Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-02-2002, 05:14 AM
Everybody Stretch!

Prophet and I walk arm in arm up the stairs. The guests are mingling and laughing. The drinks are flowing. We make our way through the crowd and head down the hall to a room that seems like a theatre. There is large sofa like seating set in rows, a staging area and a movie screen behind the stage. No one is in this room and my Vampyre leads me to the center sofa and offers me a seat. He disappears, the lights go down low, and a movie begins to play on the screen. It is very erotic and I begin to get that familiar tingle. I feel Prophets presence as he makes his way back to me, sits down beside me and pulls me close for a deep passionate kiss. His hand glides up my thigh and stops short at the source of my tingle, which is now becoming a throb. I lean back and he begins to explore my body with his hands, touching my breasts and down to my stomach and to my mound which is now screaming for attention. I spread my thighs and his hand lowers till his fingers are resting at my slit. I know he can feel the heat and the wettness. I can still see the movie playing but my attention is focused on what is happening to me.

Suddenly I feel his fingers thrust inside me and I gasp and arch my back. He begins twisting them around as he probes deep and I press my hips forward to recieve all of his motion. Fucking me slow and rhythmic, I moan and spread my thighs wider. He stops and stands to undress as my hands caress my breasts. He instinctively knows I am ready for him. I can see his arousal in the dim light. Watching him free his cock makes me throb in anticipation and I rise to help him undress completely.

We stand face to face and I raise my right leg and can feel his cock tip at the entrance to my extremely wet and swollen pussy. He is holding my thigh in his left hand as he guides his cock with his right hand. I am tight from the throbbing pulses of my muscles but he presses to me hard and steady and comes to a stop at the hilt. My muscles pulse and I milk his cock as we stand still and look into one anothers eyes. We begin moving in a slow rythymic fuck and his right hand caresses my breasts and side and back and ass. I hold him tighly around his neck and pull him close to let my tongue lick his lips and slide in and out of his mouth to the movement of our fucking. He sucks my tongue and I can feel myself ready to cum. My breathing is shallow and I moan and whisper, "faster." We slam into one another harder and faster and I feel waves climbing up from deep inside me. His cock is ramming me hard and he dips his knees to push in deeper and higher. I cry out as I gush a wave of hot juice all over his cock. My pussy is throbbing and milking him and I know he will join me in this bliss any moment.

My leg is wrapped tightly around his waist and he reaches behind me to pull my ass closer and he dips down further and pushes his cock in yet higher, deeper and faster. We are fucking furiously and I feel another wave begin to rise. "Ohhhh, I'm cumming again. Fuck me baby. I am cumming all over your cock." He holds me tighter and rams me harder and I feel his cock throbbing and pulsing as his hot cum shoots deep inside me. I squeeze him tight into me as he thrusts and I cry out again, "Yessssssssss!!!"

I am breathing so fast and hard I feel light headed. We fall to the sofa, still entwined, and our breathing is rushed. I fall away from him and our juices flow from me. I see his glistening wet cock in the dim light and I suddenly realize that the movie has ended.

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-02-2002, 09:25 AM
Cynic Emeritus

Well now I have been blown in the shower by Summer but I have been shoved out the bedroom door. I tell her I still have two more wishes and she says, “I know,” and closes the door behind me.
“Huh,” I say, not quite sure what is going on, but then again, who really does at this party.
I gather my clothes and begin to dress in the hallway. I feel so used. Oh wait, I was the one was received the blowjob so I guess I don’t feel so used.
I head downstairs, seeing the party in full fervor. I see Lixy finish up PR (he’s always so quiet) and she lays on the couch still reeling from the experience.

I decide to get another drink. I am getting tired. I walk back outside, seeing Lilith, I say to her, “this party is so confusing.” She nods in complete agreement and responds, “yes, but that is just how Summer’s parties are.”

