Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-02-2003, 01:43 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

The Man of Steel

At long last we were ready to test our SexBomb. I took the antidote, an puff from an inhaler that looked exactly like a typical albuterol MDI, allowing the gas to get into my alveoli, blocking the uptake of the SexGas. I could see the flash of disappointment on Dr. Brain's face. He had known all along, of course, that part of our test, releasing just a microscopic drop of the aerosolized SexGas in the lab, would be seeing if the antidote was effective. For our ultimate plan to work, the antidote had to work. But Dr. Brain wanted to fuck me. Ever since I had recruited him from the University to develop the SexGas, he had wanted me. But he was a forty year old, overweight, balding chemist, specializing in sex hormone research. And I, well, I am very accurately known as the sexiest villian ever to terrorize Metropolis. Yellow Peril, the Korean Klepto. I stood on the platform, wearing my Yellow Peril costume, a skintight bodysuit decorated with the Korean Flag across my round, firm breasts, my stiletto heels firmly planted on the metal floor. He could lust for my tight body, but I would not give it to him until our plan was successfully complete. Only then would he get the reward he wanted most of all.

After one last regretful glance at me, he looked at his assistant. She appeared to be nervous, as well she ought to be testing a substance this potent on herself. She was a PhD candidate from Dr. Brain's lab. Zhou Lee was a petite twenty three year old woman, a graduate of one of Taiwan's top universities, newly immigrated to Metropolis and anxious to make her fortune, and her name, in Dr. Brain's lab. Like many truly Asian women, she seemed oblivious to her own sexuality, doing nothing with her long dark hair to accentuate her natural beauty, wearing glasses rather than contacts. I had tried to open her eyes, but she always treated me with a sense of awe and fear, nodding to my advice but not taking it to heart.

Dr Brain drew up a drop of the precious liquid in a pipette and released it into the vaporizor. The device hummed to life, seemed to gather itself, and then let loose a tiny puff of air. For a moment nothing happened. The fans in the lab circulated the air, approximating the ambient wind that blew through downtown Metropolis.

Then Zhou gasped, and fixed her eyes hungrily on Dr. Brain. He looked at me, and I could see his cock tenting out against his pants. He took off his lab coat quickly, approaching me, wild with lust. I felt nothing at all, and stood motionless, watching him approach, knowing that I could kick his ass if I needed to. But I doubted I would need to. Zhou already had her labcoat off, and was closing in fast on Dr. Brain. She grabbed him by the wrist, turned him around, and kissed him passionately. She was pulling at his belt, not bothering with his shirt, ripping open his buckle and pulling his pants down. His cock popped out, longer and wider than I had expected, and hard as iron. Zhou gave a low purr of desire and reached down, grasping it. She dropped to her knees, pulling his pants to his ankles, and she took his cock in her mouth, sucking and licking the head hungrily. Dr. Brain moaned, watching her intently, as she pleasured him. She bobbed her head back and forth, her hand massaging his balls as she began to take him all the way in. He took off his shirt quickly, baring his body. I had been getting horny watching Zhou go down on him, but the sight of his nude body quenched the flames immediately. The antidote was certainly working well enough. I kept my hand on the inhaler in case the effect of the antidoe was shorter lived than that of the gas. I didn't want to find myself on my hands and knees with the pudgy professor's cock in my ass.

Zhou, on the other hand, was treating him like he was a god. She ran her hands up and down his body, all the while moving her mouth on his cock. He stiffened up, and she grabbed the base of his shaft, jacking him off, showering her own face with the white strings of cum that shot from his manhood, crying out with pleasure each time the hot sticky liquid splashed across her. She licked and sucked the head as she teased the last drops of cum out of him, and then she stood helping him to pull off her modest white blouse. She wore a simple white cotton bra underneath, and Dr. Brain fumbled with it until she helped him take it off, revealing a succulent pair of firm b-cup breasts. Her body was slim and her skin smooth and tan. He placed his hands on her breasts and began to kiss her small brown nipples. She moaned, tossing her head back, as she unbuttoned and unzipped her long, loose khacki skirt. It fell to the ground. Zhou wore white cotton panties, as unsexy as they could be, but she seemed to have no interest in keeping them on. Dr. Brain tugged them down as he kissed her nipples, revealing a small patch of black hair over an engorged clitoris. Dr. Brain dropped to his knees, kissing her clit. Zhou cried out with pleasure, stepping out of her panties, running her hands through his unkempt grey hair. She was petite, sexy, now that she had let herself go.

