Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Deranged Giants Fan

Patti's Visit

I wrote this one years ago for a two special friends.

You call me up and tell me you are coming down to visit Lori for a few days next week. After chatting for while you tell me you want visit your slave for a special afternoon. I agree. You instruct me to do the following before you arrive. I am not allow my self to cum for a fully week before that day. I am to shave my package well that morning. Before you arrive around 1:00 pm I am too unlock the front door then strip, put on my black silk G string, blindfold my self and wait your arrival.
Standing in the bedroom, blindfolded with only the silk pouch covering my now hairless package the nervous anticipation is driving me crazy. Wondering just what you will do with me or to me causes my cock to stiffen a bit in confines the silk . I hear the door open and your voice say “Hi, Honey I am home” and you giggle. “ MMMM slave you look good like that” I can feel you approaching then standing behind me. SMACK you slap my ass cheek, Smack you hit the other one, then you pull the G string up form behind me tightening it and pulling the string between my cheeks. “ I love the way that string slides into your cute butt slave, but it is time to inspect you. I feel you pull the G string down my legs and you order me to step out. As I do I hear a gasp. It is not your voice and I realize someone else is in the room.
I feel hands running over my butt and I moan a little as you reach under my butt and take my balls in your hand. “ Nice, smooth and hairless good work slave” you as you fondle and squeeze them causing my cock to begins to swell and rise. “ I forgot what a great big cock you have Doug” The voice comes form in front of me, I recognize is it as Lori’ s and feel hand begin caressing it. It swells to fully hard quickly between the hand stroking it and the one under my ass kneading my full balls.
Being blindfolded heights the sensation of touch as the hands tease and masturbate me. I moan. “ Oh look how hard he is Patti I think our slave is getting very excited” “ He’ll be harder than that and stay that way if know what’s good for him.” I hear you say and feel rope being tied around my cock and balls. The rope is pulled very tight then wound around and around my balls until they are a hard knot, skin stretched tight, as they stick out form my body, and swell. A tongue and lips begins to lick and suck on aching full balls. “ OHHHHHH Ohhhhhh I moan, then SMACK a very hard slap on my butt. “ Slave don’t dare think about cuming yet. You are here to please us and you will be made to beg and plead for a long time before we allow you to empty those balls.” My balls, swollen and purple from bondage and feel of the lips and tongue on them begin to ache with pent up cum. “ Suck his cock Lori ,put in your throat”
I feel a warm wet mouth engulf me and begin to suck. “OHhhhhhh yesssss” I moan as you reach under my butt and squeeze and fondle my poor tied balls. My cock begins throbbing in Lori’s mouth and I begin to push forward into it but you pull me back by my balls “ None of that slave you hear me ?” Yes Mistress. As Lori’s mouth is bring me closer and closer I feel cool liquid begin applied to my ass crack. My cheeks are pulled apart and a finger begins slightly running around my anus. OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhh I sigh. “ Like that Slave ?” “YES Mistress” “Lori our slave here likes his slutty ass played with” .” He is real slut isn’t he” “ Oh my god !!” I yell as you finger enters me and slides deeper and deeper up my ass. “ OH YESSSSS” “ God yes fuck me”
My balls tighten, I grit my teeth trying to hold back the huge load of cum I am dying to shoot down Loris throat. “ Stop sucking him Lori NOW” AS her mouth leaves my cock I groan in frustration. Tied , swollen and purple it is sticking lewdly out from my body. It throbs violently as I desperately try the hump the air or anything to get off. The finger in my ass beings to move in and out and I hump back on it . “ Yes slave fuck my finger “ I am moaning continuously.” I think some one needs a good hard fucking don’t you Lori” “Yeah I’d love to give to him in the ass good and make him scream”
You tie my hands behind my back. I hear the rustle of clothes being removed. I am gently pushed form behind forward until my cock touches something wet and warm. SMACK ! SMACK on ass then Lori says “ Put in her slave NOW push you cock up into you Mistress’s cunt NOW “I moan as the head of my hard throbbing cock pushes into you inch by inch until you feel my balls touch your pussy lips.
“ Stop ! Hold still right there slave” It’s Lori’s voice form behind me. “You had better give it too your Mistress good when I tell you too. “ Something plastic larger then a finger touches anus. “Ready Slave ?” Yes Mistress” “ You want it don’t you …..tell me what you want” “ Fuck my ass Mistress Lori please fuck me like a slut” As the plastic invader enters me the streeching makes me groan “ohhhhh my god….ohhhh arrghhh oh ahhhhhh” Gently it inches deeper and deeper into me until I feel Loris’s hips touch my butt, she is wearing a strapon ! “ Time to get fucked slave.”
She grabs my hips and begins thrusting in and out of me forcing my cock in and out of your tight wet pussy. As she speeds up I hear you begin to moan as I am thrust in and out of you faster and faster. My big hard cock is throbbing violently and my balls slap your lips as I am forced in and out of you. My hands tied behind my back make me feel helpless as she continues to fuck me harder . Your warm wet pussy feels wonderful as you begin to hump you hips towards me. Your breathing gets faster and more ragged when I here a vibrator start. Rubbing your clit with the vibrator you know it won’t be long now. “ Ohhh yes Oh god ….your cock feels good Doug “ “ Give to her slave fuck her good for me but DO NOT CUM “” A moan escapes you lips as you feel your orgasm hit you . “ Oh God I am cummming yess fuck me!!!” You pussy pulsates around my cock as you cum hard and fast. I feel you juices running out of you as Lori keeps thrusting me in and out. I bit my lip and hold back the cum boiling in my balls. Suddenly she stops and pulls out.
“ Good slave you made it” “ Please I am dying to cum Mistress Lori Please ““ Oh not yet slave get you face down there and lick her “ As I lick and suck on your pussy Lori teases my poor cock and balls to keep me hard. You cum again and coat my face with your juices. The two of you trade places; I lick her pussy as you tease me. After she comes on my face you buckle the strapon to your hips. “ My turn to fuck him now Lori” You untie my hands. “ Lie down on the bed spread you legs wide slave NOW “

I lay there waiting knowing what you are going to do me. Lubing up the phallus stick out form your hips and seeing lying there waiting you smile. Lining the dildo up with ass you say ” Ready to get fucked again slave “ Yes Mistress Patti please fuck me good “ You being to push it and I moan loudly. You push deeper until you feel my tied balls touch your legs. You grab them in your hand begin to work the strapon in and out of me. By now I am continuously moaning and groaning begging you to be allowed to cum. “ Oh god PATTI PLEASE I will do anything please “ “ Should I let him LORI ? “ Yes he has been good “ “ Ok cum on my command slave “ You grip my shaft and jerk my cock hard then faster and faster as ream my ass with the strapon ….Ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god ohhhhhhhhhhh PATTI PLEASE >>>PLEAS E “ precum is drooling out of me all over the place. You push in as deep as you can go still jerking my poor tortured cock and yell “ OK Slut cum for me cum for you mistress…” I scream your name as my cock throbs violently and then explodes. Long thick ropes of cum fly everywhere as I shoot load after load of cum all over us. OHHHHHHHH YES OH GOD PATTI……” I didn’t know any man could cum that much.” After cuming for what seems like minutes I lay there shaking. We are both drenched in cum. “Thank you mistress that was the best orgasm of my life. “ You welcome slave, but just wait until next time ……..