I am so tired now, exhausted from chasing Summer and fucking Lixy and from emptying half of STO’s shot tray down my throat. My head is dizzy and I see a bit of respite in the distance at the back of the yard.

I stagger and stumble over to the hammock strung between two trees. I sit down in it and look up, seeing Summer getting dressed in the window. I smile and stare at her. Suddenly, I pull a Jack-Tripper-from-Three’s-Company moment and I lean back and the hammock flips over. I fall on my head. Now I am sitting there upside down, my legs intertwined with the ropes of the hammock. I untangle myself and try and lay on the hammock. I look up and the light in the bedroom is off and Summer is gone from the window.

I lie down and rollover only to flip off the hammock again. Grace and balance have never been my strong suit. I fall flat on my face and stomach, landing in the dirt. I get up, dust myself off and try again. (Is this a bad 3 Stooges episode) I finally balance myself, lay down and drift off to sleep for a while.

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 10-02-2002, 10:26 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
After watching Lixy tease and torment me through out her drinks and the pool game we are finally alone in the mini theater. I found an erotic movie or two and put one on. Before I know we are standing and fucking like lovers of old. The pleasure of finally having Lixy after all this time is exquisite. As we fall to the coach, I wrap my arms around her and pull her close. I nibble and kiss her neck and whisper ever so softly into her ear, "Ever danced with a demon under the Samhain night?" I lick her ear and let her know that I am still hard and wanting her body again.

Old 10-02-2002, 04:43 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Sitting on the sofa and trying to catch my breath, Prophet starts to nibble my ear again. I giggle and listen to his question. "As a matter of fact I have sweet one," I say in reference to dancing with a demon. "But I think at this moment I need to shower". I kiss my Vampyre and whisper, "I will find you again soon", and rise and get dressed, wishing I had a towel to clean up some of the mess we made. "I'll tell Geeves, if I see him, that there is a spill in the theatre." I giggle at the thought that Summer would have a butler named Geeves. I see that Prophet is aroused again but I truly want a shower and so I politely smile and blow a kiss and proceed up the isle to the door. I hear him say as I leave the room, "Damn that woman makes me crazy!"

Smiling at everyone as I pass them, with all intentions of getting a shower before exploring the party again, someone pulls me to the dance floor! It is flyerfan dressed as a cop and I say, "Oh babe, I heard you were looking for me earlier." He is holding me around the waist and swaying to the sweet sounds coming from the music system. I love to dance but I am still so compelled to shower after all the down and dirty I had to this point in the evening. "I so need a shower ff. And when I am all fluffed and puffed I will come and find you." I pull away and start towards the bathroom. On impulse I look back and see........

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-02-2002, 07:06 PM
the Lusty Wench

I'm still people watching, having gravitated to the outdoors after the pool room events. Sitting in the relative dark of a quiet corner of the patio, I watch as several people begin to enjoy the waterslide and the ball thingy.

Sitting quietly in the dark always leaves me feeling a bit like taking a nap, but just as my eyes begin to dip down I see Coach come out the door and make his way to the hammock.... ohh .... ouch, that must have hurt ..... ohhh .... ouch again, I stand to go and make sure he is ok, but ... third time seems to be the charm.

As he is sleeping I see Aphrodite gathering her stuff and preparing to leave, she stops by the hammock, kisses her fingers and places them gently on Coach's cheek, then leaves.

Well, Summer sure knows how to throw an exciting party ... always something happening .... I'm going to make sure I'm here if she ever decides to throw another one!!! I send up a silent thank you to her - where ever she may be at the moment!
Old 10-03-2002, 08:37 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

I watch Lixy leave the theater and state how crazy she makes my life. I can see that she is trying to get to a shower to clean, but chuckle as I see the evidence of our fun. I stand up and grab my robes. I decide that is it time to wander the party and look for another willing victim to the charms of Vaj the Vampyre Prophet.

Old 10-04-2002, 01:10 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Passed out and sleeping, I am unaware of the goings-on at the party. My dreams move from baseball to sex to cars to food to football. I think I drank too much, but then again, who hasn't at this wing-ding.