With an almost feral growl of desire, Dr. Brain lifted Zhou up and carried the slim Asian woman to a lab table, laying her down and dropping to his knees. She spread her legs for him, arching her back as he brought his bearded lips to her pussy. His tongue explored her. She cried out, gasped, and her body began to buck in a powerful orgasm. I wondered if the SexGas had some efficacy in increasing the intensity of the experience, and not just the desire, or if Dr. Brain just really knew how to use his tongue. He looked at me as he continued to eat out Zhou, his eyes filled with lust. For my part, watching the two of them was getting me increasingly horny, and I was starting to worry again whether the antidote might not be strong enough or have a long enough half life. I took another hit from the inhaler, trying to quell my own rising sexual energy. It had no effect, proof to me that it was just the voyeuristic activity of watching Dr. Brain and Zhou, rather than the SexGas, that was getting to me.

Dr. Brain stood, his portly belly casting a shadow over his hard cock. Zhou could have cared less. She reached for him, grasping his rod in her small hand, and guided him to her wet pussy. He slid into her slowly, his girth more than her tight pussy could easily handle, even after he had pleasured her with his mouth. I knew plenty of Asian women like Zhou, inherently sexy, but too conservative and reserved to properly enjoy their bodies. If Zhou had ever given herself to a man, it would only have been to a serious boyfriend, someone she thought she would probably marry. It was just as likely that she was a virgin. She cried out as Dr. Brain invaded her, pushing his hard cock into her soft, wet pussy in slow thrusts, able to contain his lust just enough to take it slow with her, rather than ramming her deep like I knew he wanted to. She screamed, sitting more upright, one hand on his shoulder, the other down between her legs, trying to help him inside her. Then she laid back as he buried his shaft in her tight cunt, arching her back again, cumming for him. He wrapped his hands around her slim thighs, holding her firmly as he began to pump her. I felt the heat in my pussy grow, felt myself become damp. I pressed my fingers on my pussy, rubbing my clit through the fabric. I needed sex badly if watching Dr. Brain bang away on Zhou was getting me this hot. His flabby belly was jiggling with each thrust, his face beet red, but Zhou was bucking and crying out, orgasming again and again for him. It was her ecstacy that was turning me on, watching the reserved grad student so overwhelmed with ecstacy. I wondered if the SexGas was powerful enough to make her try an experience with another woman. The thought sent a buzz of sexual energy through me.

I unzipped my Yellow Peril body suit, peeling the fabric off my arms, down my tight body, past my hips, and stepping out of the spandex and my heels at the same time. I stood nude, touching my nipples with one hand, my bare shaven twat with the other. Dr. Brain looked up at me, opened his mouth, and suddenly orgasmed, pumping his cum deep inside Zhou. I rubbed my clit as I watched them, feeling my own orgasm build. He pulled out of Zhou, scrambled away from her, up the stairs toward me, his cock hard, cum dribbling out of the meatus. Zhou lay on the lab table, moaning, rubbing her cunt. Dr. Brain reached the top of the stairs, practically diving for me. I placed a well timed high kick to his jaw and he went down in a crumpled heap.

