Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-08-2002, 10:01 PM

Tib's Christmas Costume Party

To all at Pixies!

You have been invited to my Christmas Party.

This party has a costume theme whereas you come as a character you have previously played in a thread or if you can’t do that, come as anyone/anything you like (no, not as a horse, Maid. )

There’s dancing, a cosy fire for people to sit around, food to eat and plenty of drink. So come one and all. There is plenty of mistletoe for all those who likes to kiss .

Merry Christmas.

Tib

Old 12-08-2002, 10:04 PM

Standing on my front door step, I feel the cold on my cheeks as I survey the snow-covered street, sipping my glass of sherry and biting into a new heated mince pie.

It looks lovely but it’s bloody cold!

It is 7.30pm on Christmas Eve and it is the night of my Christmas Party.

Closing the front door behind me, I walk into my living room which is now lit only by candlesticks that are mounted on the walls, bathing the room in a soft flickering light and giving it that cosy feel. The only other source of light comes from the roaring fire that I have just prepared.

Going into the kitchen, I inspect the buffet that I have laid out on the various tables, having decided not to have a traditional meal. There are all sorts of food there, from the traditional turkey, roast beef, pheasant to the more delicate (and delicious) hors d'oevres.

As usual, I have a large stock of alcohol though I am offering sherry instead of eggnog this year. Glasses have already been prepared and are stationed by the front door (along with piping hot mince pies) for the guests to take when they enter.

Seeing that there is no set meal, I have moved out all the furniture out of the dinning room to allow people to dance if they wish while the main living room is for those who wish to sit and talk.

Of course, for those who wishes to enjoy the party more privately, I have made sure that all the beds in the spare rooms have clean sheets (well it is a SRP thread after all ).

My Grandfather clock starts to chime, telling me to go upstairs and change into my ‘character’ before the first of my guests arrive…
Old 12-08-2002, 10:29 PM
obsolete

I stamped the snow off my feet at the door and let myself in. No need for knocking, I was expected. Or at least I should be. I AM the Hostess with the Mostest, after all.

"I'm heeeeere!"

Tossing my mink toward the Butler of Blunders, I nod my chin, directing Chester to put the huge stack of presents he is carrying under the tree.

"Just put those things over there. I need to go find the host." There's a wicked gleam in my eye as I brandish a large bunch of mistletoe and head for the stairs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg reddress.jpg (5.4 KB, 1298 views)
Old 12-11-2002, 10:02 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Seeing the lights from the street I decide I will try to 'crash' the party. Clutching a bottle of Tequila I wander up the path to the front door. Pausing before to adjust the piece of Mistletoe I have hung on my belt buckle, I ring the doorbell. The door is opened by, I assume the host, who says "This is a costume party"

I point to the mistletoe and grin "I'm the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come". Waving the bottle of Tequila also helps as the door is opened wide and I enter

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 12-11-2002, 07:46 PM

Where is she?

I can hear the door ringing as I finish putting on my Santa outfit.

I thought Maid had arrived?

Shrugging my shoulders, I put on my jacket and rush down the stairs to open the front door.

"This is a costume party." I say to the man who, well, appears to be wearing no type of costume at all.

Grinning, he points to the mistletoe on his belt. "I'm the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come".

Since he is waving a bottle of Tequila which I don't have, I decide to let him in only to stop completely dead, my mouth open. Maid of Marvels is bending over a chair, her panties on full display while she fiddles with something ...
Old 12-12-2002, 05:28 PM
obsolete

Halfway up the stairs, I realize I've lost one of my diamond studs (the earring kind, not the guy kind. Sheesh! ) and turn around to see if I've dropped it somewhere in the parlor.

Glancing around the room I see something shimmering on the floor near the tree and bend over to shuffle the presents around. It's quiet and I find myself singing a tune I shift the brightly colored gifts.

Rudolph the red-nosed wino,
Had a very shiny nose,
And if you got too close to him,
He would take off his clothes.
All of the other winos,
Used to laugh and call him names,
They never let poor Rudolph,
Join in any wino games.
Then one chilly Christmas Eve...

