Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-30-2009, 04:55 AM
BigMan on the SW Tip

Send a message via AIM to Jayman Send a message via MSN to Jayman
Cumming Home

This is my first attempt at a story, I really hope it isn't stupid. This happened a couple of months ago...probably one of the best nights of my life!

I didn’t know what I was in for as I came home. It had been one of those crappy days that never seem to end. My boss started yelling the second I entered the building and didn’t finish till I was walking out the door. I was tired, upset, and ready to go home. I had told you about my day at lunch and you were sympathetic and loving. You told me not to worry, my day would get better. I wasn’t sure I believed you. The kids were going to need to be picked up from karate and the skating rink and I just didn’t want to deal with it. I was sure glad you had something else in mind.
As I pulled up I thought it was weird that the door was closed…we always leave the door open to get a breeze going through the house…but it was closed and locked. I pulled out my house key and opened the door and walked in. It was dark and our 3 year old was nowhere in sight. I was a little confused until I saw you standing in the dining room. You were in my favorite white lace bra and white garter and stockings. The bulge in my pants was immediate! I reach for you and got one of the best kisses of my life. It felt like it lasted forever. As you pulled away I asked where the kids were and you said at my mother’s for the night.
I was ready for you right then, but you had something else in mind. You sat me down at the table and started to give me a massage, working all the kinks out of my shoulders and back. As you worked out the knots you pulled off my shirt and kept massaging and kneading. Once you were finished you raked your nails over my chest paying close attention to my nipples! I shiver and try to pull you onto my lap, but again you stop me and tell me it’s time to eat.
You bring out our dinner and I am almost overwhelmed and distracted from you gorgeous figure because it is my favorite. You have rib eye cooked to a perfect medium rare, corn on the cob, and pan fried potatoes. I knew I was in heaven. We started eating and I couldn’t keep my eyes off of you. After I was done I looked at your plate and you hadn’t even touched your corn. I was about to ask for it when I saw the devilish light in your eyes. You said…dessert?
As I nodded you picked up the corn and made sure it was covered in butter. Then you put both or you feet onto the table and spread your legs wide. My hard on was stretching my pants to the extreme! You licked on finger lubing it up a little and started rubbing your clit. I could see you were almost dripping already. After only a few seconds you moved from you clit and put 1, then 2, then 3 fingers into you sopping pussy. Your moan drove me wild, but I was sure the show wasn’t over and I was right. You then pulled out your fingers and put the tip of the corn in. There was a hard thrust, a huge moan, and then you pulled it out again and started over. Thrust, moan, thrust, moan. You started picking up speed until you were just moaning continually. I saw you climax once, than twice. Once you were done you handed me your corn on the cob and innocently said hungry for dessert?
I took a couple bites of the corn and it was deliciously soaked in you juices. I put it down and let you know that I wanted you for dessert. You giggled and led me upstairs. Once there you dropped my pants and pulled my throbbing cock free. I was dying! You dropped to your knees and licked up my shaft once, then looked up at me and told me to be ready for something I haven’t had in 13 years of marriage. I didn’t want to get my hopes up, but had an idea where you were going. You then gently grabbed my balls and started massaging them as you sucked on my throbbing shaft. It didn’t take long for me to be at my climax. I tapped you head because I knew that you did not like to have me cum in your mouth. You didn’t pay heed to the tapping and kept sucking, gripping my balls harder. That threw me over the edge and I came hard into your mouth. You swallowed all of it and kept on sucking till I was done. I couldn’t believe it.
As I came down from my climax high I looked down at you and you were smiling. There was a tiny drop of cum at the corner of your mouth and you licked it up. I was dumbfounded. I was about to thank you when you asked me why we hadn’t done that before…I about fell to the ground as you giggled again. I scooped you up and put you on our bed and began to caress you. I stroked your neck, you sides, your breasts, your thighs, and you’re dripping red pussy. I couldn’t resist and started to suckle you left breast as I rubbed your engorged clit. You started to pinch your right nipple and I pushed 2 fingers into your dripping hole and started to pump. As you started bucking I stopped sucking you nipple and moved down to lap up your juices. Your other hand grabbed you left breast and you were pulling and twisting as hard and as fast as you could. I licked and sucked you clit till you were shimmying and shaking. You must have cum 4 times.
I asked if you were ready and you said…Fuck me now! I wasn’t going to wait any longer so I thrust my rock hard cock into you and pounded you for what seemed like forever. We were both screaming in unison as our climax built up. When I realized I couldn’t hold it anymore I told you I was cumming and you said to do it now! I blew my hot load into you as you squirmed in ecstasy. After what seemed like hours we were done and I collapsed on top of you. We lay there for a time and I finally asked when the kids are coming home. You reply made me hard all over again. You said they were gone till after school tomorrow and you had called me in sick already for the morning.
Old 01-31-2009, 02:34 PM
BigMan on the SW Tip

Send a message via AIM to Jayman Send a message via MSN to Jayman
Guess I forgot to add that I would appriciate comments...