I stepped over him, walked down the steps, and approached Zhou. She opened her eyes, surprised to see me there, nude. I leaned down, bringing my lips to hers. Her eyes grew wide, but her lips were soft and welcoming. I moved a hand down her soft body, touching her wet pubic hair, finding her clit and stroking it. She gasped, tightening her embrace on me. We kissed passionately, my hand fondling her twat, bringing her passion back up. As she started to moan more loudly, I disengaged from her kiss, moved down her body, and then knelt between her legs as had Dr. Brain. She stared at me as I ran my tongue up her thighs, then brought my lips softly to her clit. Zhou gasped, and I began to pleasure her in earnest. Almost immediately I tasted Dr. Brain's salty-sweet cum, and I licked that from her cunt. Zhou came for me right away, her hand running through my dark hair and her body writhing. Dr. Brain's skill was nothing compared to mine, and Zhou was learning just how good this could feel. I kept her at that climax, letting her come down just slightly before bringing her over the edge again.

I wondered if she would be willing to taste another woman's cunt, so I stood, climbed onto the table, straddled her face, and buried my face in her cunt once again. She took the hint, her fingers exploring my bare clit tentatively. I could feel her trembling. Her lips touched my pussy, first kissing the lips, then moving forward to my erect clit. I moaned as she brushed it softly with first her lips, then her tongue. I worked harder on her, brining her back to the brink of a climax, and she began to lick me more aggressively. I knew I was going to cum soon, so I brought her over to orgasm again, keeping her there until her tongue worked its magic and I came with her.

We kept going, enjoying the taste and feel of one another, climaxing again and again. And then I felt another pair of hands on my hips, and somthing hard and hot pressed against my ass. I looked over my shoulder. There, behind me, pushing his cock insistently into my ass, was Dr. Brain, his jaw swollen and purple, blood dried on his lips and chin. His head was now fully in my rear, and his shaft was plunging into me. I squirmed, trying to get away from him, but he held me with the strength of his desire, and in an instant he was buried to the hilt in me, grinning like a maniac, my ass exploding with the sensation of his hot, hard cock deep inside. Zhou could have cared less. She continued to lick my cunt even as his balls slapped against her face. I tried every trick I could think of, from twisting and smacking at his arms, to straightening upright and clenching my ass tight on his cock, but he just held my hips firmly and pumped harder and harder. Zhou's tongue left my cunt, and I could tell from the delight on his face that she was licking his balls as he fucked my ass. Finally I gave up the struggle, bending over, tonguing Zhou ferociously while the chubby doctor fulfilled one of his dearest fantasies. I felt him push hard and deep, and then his chism spurted inside of me. He smacked my ass as he pumped his cum into me. Zhou came at the same time, and I just rode through it, letting my two lovers have their moment.

Dr. Brain at last pulled his cock out of my ass, his cum following him, dribbling down to my cunt. I rolled off of Zhou, stood on the floor, my legs wobbly beneath me, and faced Dr. Brain. He stared lasciviously at me, his cock still hard. Having had my tight ass, he wanted the rest of me. I stepped up to him and hit him with three swift kicks, knocking him across the room and out cold. Zhou sat upright on the table, and I took her by the hand, leading her back to my sanctuary, where I had a bed and a wide assortment of vibrators and dildos that I planned to use on her.

Two days later I stood in Tiffany's, perusing the finest jewelry in Metropolis. On the same block as the famous jewelry store was a Mikimoto, a Cartier store, and a bank. Somewhere high overhead Dr. Brain was piloting our plane. He had come to with a sore jaw and a hardon and vague memories of the sweet feel of my tight ass. I had told him that he'd had a taste of what he would get if we succeeded, but next time he would get it without getting the shit kicked out of him. He was more eager than ever to pull off our heist.

