Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-27-2004, 06:57 PM
Just me.

The Little Shop

Never posted a story before so I thought I'd give it a try. Tried to do it with the ladies in mind. Hope you enjoy ... let me know.

Dicksbro

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Little Shop

It was Saturday and we’d gone shopping together. The time was late and I still needed to make a stop at the hardware store and you still wanted to stop at a little shop you’d heard about. We agreed that I’d drop you off and pick you up after I’d been to the hardware store. Figured about an hour or so. I took you to the shop and let you out of the car with a soft kiss.

As I was getting ready to leave, I watched you cross the street and go into the shop. You looked fantastic in the white blouse and sexy skirt. The shop, well it didn’t look like much from the outside … kind of an old, local version of a Pier 1 or something.

Thinking nothing more about it, I pulled away from the curb and drove off.

As you entered the store, the lighting was very dim and shelves crowded the aisles, filled with figurines, candles and a variety of other artistic and exotic things. Approaching the counter, an elderly Asiatic man asked in a strong accent if he could help you.

“Yes, you can,” you replied. “A dear friend of mine came here and said you had a delightful tonic that seemed to add immeasurably to feelings of fantasy and intimacy.”

“Ah So, yes, I know what you are referring to,” the man replied. “Would you like to see it?”

You said, “Yes,” and the man turned and reached onto a shelf retrieving a small brown bottle about the size of an aspirin bottle.

You asked what it was, and he replied with an oriental name that meant absolutely nothing.

“What does it do?” you asked.

“Would you like a tiny sample, just to try it? Different people seem to experience slightly different sensations.”

You hesitated, but when he put just a teaspoon full in a small paper cup, you decided to go ahead. Taking the cup to your lips, your tongue touched the fluid but there was little taste. Only a slightly sweet sensation. “Oh well, nothing ventured, nothing gained,” you decided and drank the contents of the cup.

For a minute or two, not much happened and you’d about decided not to make the purchase. Then a feeling of warmth came over you and you began to feel very strange inside. The fabric of your bra was causing your nipples to tingle, and, as if in sympathy, the sensation quickly migrated lower. “Oh, my,” you exclaimed. “Wow.”

Ignoring the fact that the man was still there, your hands reached up and squeezed your breasts lightly. “Oh, my. Wow!” you exclaimed again.

You closed your eyes with the sensations rolling over your whole body everything seemed to go dark.

Everything became dreamlike. The room was dark and suddenly you were sitting in a chair in the middle of what appeared to be a room. It was hard to tell, but there appeared to be figures standing near the walls looking at you. You started to move, but couldn’t. Your hands and legs were secured with soft material to the chair. When you started to look around you suddenly realized that you were naked. Starting to feel panicky you started to voice your fears when two gentle hands touched your shoulders so softly and with such sensitivity that the concerns suddenly didn’t seem so important.

A soft gentle voice whispered, “You asked about our special elixir and we wanted you to see whether you think it’ll meet your needs. Relax and enjoy.”

Two figures moved forward from the wall and approached you. They were two magnificent males, firm and well-muscled. They were as naked as you and when they got within a few feet of where you were sitting, they turned to one another and began to caress each other’s bodies.

Now you were spellbound. You’d never seen anything like this before and if it was a dream, you were sure in no hurry to see it end.

The man on the left, a handsome blond, with a very long and magnificent cock knelt in front of the other, a rugged bronzed man with shiny black hair and a thick, masculine member. He placed his hands on the first’s shoulders and began a slow massage. You could see his massive cock had become firmly erect and pointed unashamedly toward the man in front of him. The kneeling man seemed transfixed by this and reached up to gently cup and caress his smooth shaven balls.

You felt yourself perspiring and became aware that two hands had reached around you and were gently massaging your breasts. Your breathing was a little faster and a soft moan escaped your lips when your nipples were lightly tweaked.

The kneeling man had now moved his face forward and you watched in sheer wonder as he slowly engulfed the other’s cockhead and began moving up and down in a slow, steady rhythm.

Almost unnoticed by you, another naked man had moved forward and taken a place on the floor in front of you. He undid one leg’s bindings and gently slid your legs apart. Moving closer, he began to run his hand over your tummy in gentle circles. His lips touched your legs and began to gently kiss you.

The two men performing in front were continuing with their show as your breathing became increasingly ragged and labored. The dark man’s hips were now gently moving and his closed eyes and clenched lips told you he was in a state of sheer ecstasy. You own body was starting to move in a similar manner as much as your bindings would allow.

