Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Married Couple

The Ride

Part One

Gage McClelland leaned back in his office chair as the last of his employees, other than his foreman, John Davis, left. At forty, he was the sole owner of McClelland Construction. He had inherited it when his father passed away a few years ago. He rubbed his eyes with the palms of hands before running them through his shoulder length, dark brown hair. His dark brown eyes matched the color almost perfectly. Most people were leery of him when they first saw him because of his enormous size. He stood six foot two and was a solid mass of muscle. His skin was perfectly tanned from spending so much time in sun, working.

Across the desk from Gage sat his foreman and best friend since childhood, John Davis. "We did good on this site, Gage," John said smiling. "Yeah," Gage said with a tired smile on his face, "we finished a whole three weeks ahead of schedule. It was nice of old man McEntire to pay each employee five hundred extras dollars as a bonus." John gave a half-laugh as he said, "It's not like he couldn't afford it. He already had that twenty thousand added into the contract. It was just left over for him. But it still was nice of him to give each of us the bonus. It sure didn't hurt any of the men's feelings to have five hundred extra bucks and three weeks of vacation. What are you going to do, Gage?"

Gage shrugged his shoulders. He hadn't really given it much thought. "First, we need to get the motel paid off, and any other bills that were acquired while we were here, and then get this trailer headed over to the next job site." "Shit," John grumbled, "do you ever rest any more? I remember when you use to. The gang would get together and just ride all over." He thought about those days before his father had passed and he could take off when he wanted to and just go riding with the old gang. But, like all good things, they must end sometime.

Gage flinched when John leaned forward and slapped his desk. Not because it scared him, but because he wasn't expecting it. "Damn it, Gage," John said, "why don't you go with us? Together we can drop this trailer off at the next site. It's on our way home. It's just Wednesday. The rest of the gang will be ready to leave Friday evening after everyone's finished work." John leaned forward to look Gage in the eyes. "Don't try to weasel your way out of this. Just like the rest of us, you've got the next three weeks off. Our next job site won't be ready for us until then. And don't say that we could get started sooner, because it would take you until then to get the crew rounded back up." John leaned back into his seat and placed his hands above his head before smugly saying, "Besides..., Danielle will be going too." "You bastard," Gage said smiling, causing John's smug smile to widen.

Gage had first meet John's sister when they were kids. Hell..., he could remember when she was born. He and John both were fifteen years older than her. Growing up, she had been the little pest that followed them everywhere they went. But now... Now that she was out of college and working as a personal trainer where they lived, she was no longer a pest, but a distraction. A distraction that he was more than happy to look at.

Even now Gage could easily see Danielle's waist length honey blonde hair that she kept braided. Her eyes were the color of the sky on a clear day. And her body. Damn her body!!! A part of him was beginning to throb painfully just from thinking about her well built, and tanned, body. And built was the word too. Being a personal trainer kept her in shape. He love to see her out of her clothes and find out just how firm her breasts were, or did they just look that firm.

"Gage. Gage," John called. Gage shook his head as John's voice finally penetrated his daydream. "What were you say," Gage asked. John just shook his head and laughed. "Boy have you got it BAD for my sister," he said as he laughed. He knew John was right. He had never wanted a woman as bad as he wanted Danielle Clayborn.

John's mom had had him when she was young; too young in fact. Later she meet, and married, John's step-dad and she had four more kids with him; Danielle being the youngest of them. Danielle and John now shared an apartment. John knew that Gage had feelings for his sister; feelings that went a lot deeper than just a one night stand. But he had promised his sister not to tell was that she too had deep feelings for Gage. He was doing everything he could to push the two together without telling them so. "Alright," Gage finally said. "I'll go." John let out a victorious yell.

Danielle Clayborn hung the phone up and smiled with delight. John had convinced Gage to go riding with them. At twenty-five, she knew that Gage McClelland was the man she wanted. She had know it every since she was little. He may have been fifteen years older than her, but she didn't care. She still wanted him... AND BADLY!!!

Unlike most people that meet Gage, Danielle was not scared of his enormous size. To her, he was a large, loveable teddy bear. But, there was a part of him that she was scared of. She just knew that a man of his size was undoubtedly well endowed; and that was what scared her. She was far from a virgin, having been with three other guys while in college. And it wasn't just once with each one, but several times. The last one had been the biggest one, and he had hurt. And he wasn't anywhere near the monstrous size that Gage was. Yes, she was terrified of how bad it would hurt to have him in her.