I stood in Tiffany's, perusing the fine jewelry, while somewhere overhead Dr. Brain was flying into the Metropolis airspace. It was 11:59. At precisely 12:00 he would drop the bomb over the center of downtown Metropolis. At a height of 2000 feet the bomb would detonate, aerosolizing the SexGas immediately over a 2 mile square area that would spread with the prevailing wind. The entirity of downtown Metropolis, including, I theorized, the Man of Steel should he rush to the rescue, would be immobilized in a sexual frenzy. Leaving me, safely protected by my inhaler, and my henchmen, also protected, free to steal from five of the best jewelry stores in the city. Furthermore, having demonstrated my bomb, I would have the city at my feet, ready to pay any ransom to prevent me from using it again.

I was incognito, wearing a sunglasses and a tight fitting skirt and blouse and matching jacket. I had left by full length Yellow Peril suit at home, wearing instead the version that concealed beneath my street clothes, a spandex halter top and hotpants that matched my black Prada mules. It was vital to steal in style.

I glanced at my Cartier watch. It was perfectly syncronized to Dr. Brain's Timex. The second hand came up to the apex, and it was exactly noon. I smiled, waiting the fifteen seconds it would take for the gas to rush into the store. I kept waiting. I frowned, glancing at my watch again. Thirty seconds past noon, and no evidence at all that the SexBomb had been detonated.

Suddenly the front door of Tiffany's was blown open, and a rush of red and blue entered the room. It moved too fast for me to see clearly what it was, but I knew. I was held in an iron grip, picked off the ground, and whisked out of the store, carried in seconds high into the air. I did not bother to fight. The arm around my waist was made of iron, impossible for me to push away. And I could not fly, so that if I somehow did succeed in making Superman drop me, it would be certain death for me. He had me over his shoulder, so that most of my vision was obscured by his red cape. In the distance, however, fleeing away from Metropolis, I saw the Yellow Peril jet. Dr. Brain was making his excape. Having caught the big fish, Superman was letting the little one go. I wondered what had happened to the SexBomb. Had Brain been able to release it? Or was it still secured to the plane? If so, I could begin planning my escape now.

I relaxed into Superman's arm, wondering where he was taking me. Every time he caught me, he took me to a different lair. This one was well out of the city, past the burbs, and into the foothills to the west of Metropolis. He began to descend, flying down between the trees, and suddenly we were underground, in some kind of wide cavern. It grew dark as the opening was lost behind us, but then suddenly the place was lit brightly. Computers lined the walls, but a chair stood in the middle of the floor. I was placed in the chair, and he was behind the chair, placing handcuffs over my wrists and securing them to the chair. I crossed my legs, dangling a Prada shoe off my toes, waiting for my interrogation to begin.

He moved in front of me, handsome as always with his dark hair and the little lock that fell over his forehead, his skin-tight suit revealing an impressive array of muscles and no discernable fat whatsoever. But his face was so forthright, so honest, that it killed the attraction for me. He had the good looks of a country club patron who annually won awards for citizen of the year, philanthropist of the decade. I wondered if he ever, even for a moment, thought about what he could do when I was handcuffed like this. I wondered if he ever gave it to Wonder Woman when they weren't out saving the world. It was obvious enough that she wanted it, the slut.

"Your little plan is foiled, Yellow Peril," he said smugly, crossing his muscular arms across his wide chest.

I shrugged, looking up at him defiantly. "What plan?" I asked. "I was just jewelry shopping. I've been reformed. I'm an ordinary citizen now. My Yellow Peril days are behind me."

He focused his eyes and red beams of light emerged from them, cutting through my blouse and skirt like lasers. Actually, I remembered, they were lasers. I smelled the odor of cotton smouldering, but he was good, and it didn't ignite, nor did I get singed. But the seams were gone. The clothes hung limply on my body. He took a deep breath and blew, and the fragments flew away from me, revealing my black Yellow Peril outfit (matching my mules - I have one for each pair of heels I own, both in the full length and concealable sizes). He cocked an eye at me.

I shrugged again, "Not alot to hang your hat on in court."

He smiled, "Perhaps this will help." From behind him, he held up the SexBomb, a twelve inch long cylinder with a bulbous head.

I swallowed nervously, knowing he had me.

