Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-02-2006, 07:18 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Guido's Place

Every summer since she was 13, Penny had worked in her Uncle Guido’s restaurant. Her Aunts, Stephanie and Lisa waited tables, cousin Tony bussed them, Uncles Louie and Guido cooked, and she usually got stuck with food prep and washing dishes. It had been the same for the past 4 summers. Penny thought that this summer things might be different, she had just graduated from high school, finally turned 18, and was spending her last summer at home before heading off to college, maybe this year she would not be relegated to the worst job in the joint.

Penny showed up around 11 am on Saturday, she was to be there for the lunch crowd then would get a break around 2 and was to be back around 4 to help out with the dinner rush. Greeted with warm kisses and big hugs, she strode into the kitchen wearing her summer uniform, denim shorts and a white t-shirt. Uncle Guido immediately pointed her in the direction of the sink where a huge pile of pots and pans had already been assembled, awaiting her attention. Within 15 minutes she was damp from both the humidity coming from the hot water she used to sanitize the dishes, and the beads of sweat dribbling down her cleavage nestling between her breasts. The dampness rendered her white t-shirt into a thin, clinging, sheet of sheer fabric. Her nipples protruded from her tight firm bosom, as she walked towards the chilly walk-in refrigerator to begin the salad prep for the lunch rush.

Busy preparing the grill, Cousin Tony smiled to himself and sent a silent prayer upward, that his Uncles had once again given Penny a job that afforded him the best view in the joint everytime he brought her a new load.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-02-2006, 07:28 PM

Tony briskly walked upto Penny, and chanced a quick glance over her torso. A few years of raquetball had done wonders for Penny's figure, and she now sported a sporty, yet curvy torso with long blonde hair, and legs that looked looked toned and smooth.

Tony was clearly not paying nearly enough attention to his own excitment, and soon his own quite liberal member was pressing against the side of his black trousers.

Sweet Gods, he shouldn't be thinking like this. Penny is his cousin for Christ's sake, she's family. But as Penny walked into the refridgerator, she quickly turned her head and beckoned Tony to quickly follow her inside.
Old 09-04-2006, 02:23 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
They had played this game since they were teenagers. The first time was not exactly planned. A summer of flirting fun had culminated in the two both needing something out of the walk-in which in turn afforded them the privacy they had lacked in the restaurant all summer. Within minutes they were in eachothers arms, exchanging electrically charged kisses. Tony's hands immediately finding their way, palming her perky breasts while his lips and tongue danced with her's. Last summer they spent so much time in the walk-in that Penny's Aunt Stephanie was certain she'd catch her death of cold. Tony loved the way her stiff nipples poked through her white t-shirts, begging to be fondled and Penny loved the way his rock hard cock felt through his trousers as it rubbed against her. Aside from heavy kissing, feverish petting and grinding the two had managed to refrain from taking things any further. They practically avoided all contact with eachother outside of the restaurant.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-04-2006, 04:35 PM

Tony had had enough of teasing, and wanted to see how far he could push Penny. He slid his hand from her breast, down over her shorts and onto her thigh. As Tony's hand touched her thigh, Penny gave a little groan into Tony's ear.

Penny moved from Tony's lips to his neck, as her hands sought the back of his neck. The slight layer of hair felt good against her hands, and she could feel her pussy becoming moist with the heat. She bit down hard on his ear, and gained the slight metallic taste that was the tell tale sign of blood.

Was that it? Had she blown her chances? Penny panicked slightly and froze, unsure what would happen next. Tony however, had hardly noticed, and had slipped a finger through the leg of her denim shorts and was tenderly rubbing the smooth crevice between her legs.

As a wind up last week, Penny had told Tony she was wearing no underwear this week. Tony had been eyeing up those tight denim shorts from Monday onwards, watching as she bent over to talk to customers every day to see if he could catch a glimpse of her snatch. On Wednesday he was sure he saw something, and as Penny straightened up and turned around, she too caught a glimpse of Tony's hard cock trying to free itself from the contraints of his clothing.

But that was then and this was now. A glimpse had left Tony hard for the rest of the day, and the only way he had relieved himself was to wank in the bathroom until he ached. Actually touching Penny's pussy sent currents through his body, his nipples stood on end and his dick became hard and sore. Was the moment he had been waiting for? He froze, unable to move from the spot.

Penny wasn't going to waste any time. She was already soaking Tony's hands from a simple touch. She wasn't going to let this opportunity pass. She realised that if she didn't take advantage of him now, she was probably never going to get the chance again. Penny took a step back, released her shorts and dropped them to the ground. Between her legs, just as Tony had felt, was a cleanly shaven, hardly touched pussy. Penny quickly ran a finger over her own slit and tasted her own juices. Her gaze fell onto Tony's crotch. "Good", she thought to herself, this will be easy.

She took a step forward again and dropped to her knees. Forcefully, she undid his belt, and yanked his trousers down to his ankles. She could see from here, that Tony was going to be quite a handfull and started to have her doubts as to how "easy" this was going to be. She dropped the waist band of the cotton boxers over his dick, and was quite taken aback by what she saw. Tony's dick was ten inches to base, and at least four across the shaft.

"Fucking hell", Penny thought to herself, "how the hell am I supposed to get that thing in my cunt?". Tony was stood eyes glazed, staring at the wall. "I'm not going to get any help from him", she thought to herself. "If I can't get it in my mouth, then we may have to think about taking this further..."