Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Call me FWM :)

Day Five of the Walking Plan complete

There doesn't seem to be a Saturday or Sunday on the plan I feel I should do something at the weekend because if I don't I know I'll be sluggish come Monday. I shall continue with 20 minutes Saturday and the same Sunday, then move on to Week Two of the plan on Monday

Have a great weekend
Old 01-10-2009, 07:12 PM

Day Six went really well

I'm really enjoying the walking plan The walking is getting easier each day, and it's suiting me to walk everyday rather than every other day as I have in the past.

My food choices have been healthy today, and where the f and I've had no cravings for sugary things

It's going well so far

How is everyone else doing?
Old 01-10-2009, 07:31 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I'm going through some stuff since the Dr changed my diabetes meds. My sugars are higher again so that makes me hungrier. I've been doing ok. I am still using the ab thingy.

I gave in to a StarBucks craving today but got the small size and splenda.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-10-2009, 07:54 PM
Not there yet.....

I've dropped 3lbs... Had 1/2 my usual serving of oatmeal, honey and dried cranberries for breakfast. Then vegetable soup for lunch. For dinner we had venison steaks (about 4oz) and drizzled some onions caramelized in olive oil, green beans we had frozen and potatoes cooked in frypan in olive oil and herbs from Mrs Coaster's garden...... all very yummy!

Then I found the 7 chocolate cherries I had gotten for Christmas........

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 01-10-2009, 08:31 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I took Veg Head to the local Co-op and I bought a treat for after healthy dinners,

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-10-2009, 09:25 PM
Insatiable

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
I've been doing "average" cario but LOTS of extra weights...and my muscles have been sore. I think I'll reward myself tonight with a bath.

So far, I am down 1 lb.

Excellent work here. And I am the same as you...results usually trail by a week to 10 days. Sucks, I know.

I am determined to get back to where I was, conditioning wise, 10 years ago. I'm off to a good start. Current weight is 178, down from 183 on January 1. Tomorrow is cardio day...3 miles on treadmill at 6.3 - 7.0 mph. Mebbe some upper body if I am up to it (still sore from yesterday...my tits feel like they are gonna fall off.)

Ah well...
Old 01-11-2009, 12:18 PM
Loungin' Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit
...my tits feel like they are gonna fall off.)

Ah well...

That was me on Thursday! I forgot and did chest press two days in a row, and I swear to God I thought they were going to explode. I typically wear sexy demi bras...and instead that day I chose the biggest, tightest bra I could find in a sad attempt to keep my chest muscles immobilized!

I'll lend it to 'ya if you want to try it.

I slipped yesterday. I had a late breakfast, skipped lunch, then found Burger King around 4 pm. I restrained myself to 1 Jr. burger with no mayo....then I made it to an 8 pm party and gorged on chips and guacamole.

At least I hiked for an hour....that helped. This morning I woke up feeling too full and greasy, though -- not a good sign.

Today will be better. I have a workout planned, and also about 4 hours of dancing tonight is on the agenda.

I regained the 1 lb, but I think it's water weight. I am swiftly approaching the PMS zone.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-12-2009, 06:10 AM

Coaster, I would be inclined, especially now when the weather is so cold and you're out shoveling snow, to eat a normal portion of oatmeal for breakfast I firmly believe that breakfast is the most important meal of the day so if it were me, I would eat something substantial and then maybe have a lighter evening meal instead (the meal you described with the venison sounds delish) Well done for losing 3lbs already, I'm impressed

Lilith, I hope your sugars settle with the new meds soon. Great that you're continuing with the ab thingy I have gone as far as moving the ab roller to the room where I'll be using it but not done more than that. Last week I wrote I would start to use it week 2, so I guess that's today. I will start after my walk today, when I'm nicely loosened up.

The choc bananas look delish, but I can't succumb to such things so early on as I will likely then go off the rails

rabbit, are you running the three miles on the treadmill? I'm walking at 4.5mph and I'm not sure how much faster I can go without flying off the end, so I'm guessing you're running! Well done for losing 5lbs so far, that's great

osuche, it sounds like you do a whole lot of exercise, so I wouldn't worry too much about a handful of chips and a burger. The hiking most likely cancelled them out, not to mention four hours of dancing (hope you had a good time!)

txgrneyes I hope things are going well for you

Who else was there? dicksbro, Aqua and 1nutworld, check in when you can, I know you're busy

Day Seven went really well for me, and I am at the stage where I look forward to walking. I'm loving the slow build-up and I am finding it easier just after one week, so I think the walking plan is a good one for me. I add five minutes of fast walking today so I expect today to be tougher than yesterday but by this time next week I will hopefully find it a breeze, ready for the next increase.

It's weighing time for me today. I shall be back later with the results
Old 01-12-2009, 08:23 AM

I'm so happy I could scream, it's like my wildest dream

...just look at my smiling face as everything finally falls into place

OK that's enough singing from me

I weighed myself and the result of my first week is 6.5lbs lost

I know it is TOO MUCH to lose over a long period of time, and I am only likely to lose a small amount each week from now, but what a boost for the first week
Old 01-12-2009, 02:56 PM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlirtWithMe

I know it is TOO MUCH to lose over a long period of time, and I am only likely to lose a small amount each week from now, but what a boost for the first week

Gaunyersel, sweetie! Well done you!
I only own my mind
Old 01-12-2009, 06:12 PM
trashy trucker

Send a message via Yahoo to texguy6213
weekly results

can we see the photographic proof FWM? preferably with as little clothing as possible? nekkie weight pics!!
Old 01-12-2009, 08:47 PM

Send a message via MSN to Navarre Send a message via Yahoo to Navarre
Quote:
...just look at my smiling face as everything finally falls into place

OK that's enough singing from me

Congrats!!!
Old 01-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Not there yet.....

EXCELLENT JOB Flirt!!!! You should be able to lose almost as much this week then it will slow to a more manageable amount each week!

That's OVER 10% of your goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up as you keep us up!!!

Afternoon Delight

Delightful Rendezvous!

Is the love I gave her in the past, gonna be enough to last, if tomorrow never comes........
Old 01-13-2009, 02:43 PM

DM, Moran taing, sweetie

texguy, I'm taking snapshots every few pounds I lose but I think I'd be doing you a BIG favour by keeping them to myself as they ain't pretty Keep talking and I might show you the final pic

Navarre and Coaster, thank you both, I'm still beaming

Yesterday was a good day and I'm really happy how it's going so far, as I think is noticeable in my last post Today is going really well, too. I found the increase of five minutes on my Walking Plan to be more of a trial than I expected, but I did it, trying to focus more on the music blasting out of my ipod than on the walking, that helped a lot.

I noticed on the plan sheet that it says to take two days rest from exercise. Of course, I read that AFTER I'd walked both Saturday and Sunday I will still walk next weekend but maybe go back to last week's plan for those two days. I think two whole days of rest and I'll lose my momentum.

Quote:
I'm walking at 4.5mph
^^^ I was wrong when I typed this. The speed I am walking at is 4mph. 4.5mph would surely break me into a jog.

I have started doing sit-ups using the ab roller, as I wrote that I would in my last post. I did 150 in total, 6 sets of 25 reps. 50 'normal' ones (front) and 50 to each side. I don't know if that's enough but I will continue with that this week and start to increase next week

I hope things are going well for the rest of you
Old 01-13-2009, 07:33 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Flirt With Me- Do you work outside the home? I struggle to stick to my lunch plans when presented with alternate choices.

~>My Scribbles<~