Then I realized that he was holding my salvation. On the chance that Dr. Brain had been unable to detonate the weapon from the air, I had a detonation switch in my Cartier watch. I began to stretch my fingers. If I could just ignite the weapon... I had taken the inhaler...

I found the button, and pressed it.

The bomb exploded, disintegrating in Superman's hand and releasing enough gas to paralyse a city into the small cavern. The detonation caused the chair to skid back across the floor, and knocked the wind out of me, but I was otherwise unharmed. Superman barely flinched, but the glove and sleeve of his uniform were torn. His body was obscured by the thick gas, but the cavern was well ventilated, and it quickly began to disperse. He looked at me through the fumes. I saw the desire in his eyes.

I smiled, knowing that he was under the power of the gas. My escape was assured.

Then the crotch of his suit stretched, and suddenly ripped open. I gasped at the sight of the Cock of Steel, standing proudly a foot and a half out from his body, wide as my upper arm, quivering with rigidity, the large veins coursing down the enormous shaft. He took three swift strides toward me, reached forward, and tore the halter top away from my breasts. The material stood no chance against his might, and my breasts bounced free. A moment later he reached to my waist and tore the hotpants away, leaving me handcuffed to the chair, wearing my mules and a shocked look.

"Superman," I protested, "What are you doing?!"

As an answer, he reached down, sliding two fingers down my pussy lips, then sliding them into me. I arched my back, crying out in sudden ecstacy.

I cried out, "I...oh...I...oh GOD...I didn't say...oh YES...didn't say...OH...that you...AHHH...you could...Oh shit YES...fuck me!"

"I don't give a fuck," he growled. "Suck my cock."

He stood in front of me, holding my hair with his hands, and thrust his massive cock to my lips. I licked the head. He tasted delicious. I opened my mouth to suck the head, but he was so big, I could barely get it in my mouth. So I gave him head, sucking and licking and kissing his cockhead while he moaned with pleasure. He stiffened up, and I knew he was going to cum. So quickly! I hoped he would take the cuffs off me before he passed out, but at the rate he was going, I wasn't sure how much stamina he would have. And I wasn't at all sure that big cock of his was going to fit ANYWHERE he was thinking of putting it. I sucked his head hard, trying to bring him off, to take some of his edge away. He pulled his cock away from my mouth, stroking the shaft, and suddenly a thick wad of white cum shot out, spraying across my face. It was like standing in front of a firehose. His cum launched out at me in thick white spurts, coating my face, covering my eyes and nose, spraying my hair and running down to my shoulders. He changed the angle and I felt rather than saw his chism splashing across my neck and tits. Ten men together wouldn't have been able to give me the cumbath that Superman delivered. I opened my eyes as best as I could, feeling the cum dripping down from my eyebrows, running down my cheeks to my chin. A few more spurts of cum sprayed onto my tits, then Superman let go of his cock.

It was still hard as iron. He grasped my hips, kneeling down, lifting my bottom from the chair and bringing my pussy, like a chalice, to his mouth. His tongue flicked across my clit, down to my pussy lips, and then began to invade me. I cried out with pleasure. His tongue was firm and powerful, and it felt every bit like a good size cock probing me. He shifted his grip, sliding a thumb into my ass while he tongue-fucked my pussy, and I writhed with pleasure, hands still in cuffs, locked to the chair, my thighs resting on his broad shoulders, my hips in the iron grip of his hands. I came for him, my whole body shuddering with pleasure. He bent my legs back, holding me now by my thighs, opening my ass, and he began to probe that magnificent tongue into my tight ass. My head swam with pleasure, unable to believe the pleasure Superman was giving me with his super tongue. His thumbs were pulling my buttocks apart, his lips secured against my sphincter, his nose rubbing my cunt, his tongue somehow pushing deeper and deeper into my ass. I wondered just how long that tongue was, but I knew now exactly why Lois Lane walked the way she did, and it wasn't anything that big dufus Clark Kent was doing for her. I came again, pleasured in my ass in a way I had never imagined.

