the low hand in any of thembut then it happens. I get what seems to be an unbeatable hand and I have the idea I can make both Bill and Tom completely nude by bumping the bet with this "unbeatable hand"; a kings over aces full house. Tom drops out but Bill not only stays but ups the bet again, which means if I lose, not only will I be bare ass naked but also have to take a dare. But confident in my hand , I call and throw down my full house and start to gloat. But I sense something wrong as Bill just grins as he lays his hand out on the table. A 4-5-6-7-8 and allhearts: a straight flush. Damn. I lost!
Old 10-13-2002, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

Bill, laughs and says what about that dare, standing there totally naked he looks at my full bush and says loose must remove all their pubic hair my heart sinks, cani gothrouhwith it. To add insult to injury he says hen that the loser has o sit naked for the rest of the night and if anyone calls to the door answer in in your full glory
Old 11-01-2002, 08:03 AM
Unregistered

Standing there feeling totally exposed, i beg for a diferent dare, everyone laughs and says get on with it, a dares a dare. I headed o to the bathroom hopin or an change of heart, but no. I lifted a pair of scissors and a razor, thinging to myself, can i really o through with it, it would take ages to grow back
Old 11-01-2002, 09:33 AM

"oh no no no" one of the other players called, "over here. You have to do it in front of us."
Old 11-04-2002, 12:55 PM
Loungin' Around

I look at Bill and explain that it would be difficult fo rme to shave my own bush without a mirror. I tell him that if he wants me to do it in front of the group, then I need him to assist me.

So Bill takes the razor and sissors from my hand and begins his work. His hands are incredibly gentle and he proceeds very slowly, careful not to nick me.

After he is finished, I ask Tom to check and make sure that the shave was close enough and I am not *too* bristly. He slowly puts his cheek against my pussy and...

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 11-08-2002, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Runs his tounge over my fresh shaved pussy. As he rises from between my legs he suggests that everyone should taste, I mean test me. At first everyone in the room laughed. But, slowly Pam moved across the room and bent down between my legs. I was very nervous about this. I had never even tought about being with a woman before. But as her hand touched my thigh to spread my legs I suddenly found myself wanting her to do it. She went down and her tounge slide softly up the lips of my pussy. I must admit I had never felt anything like it. I wanted more. Tom then yells "it's my turn" and pushes Pam out of the way. Tom goes down and lickes me. When he comes up I notice that everyone is forming a line to lick my pussy. I was nervous and excited at the same time. As everyone is taking turns on me I suddenly notice that Tom is shaving Pam's pussy. When he finished she looked at me and said "your turn to check mine" I slowly made my way to the other side of the room.
Old 11-08-2002, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Just at that, the doorbell rang, everyone looked at me
Old 11-10-2002, 12:00 PM

"You should go get the door bell."
Old 11-18-2002, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I couldn't really go to the doo Naked, they laughed saying that was the deal, i it was one o us you'd make us o.

I sheepishly looked around the corner to see who it was, it was susan, my next door neighbour, the front door has clear glass, i could see her blond hair and air hostess uniform through the glass. hesitaing Tom pushed me out into the hall, she had seen me, i walked quickly to the door opening the door slowly......
Old 11-19-2002, 12:22 PM

The I rang the door bell again, keeping both eyes on my palm pilot. I had told my neightbor (what is her name?) that i wasn't able to attend her party, but at the last minute i was able to switch shift with someone... I hold I did miss too much. The door opened and there she stood naked inviting me in. I couldn't help looking her up and down. She is so beautiful... and sweet... Oh, I want her. I've wanted her since she first moved in, but I didn't know if she like girls, and I didn't want to make things awkward between us. But maybe this is the night....
Old 11-24-2002, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

i suddenly realised that i was standing there naked, embarassed, i tried to hide mysel behind the door, i could see susan looking at me up and down, she grinned saying "hope i didnt interrupt anything", not at all i said, come on in. Susan replied "if i had of known i would have dressed for the occassion, ive just left work".

Susan followed me into the living room, i could feel her eye on me as we walked, she was wearing a jumper and knee length skirt.
Old 12-09-2002, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

susan walked into the living room and said, wish i had came prepared, i didnt realise it was this type of party. I said, well your here now and your a bit out of place, she pulled her jumper over her head saying will that do. This wasn't enough, while she was doing this i pulle the zip on the back of her skirt down, it fell straight to her ankles. She was wearing plain white cotton panties, she said told you i wasn't prepared for this type of party