Later that evening, Danielle pulled up in front of Tony's Bar and Grill . This was where they all were to meet. She noticed John and Gage's motorcycles, along with the others that would be going with them. She entered and found the gang sitting at the usual table in the back. It was the only table that would accommodate all twelve of them. Their was the two married couples, Lincoln and Vatisha Phillips and Toby and Nikki Wilms; the life partners that often pulled her brother, John, into their mix, Destiny Martin and Sage Rose; then Truly Smith, who often went between two of the other guys, Fox Harris and Tyler Andrews, thou they didn't seem to mind sharing her; and then that left Gage and herself.

Danielle flopped down in the empty spot next to Gage and cuddled up. She noted the smiles on everyone’s faces. "When are you two going to just get it over and get together," Vatisha asked. "It's not like you're hiding the fact that both of you like each other," Toby said. She felt her cheeks flush as she looked up at Gage. He smiled back at her. His brown eyes sparkled, even in the dim light. She looked away before she gave in to the urge to kiss him.

Two hours later, Danielle pulled up to the gas pumps of an all night truck stop and began pumping. One by one each took their turns filling up and then headed in. Needing to relieve herself desperately, she told the clerk that she was going to use the restroom and then would purchase some items. Moments later, she came back to the counter with a coke. "I had $10.50 out there on the pumps," she told the clerk. The young girl smiled at her. "It's already been paid," she said. "By whom," she asked. "I was told not to say," she said sheepishly. She paid for her items and headed out. She walked past Gage and smiled, mouthing "Thanks" as she did. He simply nodded before getting on his own cycle.

Last edited by wyndhy : 06-11-2008 at 04:48 PM.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:16 PM
Married Couple

Part Two

It was nearing ten at night when the group pulled up to a small, out of the way motel with it's neon "Vacancy" light flashing. It was one of the places they stayed at when they were out and about and knew the rooms to be clean and cheap. The night manager recognized them and welcomed them with a friendly wave and a "Hi". Danielle watched as first Lincoln got a room for both he and Vatishia. Next was Toby for he and Nikki. John gladly paid next for a room to share with Destiny and Sage while Fox and Tyler argued over who was going to pay for the room they were sharing with Truly. Finally having enough of their arguing, Truly stepped up and had it paid for before they even realized that there room was paid for. It wasn't until she pushed the two out the door saying, "It ain't like you two aren't going to get laid," did they even notice that she had the room key in her hand. This left the old man smiling and half way laughing uncontrollably, while Danielle and Gage stepped aside for the trio.

Danielle smiled as Gage put his hand out for her to go first. "I'm sorry folks," the older man said, "but there's only one room left. I'll give it to you for half price if the two of you don't mind sharing." "I'm ok with that," she said, a bashful smile spreading across her face. "I fine with it too," he said, smiling as well. "You'll have to forgive which room it is," the old man said as he grabbed the only key left on the keyboard. "Don't tell me," Gage said with a light chuckle, "the honeymoon suite." It was then Danielle's turn to hold back a laugh when the manager gave an embarrassing look and nodded "yes".

Danielle closely followed Gage into the room. Since both of them had stayed at this motel before, they knew that the room was larger than the rest. Even the bed was larger. She couldn't keep from laughing when he turned the light on and it gave off a romantic glow. She stepped inside and heard the door close. She turned to see him now standing about half way in the room. He rolled his eyes and gave a half laugh as he said, "I guess even fate is working with our friends in getting us together." She felt her cheeks flush as she said, "I'm glad it is." The next thing she knew, she was pressed against his chest, his large arms wrapped around her smaller body, and his mouth hovering just above hers. "It's about damn time," he said huskily before kissing her deeply.

Gage lightly released Danielle, but didn't let her go completely. "You know how long I've wanted to do that," he asked. "As long as I've wanted you too," she answered. He again pulled her to him for another deep kiss. This time he felt her arms go around his neck and felt her pulling him ever closer. She moaned lightly as his hands went from her back to her ass. He lightly gripped her legs and pulled her up to him. He felt her long legs wrap around his waist. She was tall for a women, but he could still easily rest his chin on her head, making her just a few inches shorter than he.

Gage playfully nipped at Danielle's neck as she tilted her head back. With her legs around his waist and his arms around her chest, this kept her from falling backwards. She felt light in his arms; as if he wasn't holding her up at all. She moaned as he sucked on her ear. He felt the heat from her womanhood growing on his stomach. His own manhood was painfully throbbing to be freed. Carefully, he laid her on the bed and hovered just above her. With one hand supporting him, his other one slipped under the bottom of her spaghetti strapped shirt. He wasn't surprised when he felt the warm flesh of her breasts instead of a bra. He had been suspicious of it all day long. He pushed it up and over her perfectly firm breasts; they were just right for fitting into his large hands.