He stood, smiling smugly, knowing that already he was giving me the best fucking I'd ever had, and he hadn't even begun to use his cock yet. But that was about to change. He stood up, lifting my hips again, and pushed the head of his massive shaft against my wet cunt. I gasped, cried out, as his fat cockhead invaded me. It was every bit of three inches in diameter, maybe more, and my pussy had never come close to being invaded by something that big. He pushed into me eagerly, bringing me immediately to another climax. I clenched my eyes shut, my mouth hanging open, my voice just a strangled cry of pleasure. He pushed deep into me, plunging against my cervix, filling my pussy completely, and I could tell that the vast majority of his cock was not even in me yet. Holding my hips still, allowing my feet, still in my pricey mules, to dangle over his upper arms, he pumped into me faster and harder with each moment, until he was drilling me more vigorously than a normal human could hope for. I just came again and again, dimly aware that this was, and forever would be, the best fuck of my life. My tits bounced wildly, flicking his cum this way and that. My back was arched, my legs spread wide for him, and he just took me for everything I could give him. I lost count of my orgasms in that position, but when at last he pulled out of me, I felt like I could finally take a deep breath. He cupped one hand under my ass, holding me up, and with the other he stroked fiercely at the base of his shaft. Once again a fountain of white cum shot from his big balls, through his wonderful shaft, and coated my slim tan body. From head to waist I was coated in his cum, quarts of it, it seemed like. His face was contorted with pleasure as he came on me, less perhaps this time than the first, but still more than any three or four men I had ever had could muster on their first orgasm.

My head was swimming now, my focus shifting in and out, but I figured he was about done with me, and soon I could make my escape.

But Superman had other ideas. He still wore his outfit, and seemed to have no intention of dispensing with it. Instead he merely lifted me up by the hips again, bringing my thighs back until they touched my cum drenched tits, and his thumbs pulled my ass cheeks apart. My eyes opened wide when I felt his hard cockhead push against my sphincter.

"Oh fuck NO!" I gasped.

"Fuck yeah," Superman replied.

Then his cockhead plunged into my ass, spreading it wider open than it had ever been before. I cried out, my legs straightening, one mule falling to the floor. I gasped, moaned, and felt his iron hard cock push relentlessly into my rectum, spreading it wide. I looked down, saw inch after inch of his rod disappear within me, until barely four inches remained exposed. By then I felt that there was no more ass for him to take, and he seemed to agree, because he began to pump it, hard and fast. He held me firmly with one hand, moving his other around to rub my clit with his thumb, and between his skillful thumb and his massive cock, I came for him while he pounded my ass. He kept me orgasming, working my ass like it had never been worked, and suddenly I passed out. When I came to he was still hard up in my ass, deeper than he had been, eagerly slamming me, building up to another climax. He let this was go in my ass, filling me with his cum, and as he withdrew his hard cock his cum spilled out. He set me in the chair, his cum oozing out of my flaccid sphincter and spreading over my buttocks, his first two blasts of cum drying sticky now all in my hair, over my face and neck and tits and abs. I leaned forward in the chair, gasping for breath. He moved around behind me, and I felt the cuffs come off.

Now was my chance to flee, but I could barely move. My legs felt like rubber. Superman, on the other hand, still had a rock hard cock, and a bounce in his stride. He lifted me out of the chair. He was behind me, his cock pressed into the small of my back, one hand on my tits, another fondling my bare pussy. He laid me on the floor, lifted my hips up, spread my knees apart, and played with my clit. There was no need for him to bother with foreplay - my pussy had never been wetter. He seemed to realize that, because a moment later his cockhead pushed into my twat and he pulled back on my hips with both hands, ramming deep into me. I could feel his cum oozing out of my ass, running down over my pussy, sliding into me with his cockthrusts, more of his cum running down the inside of my thighs. I was powerless with him. I came for him again and again, my body responding to his cock rather than to my own will. I wanted, desperately, to slow down my own ecstacy, to save some energy for my escape, but I was completely helpless, and I knew in my heart that I would have no strength left when he was done with me. He pounded me for what seemed like an eternity in that position, until I passed out again in the midst of an orgasm.

