Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-08-2005, 11:30 AM

not until I say so !

The office is filled with people today. If they only knew what I am doing to myself here at my desk. Mmmmm, feels so good. I feel so hard. I keep taking peeks at your picture. Visualizing my cock sliding between your beautiful breasts. Remembering your fantastic mouth as you sucked me. Ugh, I am now squirming in my chair.
Go to the bathroom. I have to pee, but with a hard on, I don't want to stand at the urinal so I go in the stall. Drop my pants. Oh my, the cool air seems to heighten the feelings all over my body. My nipples are hard and I reach under my shirt to play with them. Like tiny little electric sparks they shoot directly south, Oh I have to touch and stroke myself. No! I must stop. My mistress says I can not. Not yet. My legs are shaking as I stop and force myself to pee. Oh my that feels incredible. as the urine surges out. I have to stroke it more as I think of how I am going to please you. I stop and let go to look at it. I can see and feel it throbbing for you. Begging me to complete what I have started. I want to. I need to.
Just then I hear the bathroomm door open. Here is my chance to regain control. I touch my nipples and grab my shaft and give it a squeeze. Uhhhhh, how I want to finish, but I resist. I pull my pants over my throbbing member and put my hand up to my nose. I can smell the sex on my hand. Quickly I leave the stall and wash my hands. I must go back to my desk and write to my mistress to tell her how my hands are shaking and my loins are throbbing and aching for release. Wanting her to release me. Mistress..... Can I ? ? ?