Gage hungrily licked at Danielle's hardened nipples just before playfully nipping them. He set his dark brown eyes on her light sky blue ones and said, "I don't know about you, but I could use a shower to get rid of this road dirt. Would you like to join me?" Even in the low light he could see her eyes sparkling with delight as she almost yelled, "yes". He then pulled her up from the bed. Once again he kissed her as they began to strip each other of their clothes.

Once in the shower, Danielle couldn't help but have second thoughts after seeing the size of Gage. He was rock hard and was bigger than any man she had ever been with. He must have sensed her hesitation because he lifted her chin so that their eyes met. "I'll go slow and easy," he huskily said, "and I'll make sure that your so wet that I slip in smoothly. Okay." She nodded her head "yes" and pulled his mouth to hers. For some time they stood there, letting the water cascade over them as they kissed.

Danielle moaned as she felt Gage's finger slip in her. She returned his kiss just as deeply as he gave it. She felt his thumb as it rub her clit. "Gage," she panted as he kissed his way down her neck. She gripped his shoulders hard, digging her nails into them, as she felt herself climax; hard. She could barely stand as he kissed his way down her stomach. She felt that if she hadn't had a hold of his shoulders by the time he made it to her wanting womanhood, she would have fell over. "Gage," she silently screamed as his tongue flicked at her swollen clit. She fell back against the shower wall as he pressed his face harder against her, eating her fully. By the time he stood back up and looked her in the eyes, she was completely wet and wanted him desperately.

Before she knew it, Danielle had her back pressed hard against the shower wall. Gage had lifted her up and was now easing her onto him. She felt him slip in and lightly bit her lower lip. The pain was not bad, but there was a little. She laid her head on his shoulders, but then jerk back up as she slipped a little further down on him. Like a flooded river reaching it cresting point, she felt the tears about to break. When he lowered her completely onto him, the tears flowed freely. "I'm sorry," he whispered softly. She knew that it would hurt some and nodded her head, letting him know that she was "okay". He kissed away her tears before kissing her deeply.

Gage began to move slowly in Danielle. And the more he did, the wetter she became. Soon her soft moans filled the shower and his ears. He pushed her a littler against the wall. In doing so, he pushed himself harder and further in. She softly gasped as he fully stretched her around him. Her smiled warmed his heart and it made him quicken his pace more. Her panting grew louder as he pushed harder and harder into her. He roughly kissed her shoulder as he pushed hard one last time before releaseing himself.

Gage felt Danielle's arms tighten around his neck. He watched her as she tried desperately to catch her breathe. Her smile showed him that she was fine. "I didn't kill ya," he half laughed. "No," she laughed back as he held her close. "Shall we dry off and try it again on the bed," he softly asked as he placed his forehead against her own. "MMM," she purred, "sounds good to me."

Last edited by wyndhy : 06-12-2008 at 01:30 PM.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:14 PM
Married Couple

Part Three

Danielle rolled over and stretched. She felt the slight pain between her legs as she slowed moved them. "MMM," she moaned and then felt a large arm come arcos her stomach. She jerked, trying to get away, but then heard Gage's voice asking, "Where you going?" She sighed and felt relief. The events of the night before began to flood her mind. First the shower, then the bed, the floor, and finally the bed again. They had spent most of the night making love. She moved so that she looked him in the eyes and said, "I was going to get dress so that we could meet up with the rest of the gang." "MMM," he said as he pulled her to him, "I thought we might have another go again before we did."

An hour later, Danielle and Gage entered the small cafe' that was across the road from the motel. Everyone was there. "It's about damn time you two came up for air," Fox said. She glanced over at Gage and returned his smile. Tyler gave a shit eating grin as he said, "Yeah, when you two didn't join us earlier, I asked the manager and he said you two shared a room." His grin widen as he finished, "We figured you two were uh..., preoccupied shall we say..., and would join us later." She knew everyone's suspicious of their love making was confirmed when Gage pulled her closer to him and asked, "Would you want to get out of bed when you finally had the women you wanted in it?" A light roar of laughter came from the group.