I awoke only to find myself on my back, my heels over his biceps, Superman on top of me, jackhammering my pussy. He was nude now, his perfect body gleaming with perspiration. He fucked me hard and long, and at last he pulled out of me and I gripped his cock, stroking it until he came, again dousing my face and tits with his sperm. I pulled his cockhead to my mouth and licked it clean, worshipping his manhood, my right hand down on his balls, massaging them, trying to get a handle on their size. They were big, even compared with is foot-and-a-half long cock. How had I never noticed that in his costume? He moved over my face, allowing me to lick down the length of his cock, and finally to kiss and suck on his balls.

"You fuck like a rabbit, Yellow Peril," he said huskily.

I just moaned with pleasure in reply. He had reached behind himself and was rubbing my clit wth two fingers. He probably could have slid his whole hand inside me at this point, so powerfully had he fucked me for...how long? Hours and hours, I guessed. I gripped his shaft. It was like rock. How much more could he give me?

As it turned out, Superman could go at least until the gas wore off, and Dr. Brain had estimated a solid twelve hour effect of the gas. The Man of Steel fucked me nonstop for longer than I could take, letting me pass out only to wake me up again and take me in a whole new position. He came for me seven times, so that my whole body from head to thigh was coated in his cum. Then, almost as suddenly as it had come over him, the gas wore off. He had me bent over a table, his cock a foot deep in my ass, when he came out of it.

"What in Krypton?!" he asked suddenly, freezing with his cock deep in me. I was semicomatose, but woke up at the change in his voice.

He pulled out of my ass, turning me over. I lay back on the table, feet dangling above the floor, breathing heavily, my breasts heaving. He looked me up and down, then his eyes opened wide in recognition.

"Yellow Peril!!" He gasped. "What have you done to me?!"

"Done to you?!" I sighed, unable to find the strength to laugh. "It's more like what you've been doing to me for the better part of a day."

He backed away from me, his cock softening, and he nodded, "Yes, I remember now. That bomb went off, and then things get fuzzy. But I remember... It was amazing."

I tried to stand up, but my legs were too weak, and I collapsed to the floor. Superman rushed forward, picking me up and laying me down on a matress that seemed to slide out from the wall. It was a comfortable matress. I laid on my back, my legs open wide, allowing my tired pussy to feel a draft of air. I touched my clit lightly and moaned, "Amazing? I'd say so! Best fuck I ever had."

Superman nodded, "Sure beat anything Lois ever gave me! The only thing that came close is Wonder Woman, and that's just because of her lasso."

I purred, "We'll have to try that one day."

He approached me, his cock hard again, and I moaned at the sight. He crawled onto the matress, kneeling before me, and rubbed his cockhead against my pussy.

"You haven't had enough?" I asked.

He smiled, "I want to remember this one clearly." Then he slid into me, and began fucking me again. It was slower now, more sensuous, and it lasted for hours. Even as I came for him, I began to form a new plan. I had to arrange for Wonder Woman to be there. And then I'd release the gas. They'd fuck for hours, and Metropolis would be mine for the taking. And if I got caught...well...that would be almost as good.
Old 08-02-2003, 01:46 PM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Hope you all like this one

This is a little new for me, delving into the fantasy world a bit. Most of the guys I know who collected comics at one time or another admit to a little bit of a sexual fantasy with them, probably because the women are drawn like Jessica Rabbit and wear tiny costumes. At any rate, I thought it would be fun to play a not-so-supervillian in a sexual play on the comics. I hope you all have as much fun reading this as I did writing it!

Cindy
cindykim1982@hotmail.com