Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-01-2004, 03:26 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
The Incubus

The feeling of loneliness chased after me like a wild animal in pursuit of its prey. Laying on my bed, I stared out my window at the night sky with empty eyes. Pale yellow lights streamed from the windows of neighboring homes in the distance. Though the room felt rather warm, I felt a chill run along my body and I shivered. I hated being alone. The darkness of the room seemed to wrap itself around me in an attempt to comfort me.
I heard a creaking noise behind me and instantly knew what it was. My back was to my closet and I knew it was the distinct sound of its creaking hinges. I could force myself to roll over and investigate why it had opened, as I had closed it before climbing into bed. A feeling of terror began to permeate through me. I still could not turn to face what may or may not be lurking behind me. I was paralyzed with fear of the unknown.
Remaining as still as possible, I tried to convince myself that it was the work of my overactive imagination. I had begun to calm down when something made the breath catch in my throat. Slowly and softly, the bed sheets draped over my left leg began to slide off until my bare legs were exposed. Despite what was going through my mind, I shivered again….this time, it wasn’t due to fear.
I could hear a quiet rustling behind me and the fear within me raged again. I wasn’t alone and I didn’t know who, or what, was there with me. I heard a whisper from the being but I couldn’t understand the words. I closed my eyes tightly, wondering if I was merely having a nightmare or if this was really happening. The words came again and this time I could distinguish my name.
I whimpered in response. I felt a hand lightly rub my bare shoulder. It was a tender touch, no malice could be found in it. It caressed my upper arm before drifting down to my side where it came to rest. My body was tense but my mind was whirling with a feeling of compulsive lust. I didn’t know who to expect but they knew exactly what they were doing. I had to turn and see for myself….and I seemed to be compelled to look at my seducer by the words that were still being uttered.
Slowly rolling over onto my back, I attempted to prepare myself for whatever was waiting for me. The hand moved to my stomach and lightly tickled it. My eyes fell to the edge of my bed. Beyond my bed, I saw nothing but a darker than black outline. I gasped and my eyes drifted upwards to my seducer’s face. His skin was pale, his eyes glowed a dull red. His lips seemed to be stained a deep red color and his hair was tousled and pitch black. It put the surrounding darkness to shame. His succulent lips were parted in a playful grin and his teeth glimmered. His prominent fangs induced a fiery passion to well up in me.
He had a very handsome face and his eyes captured my lusting heart in a steel web. I wanted to look away but I couldn’t. My will was his. I was under his complete control….and that thrilled me. He brought his lips close to my ear and whispered my name once again. I closed my eyes as an unbridled flow of ecstasy overtook me. I wanted him to hold me against him and to, ultimately, steal my innocence.
As if he could read my mind, he moved to the foot of my bed and sat there staring into my eyes. Oh God, his stare. His eyes locked on mine, he began to gracefully crawl up to me, sliding his body up against my legs and his hands tracing across my stomach leisurely towards my already awaiting breasts. The more he touched me, the more I wanted him.
Before he reached my breasts, faster than lightning, he fastened a leather collar around my neck. I was surprised and I could feel myself growing wet. I wanted him now. I felt like I was going to bust but a feeling told me to calm myself. It would be worth the wait. He said it with those glowing eyes. My eyes flitted to his parted lips and those fangs. I wanted to feel them against my taunt nipples and my vulnerable neck.
His cold, soft hands slid under my shirt and lifted it over my head. Although my mind was calm, my heart was beginning to race. His hands slipped along my sides and rested under the waistband of my pajamas, stroking my hips. Commanding me with his mind, I lifted my hips off the bed and he removed my pajamas and panties. Had I wanted him to stop, I couldn’t have ended it….I was a slave to his every wish.
I don’t know how it happened or when, but it was at this time I noticed that I was completely naked. I decided that I was dealing with something beyond my understanding. Slipping a finger under the collar, he forcefully pulled me up into a kneeling position in front of him. He pressed his chest against my breasts and ran his hands up and down my back. Without a word, he pressed his lips to mine. Our tongues wrapped around each other in a passionate dance. Before breaking the kiss, he carefully bit my bottom lip with a fang and sucked on it. I entangled my arms around his neck and ran my hands through his hair.
He was leaning into me, pushing me back down on the bed. Of their own accord, the sheets encased us but their presence was hardly felt. His fingertips danced along my inner thighs. Shivers of sheer ecstasy rewarded their touch. I drew in a deep breath as I felt his hands move upwards. It wasn’t long until I felt him part my lips. I rubbed my legs against his as he slipped his fingers inside me. It was painful at first but he emitted an entrancing power. Pain was replaced by intense pleasure as he moved rhythmically in and out.
By this time, he had succeeded in pinning me to the bed. His mouth was busy suckling first my left nipple, then my right. Each time I felt his fingers start to slide inward, I would push into his hand to intensify the experience. I gasped sharply as he bit my nipple. It caused a wave of pleasure to extend throughout my body. I couldn’t wait to see what the night brought.
Removing his fingers, he placed his hands beneath my knees. I tilted my head and looked at him questioningly. He answered with a mischievous smile and a look that told me to just do as he requested….not to question him. Relaxing and following his lead, he bent my legs and pressed them close to my body. I couldn’t help but smile at him. Reaching down and griping his shoulders, I waited for him to enter me.
Using his body to hold my legs in place, his muscular arms pinned my arms above my head. I was loving this. To think it was all born out of fear. He was keeping me waiting to build the suspense. He knew exactly what he was doing because he was delving into every crevice of my mind. He knew more about me than I did.
With a powerful thrust, he entered with such force that my hands balled into tight fists. He never lowered his intensity and he pushed in and out. I felt like I was going to pass out from the overwhelming sense of pleasure. I felt like I was on fire and I wished for it to continue. I was not disappointed. Our bodies seemed to melt together; our hips matched in perfect unison. I could feel the orgasm coming, beginning as a slight tingle as my body started to grow rigid.
Sensing that I was almost ready to come, he sped up his pace even more. It didn’t take long before I was screaming and my body writhed under his. My reaction didn’t appear to faze him. He pumped at the same rate and I was ecstatic to reach yet another orgasm so close to the first. My body was coated in a thin layer of sweat which glistened in the moonlight. He hadn’t come yet and I wanted him to.
Grinding against him, I attempted to amplify the pleasure for him. I was panting but I was not going to stop until I satisfied him. Pulling him down closer to me, I traced his lips with my tongue before we shared a kiss that seemed to illuminate the room. I felt a change, a shudder, run over him. Pulling his lips from mine, I heard him gasp and watched his back arch.
Happy that we were both pleased, he sank down beside me and gathered me in his arms. I felt so safe there. The loneliness I had felt earlier had no place here. I belonged here and he knew it as well as I did. Or perhaps he was telling me that this was my place? I had lost all control of my own free thought. He wanted me to come with him, to a place I could never leave again. How could I say no? I was his….forever.
Pulling me to him by the collar still around my neck, he tilted my head back. I felt his breath on my neck and then the tickle of his fangs. They traced up and down my neck. Please, take me I begged. I want an eternity of nights like this. I felt him pierce my tender flesh and stroke between my legs to lessen the trauma. It was done. I would be held in those arms every night….life was gone; we were captives of sinful pleasures.

@--}-----