Old 12-13-2002, 08:36 AM
Passion & Power

I follow mine hosts gaze to a see a brief pair of panties topping a set of tantalising legs. We both stare at the vision as she fiddles with the parcels and sings a little song to herself, seemingly oblivious to the attention she is getting.

Tearing my eyes from her ass I wave the Tequila yet again at the host who, unable to take his eyes off his guest, points to a nearby door. I wander down to the door and push it open...the kitchen. Natural instincts take over and I head straight for the refridgerator and help myself to a beer. As I turn I hear the door to the kitchen open....

Old 12-13-2002, 10:01 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Another holiday party, the third this week, dressed in my litle black and white french maid uniform complete with frilly white apron and black spike heels, I carry an empty tray into the kitchen nearly bumping into the handsome stranger standing there sipping a beer. I am tired and my feet are killing me but the host insisted we dress up.

I proceed to pour some tea and coffee for the guests not getting in the spirit with spirits. As I arrange my tray and pick it up, the the handsome stranger speaks to me. I can't help but notice his flashing green eyes as he mutters something about needing something hot. I am also drawn to something dangling about his crotch. I bend over, exposing my cleavage due to the plunging neckline of the uniform, and in an attempt to get a better look at his groin, offer him......"one lump or two?"

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-13-2002, 10:11 AM
Passion & Power

There is something familiar about the maid's breasts that forces me to watch them.

"Do you know you're supposed to kiss me under the mistletoe?" I ask with a grin. She looks up and returns the grin with a very mischievous look..

Old 12-13-2002, 05:18 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
Haven't been around on Pixies for a while so am feeling nervous as I smooth down the front of my" Pixie Santa Helper dress" and knock at the door. Hearing no answer I push it open and enter trying to achieve my best "lost girl" look and manage to trip over my heels and land sprawled on the floor, dress up and dignity long gone. Fuck!
Old 12-13-2002, 07:53 PM
Manwhore

Walking up to the door I arrive just in time to see the beautiful MissX sprawl into the entryway, her dress flying up around her waist, granting me a grand view of her exquisite bum. Obviously she is a naughty Santa's helper as she seems to have forgotten her knickers. After taking an extra moment to take in this vision I quickly enter wearing my green tights, orange shirt, green gloves, and wide black black belt with a big 'A' on the buckle, and offer her a hand in getting up.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 12-16-2002, 01:00 PM

I walk into the house noticeing that most of the other guests have just arived as well. I smile as a catch a few eyes.. or at least my breasts do... barely hidden behind my tiny dress
Old 12-16-2002, 05:48 PM
Pixie Groupie

Send a message via AIM to MissX Send a message via Yahoo to MissX
I'd thought it felt a bit chilly out

Hearing footsteps behind me I twist round to see a full frontal vision of Aqua, wow......trying not to appear all excited and getting quite breathless at the thought of meeting such a Christmas catch I gratefully accept his offered hand...where's that mistletoe....

Quote:
Originally posted by Aqua
Walking up to the door I arrive just in time to see the beautiful MissX sprawl into the entryway, her dress flying up around her waist, granting me a grand view of her exquisite bum. Obviously she is a naughty Santa's helper as she seems to have forgotten her knickers. After taking an extra moment to take in this vision I quickly enter wearing my green tights, orange shirt, green gloves, and wide black black belt with a big 'A' on the buckle, and offer her a hand in getting up.
Old 12-16-2002, 06:05 PM
Manwhore

Lifting the vision of loveliness that is MissX to her feet she offers a heartfelt thank you, and shows her sincerity by cupping the outline of the bulge in my tights and kissing my cheek. She then takes a step-back to examine my costume. Finally she sighs and proclaims she doesn't know who I am supposed to be. I point to the 'A' on my belt buckle, and she just grins slightly and shakes her head. Well, I figure maybe some superheroes are more popular in the States... "I am Assmaster!" I tell her...

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 12-16-2002, 07:54 PM

Angry Damn bloody door!!!

I grumble to myself as I finally manage to get the back door open.

Brrr! Bloody freezing!

Going into the main loving, I mean living room, I see a number of people have now arrived.

"Hiya! I'm Tib your host. Have I missed anything?"

At that moment, someone cries out...