Suddenly, a loud crash comes from the house. It startles me. A woman's voice shreiks, "Oh my god!"

I wake up, my head hurting from the sudden jostle from sleep. I try to remove myself gracefully from the cot. Much to my dismay, I am unsuccessful and the hammock flips over and I land on my face again.

I get up, brush the dirt off of me and begin walking inside. My shiek costume is now muddy and covered in leaves. Not the look I was hoping for but what the hell. I stagger into the house and notice a crowd has gathered in the dining room. The music has suddenly stopped. I look and see the chandelier laying smashed in the middle of the dining room table. Lying on the ground next to the table I see Spiderman. A crowd has formed a circle around him and a woman dressed as a nurse is holding his head. She exclaims, "I am not a nurse, but I am playing one tonight."

Apparently, STO, in his drunken haze, thought he ACTUALLY IS Spiderman. He decided to jump onto a chair and begin singing the Spiderman theme. Right during the line, "friendly neighborhood Spiderman," he jumped onto the dining room table and grabbed onto the chandelier. He began swinging from it. The light fixture, not exactly made to hold the weight of a drunken party-goer in spandex Spiderman outfit, pulled out of the ceiling and crashed.

As Spidey regains coherence, I notice behind me ...

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

Old 10-04-2002, 01:22 PM

Send a message via AIM to aflyerfan Send a message via Yahoo to aflyerfan
This is my shot,the brief dance confirmed to me how much I have to have her. I will not let her get away. I follow her toward the bathroom,I will not let you get away I tell her and pick her up and carry to the shower. I watch her slowly undress and she does a seductive dance out of her clothes. She turns the water on turns sexily toward me and says in that sweet,erotic voice"join me wont you". I am undressed faster than I have ever been before and my hard cock leads the way to the shower. What a beautiful body I tell her as our lips meet. I need her badly I want this woman every way possible,do I take her right now or wait and let her decide. Just as I start to make a decision,it was liike she was reading my mind,she smiles and says......
Old 10-06-2002, 08:42 PM
Melted

A little more than just fashionably late, I finally arrive. My lovely mermaid costume consists of a shimmery gold tail and two tiny pink seashells carefully arranged to hide my nipples, and the long blonde hair of my wig flows freely down my back.

Looking around, I see everyone gathered around poor Spiderman.... Taking advantage of the situation, I decide to go to the now-empty hot tub, more at ease in the water than on land. I can feel an intense gaze in my direction coming from the shadows as I slide slowly into the warm water....

Si à travers nos veines coule encore le sang...
Si dans les jeux d'enfants on entend encore l'accent...
Si nous sentons encore l'espoir de nos grands-parents...
Si dans les voiles du large souffle encore le vent...
Y'a jamais eu de Grand Dérangement.
Old 10-07-2002, 09:54 PM
Everybody Stretch!

"FF, please come closer. I would love for you to bath me." I lean to pick up the sponge and soap, and turn to hand it to FF. In or out of uniform he has a gorgeous body. I watch as he soaps the sponge and I resist the urge to reach out and take his cock in my hand. He lathers my breasts and stomach and slowly forges down to my mound. I spread my legs so that he can do his magic and I can feel a throb from deep inside me. Turning around to be massaged from the back, FF drops the sponge but continues to rub my body with his soapy hands. He runs both hands down my back to my ass and with his right hand, slides between my cheeks. I moan an almost silent moan and I know he feels me press into his hand. His hands then move up my body again and around my waist and he leans to kiss my neck. The water is so warm and soothing and we are almost dancing again as we sway to the passion. I turn around slowly and kiss him deep and long. He wants me and I want him and he begins to...................

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-08-2002, 02:45 PM
Cynic Emeritus

A new twist ...