During a hearty breakfast, Sage surfed the web for sites of interest. "Check this out guys," she said. Danielle snuggled closer to Gage as Sage turned her laptop around for all to see. "It's called The Elks Lodge ," she said, "and it's located about a half day's ride from here. It's a fifty room lodge with a dining hall, game room, outdoor pool, horseback riding, and several points of interest on the hundred acre property. Here's an eight hundred number."

Danielle watched as Gage flipped out his cell phone and handed it to Sage. "Call it," he said. "See if they can hold six rooms for us." "How long do we want to stay," asked Vatisha. John leaned forward and said, "Gage and I have the next three weeks for sure." One by one everyone put in an amount of time and it was determined that they all could stay five days before having to head back.

Danielle sipped her coffee as Sage confirmed six rooms for five days. Everything was paid for on Gage's credit card as a "business expense". Each "couple" paid their share back to Gage; only he refused Danielle's money. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "It's not like I wouldn't be paying for a room anyway. I just like having you share it with me." He lightly kissed her ear before sitting back. Her smile and blushed told him that she was looking forward to sharing that room with him as well.

It was mid-afternoon when Gage pulled his Harley into the parking area of The Elks Lodge. It was larger than he had expected, but still very nice. Since it was his credit card that had paid for everything, he entered the lodge to confirm the reservations. He came back out carrying six keys and passed them out. As it turned out, the group had one whole section to themselves.

Gage carried his and Danielle's packs as they walked at the end of the group as they made their way to their rooms. One by one, each "couple" opened a door and stepped in, leaving Danielle and himself as the last to enter a room. He smiled as she used the old fashion key to open the door. He dropped their packs down on the oversized bed before grabbing her into his arms. She giggled like a school girl as he kissed his way down her neck. "God I love this," he said as he walked her backwards to the bed. He turned quickly and fell back on the bed, pulling her down with him.

Gage smiled as Danielle straddled him and smiled back at him. He had just slipped his hands under her shirt when there was a knock on their door. "Yeah," he called as he rolled his eyes in disgust. "We're going down to the dining hall," called Nikki. "We thought you two might want to eat before staying up all night long." He grinned as he called, "We're coming." He couldn't keep from laughing when Danielle said to him, "Well, not yet, but give it a few hours and we will be." He followed her out the door and down the hall.

Last edited by wyndhy : 06-19-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:52 AM
Married Couple

Chapter Four

It was around nine that night when Danielle and Gage returned to their suite. Even though she was twenty-five, she still couldn't keep from gigling like a school girl at the fact that it was the honeymoon suite they had been given. She stood next to the bed, wrapped tightly in his arms as he held her close. "This feels so good," he said, "too be able to finally show you my feelings." He released her just enough for her to tilt her head back and look him in the eyes. "I know the feeling," she said. "I've wanted for so long to be held in your arms." She wrapped her arms around his neck as he leaned down and covered her mouth with his. She eagerly accepted the passion he offered.

Danielle stood before Gage and teasingly stripped away her clothes. She wiggled her hips around seductively as he watched her from the chair he sat in. He reached out to touch her and she slapped his hand. A wicked grin spread across her face as she said, "No touching, remember. I get to do all the touching tonight. You just sit back and watch." She watched his hands clinch into tight fists as he restrained himself from touching. "Why did I agree to this," he asked through clench teeth. She could tell the denial of her body was really working on him. "Don't worry, baby," she said as she got on her knees and began removing his boots, "you'll get to do all kinds of touching shortly. Just be patient, sweetie." She giggled again as he let out a light growl.

Once his boots and socks were gone, Danielle seductively removed Gage's belt with her teeth. She heard him moan as she pulled the belt from his pants and tossed it aside. He then groaned as she unzipped his pants and gently touched him through the boxers he wore. She lightly worked him to complete hardness. Carefully, she removed his pants and boxers before leaning her soft, smooth belly against his hardness as she removed his shirt. Now both completely naked, she allowed him to kiss her, but kept his hands away from her body. "God, woman," he groaned, "are you trying to kill me or what?"

Gage watched through a sex induced haze as Danielle kissed her way down his stomach and too his harden manhood. He tilted his head back and sucked in a deep breathe as she lowered her mouth onto him. His eyes rolled back into his head as the warmth of her mouth moved on him. He had had a few other woman do this to him, but none of them seemed to enjoy it like she did. Even now, she softly moaned as her tongue twirled around his cock and her mouth moved up and down on him. She couldn't take it fully in due to his size, but she made sure her mouth made love to what she could take in.

