Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-07-2004, 10:15 PM

A beast's love

Facton awoke from his slumber and growled. Faintly he could remember the whimpering of his little jewel, his maid Jasmine. So small, so very helpless. Yes, just the way he liked her. He greatly enjoyed fantazing about this little treasure of his. He rose from his bed and streched his limbs. He pearked his nose to the air and began to follow the sent of her. Walking almost as if in a trace he finally found her on her hands and knees scrubbing the floor of the hall way. He then just stood in the doorway, as silent as could be, just to observe her bodily motions. Nothing he loved more than to watch her hard worked muscles rub through the fabric of her peasant's dress. The sight of her perfect little body made him grow hard as blood began to make its way to his manhood. He breathing grew heavier and Jasmine swung around in a little gasp, as she was caught off guard by Facton. She rose to her feet and bowed. "Is there anything I can do my lord?" She then caught sight of his noticibly hard member and dropped her head as she tried to conceal the fact that she was blushing.

"Nothing is the matter my dear." Facton replied. He then began to walk closer to her and took her petite hand in his. "Jasmine there is absoulelty nothing wrong with you. In fact you have made me quiet happy with all of your , um, "services", I could not ask for a better slave, oh maid I mean."

With this Jasmine looked a little uneasy toward Facton. She had always known Facton to be pleased with the work she had done around his castle, but never before had she noticed how attracted he was to her. She never given it much though, as Facton was part beast part man. Resembling something of a great warrior with canine features and emense black wings. She never thought that such a great creature would ever have a fancy for her.

Facton then let out his wolfish tounge to lick Jasmine's cheek and said to her, " I can no longer wait, I have been waiting to have you. I need you tonight Jasmine. I want to unleash my desires upon you."

Jasmine just looked into his eyes. "You may have your way with me my lord." With that Facton undid the top two buttons of Jasmine's dress and slipped his hand inside. He gently touched her breast. He could barely contain himself, he had been dreaming of this moment for so long. Without hesitation he tore the rest of the dress from her fragile body. Then he stood back and watched the sunlight from the window drench her body. She stood there, with her raven black hair falling down around her shoulders and falling atop of her naturally beautiful perky breasts. From there her body was like a natural ripple, with curves in all the right places, and legs that stretched down from her torso as if she had been graced by the heavens. The cool air of the castle then touched her body and she quietly shivered and Facton watched her as her nipples grew hard. He then took her into to his arms and lifted her to carry her off to his bedroom. Once he reached his room, he laid her upon the satin sheets, and sniffed the air. It was as he had dreamed, he could now smell her sex and longed to have a taste of what he had dreamed of for so long. He took one of his long fingers and begin to trace her body. Jasmine shivered as his touch was heightening her senses. He traced her nipples and rolled them between his fingers. He then pinched them lightly, which caused a yelp of surprise from Jasmine. He then bent down to lick those precious little jewels. Jasmine could feel herself getting wet and whimpered aloud. Facton then made his way down to her other little treasure trove and part her legs so that he might have better access. He ran his finger up and down up her slit and decided to rest his finger on her clit. He then began to rub her her button in circles.
Jasmine began to moan. It felt so good. She began to tremble and could feel her cunt getting wetter and wetter.. Despiste this she was a little bit scared as this was her first time and she was trying to hold back "Please be gentle, she begged."

"Why would I do that, " hissed Facton. He then shoved on finger hard into her twat. He began to fiercly move it in and out of her pussy. She screamed out in shock. "Oh hush and be a good slave." Growled Facton. Jasmine was frightened now, but her tenseness was soon being replaced by pleasure as the pain began to turn pleasure. Facton could smell Jasmine aroma getting stronger and couldn't hold back anymore. He bent his head down to her pussy and began to lap at her clit like the wolf he was. He than began to dart in and out of her cunt and began fucking her pussy with his tounge. Jasmine began to squirm, but Facton wanted her to be still and he held her hands in place. Jasmine began to scream out as she trembled in response to the orgasm sweeping out over her body.

Jasmine tried to regain her strength. But the next thing she knew was that Facton had lifted her head enough for her to come face to face with his engorged stiff cock. She just stared in awe. She had never before seen anything quite like it.

Facton breathed out heavily and motioned to Jasmine for her to take it in her mouth. He had been holding unto her hair and he guided her head even more closely. Jasmine tasted the tip of his cock. The precum was a bit salty but overall she didn't mind at all. She began to lick more vigorously, using her tounge to snake around his head. She then took his dick into her mouth. It was so large that she almost choked when she tried to work past his head. She didn't give up and was soon deep throughting him almost to his balls. Facton began to grunt as he could feel himself come close to the edge of an orgasm. "I'm gonna cum," Facton growled. With that Facton unloaded his cum into Jasmine's throat. As his obediant slave Jasmine swallowed every last drop.

Facton looked deep into Jasmine's eyes then. "You've proved yourself worthy to be my queen Jasmine. Do you want to stay here and be by myside forever?" he whispered into her ear.
Tears then came to Jasmine's eyes. "Why Facton I would be honoured to."

With that Facton lowered himself onto Jasmine and entered slowly into her, knowing that his cock might be a little much for her to handle. Jasmine just smiled and took it all in stride as she knew after tonight she would never be the same. Jasmine wrapped her legs around Facton's back. He then began to work slowly in and out of Jasmine's pussy. As he was trying to remain calm, gentle and collected, Facton's animal instincts began to take over and he howled out. He than began to pick up his pace and was soon pounding in and out of Jasmine in a fiery frenzy. Jasmine was almost howling herself as it felt increadibly good to have her cunt fucked like that. Soon they were both panting and holding on to each other for dear life as their bodies had taken over, and they were entangled in a crazy love trance. Facton knew he was again on the edge of cumming, and hissed, "Are you ready Jasmine to be with me forever." Jasmine screamed out yes. With that Facton bit into Jasmine's shoulder, sealing the fate for the two to be together forever, sharing the common wolf, beast curse. Jasmine threw her head back and felt the changes in her body soon take over. She then howled in unison with Facton as they came together. They then collapsed in each other's arms.

Facton looked upon his new bride and felt content at long last. "I love you Jasmine," he whispered as she was falling towards sleep. He then laid his head down beside hers and folded his wings over them as they slept together for the rest of the night.