I walk through the house, now that Spidey is feeling better. Either that or the alcohol is still coursing through his veins. I pass by the hot tub and notice the cute and naked PixieSprite splashing around. Oh she looks so perky and I will come back later to get into the hot tub but I am investigating the goings-on in the house.

I notice jjjjbo as the Lusty Wench bursting out of her costume in the upstairs hallway. I approach her, plant a long, wet kiss on her lips. My hands rove over her body, reaching for her breasts, feeling her nipples protruding from her costume. I lower her top, exposing her boobs to the cold air in the house. I lift her arms up with my hand and press them against the wall. I lower my head to kiss her nipples, my mouth sucking on them. My hand moves down to her pants and, since they are held up by just a rope, I easily untie them and they fall to the floor. My fingers slide inside the waistband of her panties and I easily slide them down over her but and her legs and they fall to the floor as well.

Her legs spread apart as my finger slides into her wet slit, rubbing her clit. My mouth still sucking on her nipples. She unzips my pants and releases my dick. Pressing her against the wall, I lift one of her legs up as my cock nears her wet pussy.

I slowly slide it in, feeling her slit gripping it. I begin to slide it in and out faster now, my mouth still working on her breasts. My hips move faster and faster as I slide in and out of her a bit faster. She writhes in the pleasure being administered by my pounding cock in her pussy.

I tighten and buck one last time, my cock begins to quiver as I begin shooting cum deep into her pussy. We collapse onto each other and notice several people have gathered and watched this moment.

I kiss her on her forehead, pull up my pants and head back downstairs.

Old 10-08-2002, 04:00 PM
the Lusty Wench

Totally unexpected twist!!!!

Woe .... just stepped upstairs for a discreet trip to the "sandbox" then afterwards I step out into the hallway and see Coach heading up the stairs. I smile, and after that..... not quite sure when the hurricane hit. I can say it was a whale of a time!!!

Watching him head back downstairs, I'm amazed at the man's energy! Then realize that there are several people just watching either Coach depart or me still half-reclining on the floor, not so well covered. Oops, pull yourself together girl .... that's the voice in my head trying to get me to "come back to the party."

Once all is covered that was covered before Coach just rocked my world (lol) I manage to rise from the floor, my legs more than a little shakey in the aftermath and notice there are still several eyes glued on me. I am self-conscious, but learned how to fake my way through such moments a long time ago ... I make the motions of a quick little bow, smile sausily at the group and start down the stairs, praying that my legs will hold up until I can get to one of those bar stools not far from the bottom of the stairs and when I do ... pull myself into it more with upper body muscles than any great use of my leg muscles. The man is certainly a force to be reckoned with.

As soon as I feel like I've kind of sunk back into the background, I reach to lightly run my fingernail across the fabric over my sensitized nipples ....
Old 10-09-2002, 05:10 AM
Everybody Stretch!

ahem!.............

he begins to...............................

*FF....that ahem is meant for you hun!* LOL!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 10-09-2002, 06:13 AM

Send a message via AIM to aflyerfan Send a message via Yahoo to aflyerfan
Finally,I am going to rock Lixys'world. I am kissing an angel and all the while as I sit behind her I am caressing those beautiful breasts. I am not going to do this in a tub. I kiss her neck and I start to towel her off. I need this beautiful woman in a bed. We find the nearest bed and I tell her to lie on her stomach. She complies and spreads her legs. I start licking her legs,and then her inner thighs. I know where Im going and so does she. I spread open her gorgeous ass and start licking from the top of her pussy to her sweet ass. She tastes so good I dont think I am ever going to stop,I slowly slip my mouth off her clit and on to her sweet ass,then I go up to her ear and as my cock is pressing against her now moist ass I ask her "is this what you want angel"........
Old 10-10-2002, 07:00 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Prophet watches Pixie enter as a gorgeous mermaid. He watches her look around and then head to the not tube. She looks around then sinks into the hot tub alone. He can wait no longer and then approaches her at the tub. "So can another lonely supernatural join you my dear?"