Two more men, also naked, had positioned them to either side of you and as your eyes strained to watch what was happening, their own rigid cocks touched your shoulders.

“Oh, my god,” you said, turning your head enough to see two magnificent examples of rigid manhood on either side. Their cocks were moist at the tips and they made gentle motions rubbing your shoulders leaving small crystal trails wherever they passed.

The voice from behind you whispered, “Would you like me to free your hands so that you can touch them?”

“Oh, my god,” you said several times. Your breath short and erratic. You felt the bindings become loose and within just a minute or so, you reached up and touched for the first time, the manhood of someone other than your husband. They were warm and firm and pulsed with excitement.

The man in front was now teasing your treasure with his lips and you knew that you were experiencing an emotional overload that could only end one way, “OH, GOD, I’M CUMMING,” you shouted. Your body shook and you strained to push yourself into the tongue and lips of the man in front. Your hands squeezed the cocks to either side of your face. In front of you, the blond moaned and thin rivulets of white cream oozed from his lips.

For a moment you wondered if it was over, but instead, the men undid your other leg and helped you weakly to your feet. They held your arms and took you to a table-like structure covered in a soft, warm material. They helped you to lay down, then positioned themselves again at your shoulders. Their cocks still rigid and touching your shoulders. Above you, mirrors let you see the two who had just performed for your pleasure and you saw them changing position. The man with the dark complexion moved a chair and leaned over and the blond man moved up behind him, his own long cock pointing at the first’s bottom.

Your head spun. Again the fellow that had been rubbing you, now positioned himself at the end of the table where he leaned forward and again began to stimulate you with his tongue and lips The finger of his one hand, moist and well-lubricated, massaged you’re tender puckered blossom.

Your head was spinning. You were so warm and so excited and your whole body was shaking with a sense of excitement and thrill like you’d never felt before or even imagined possible. You turned your eyes from the two in front and found yourself longing to kiss and accept the cocks pointed so near to your face. Using your hands to guide one, you soon felt your lips touching the silky smooth tips, glistening with pre-cum. With your tongue, you gently tasted the shiny nob of the man to your left and let it slip through your lips. Your tongue moved around the head of his cock exploring every inch from the smooth top to the seam underneath.

Your clitoris, so recently exploding with pleasure was again responding by delivering pulsating charges of sexual excitement to you. You moved your head up and down the shaft you had captured.

Now you turned and did the same oral loving to the guy on right. His cock was thicker and filled your mouth more fully. It had a slightly more bitter taste, but still delightful when experienced with all the other sensations engulfing you.

You glanced into the mirror and noticed that the blond had penetrated the darker man and was moving in and out slowly but deliberately.

The sensation at your feet changed. You felt something probing you and almost immediately recognized the sensation of a penis sliding into your wet and hungry vagina.

Soon the sensation of fucking and sucking and watching the two performers had you again on the brink of climax … and in unison, you felt the excitement of the men attending to you also reaching its peak.

Unable to scream, your vaginal walls clenched the cock impaled within you and thought you felt a warm sensation filling you. At that same moment, the blond moaned and pushed forward obviously in the throws of climax himself.

The man you were holding and massaging began to pulse and as you squeezed his manhood, ribbons of creamy lotion bathed you. The man you were sucking also began to spasm and soon your mouth was filled with his salty cream. It was all you could do to keep from choking or gagging as you accepted each shot.

Exhausted, you closed your eyes as the cock slipped from between your lips and the man at your foot stood and backed up a bit. The two on the floor also stood and began to retreat to the place at the wall. Soon, you realized you were alone again as the room darkened.

In what seemed like only a few seconds your eyes started to open.

“Ma'am, are you okay?” the salesman asked.

“I think so,” you mumbled. You glanced around. You were back in the shop leaning on the counter. You were dressed again and there was no sign of anyone else around. “I feel kind of weak.”

You stood that way for a minute or two, then feeling a little stronger and better, said, “Yes, I think I’m okay now. Boy, that’s really powerful, isn’t it.”

The old salesman smiled. “You seemed to be lost in what could only be called a wonderful dream,” he said. “Would you like the elixir?”

“Oh yes, I think so.” you replied paying him and taking the bottle and putting it in your purse.

As you left the shop, I was just pulling up. “Find what you wanted?” I asked.

You thought for a moment and said, “Do you think you could bring me back again next week, I’d like to look a little more.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-29-2005 at 01:39 AM.