Gage gripped the arms of the chair as Danielle continued to suck him. "I'm gonna cum soon if you don't stop," he moaned. But he knew what her answer would be. It would be the same as it had been last night. Sure enough, she kept sucking him until he filled her mouth with his cum. His hands automatically went to her head and held her there until she swallowed every last drop of him. She smiled at him as she wiped the coners of her mouth and then licked her finger seductively at him. "My turn," he said huskily as he leaned forward and kiss her.

After laying her on the bed, Gage kissed his way down Danielle, stopping to suckle at each of her lucious breasts. He spread her legs widely and softly kissed her swollen clit before teasing it with his toungue. He looked over her slender body as he did and watched her eyes close from pleasure. He couldn't keep from smiling as she gripped the pillow behind her head as he plundged his tongue deeply into her. She moaned lightly as he felt her release on his tongue. He slipped two fingers in her as he continued the assault on her throbbing clit. He felt the warmth and wettness on his fingers as he moved them in her. He wanted more than anything to be in her, but he would please her just as she had him. Besides, he was just starting to get hard again. He let her cum a few more times, making completely sure she was ready, as well as herself, before kissing his way back up her stomach.

Last edited by Moonshine : 07-09-2008 at 10:22 AM.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:17 PM
Married Couple

Danielle smiled as Gage laid back on the bed and placed his hands behind his head. He was once again hard and she stared at his massive body and chest as she crawled up him. She made sure her hands touched as much of him as she could as she worked her way up him. She ran her fingers throught he thick dark brown curls that spread across his massive chest. She placed a foot next to each of his hips and slowly lowered herself onto him. She smiled as she slowly slid onto him; her warm womanhood eagerily sucking him up into her. He moaned as the last of him slid smoothly into her. "Gage," she gasped as she felt their bodies met, causing him to bottom out in her. She placed her hands on his massive chest and balance herself as she moved on him. She watched him through a haze of pleasure as she did. He brought his hands to her thighs and softly carassed them before roaming to her ass and resting there as she moved on him. She brought herself to an extremely highten pleasure twice before resting her knees next to him on the bed.

Danielle couldn't keep from smiling at Gage, which in turn made him smile back, as she again moved on him. She continued to stare at him as she again brought herself to climax. She felt herself shake uncontrollably. She leaned forward and rested her head on his chest. But before she even had the chance to catch her breathe, she was underneath him. She took in the sight of his body on hers. Her sky blue eyes stared into his dark brown ones as he moved in her. Their eyes remained locked for some time as they made love. It was she who finally broke the stare as a wave of pleasure rushed over her. She closed her eyes and bit her lip as he plunge into her, causing the best orgasim yet.

Danielle wrapped her arms around Gage and held him tightly, pulling him to her. Their lips grazed sending a heated fire through her before he covered hers completely with his. She felt his tongue mate hers, bringing her to the edge of pleasure once again. She wondered how it was she could have been so afraid of his love making when he had been nothing but kind and gentle to her. Even now, this giant of a man made sure that she was so ready for him. This knowledge pushed her over the edge that she teetering on.

Gage felt Danielle's releasal again as she called his name. He had lost count of how many she had had, but really didn't care. She had been pleasuring herself on him and that was all that matter to him. Because the more she was pleased, the more it pleased him. "Oh Danielle," he groaned as pushed her legs up with his forarms, causing them the rest there. He was able to push further and harder into her, causing her to moan and gasp his name. He loved hearing her call his name as he pleasured her.

Gage pulled back from Danielle and turned her over. He couldn't keep from smiling at the fact that she still was gasping for breathe as she pushed herself up on her hands and knees. He knew from being with her several times the night before that she enjoyed it roughly from behind. He slapped her ass cheek hard, causing her to yelp, and leaving a large red hand print behind. "MMM," he moaned as he gave the other check the same treatment. It too shone bright red. He then plundged himself deep and hard into her, causing her to buck on him. "Gage," she gasped as she bucked wildly on him. He gave a light laugh from wondering if her brother knew just how wild his sister was; if he knew that she was a wild tigeress that let loose when she was in bed. He pushed the thought aside because he knew that John didn't know this little tid bit about his sister.

Gage wrapped Danielle's long honey blonde hair around his fist and pulled it until her head tilted back as she looked at him. "Fuck me, Gage," she pleaded. "Fuck me hard!!!" He loosened her hair just enough to let her head drop back down. With her hair still in his hand, he grabbed both of her shoulders and began to fuck her rough and hard. He heard her gasp his name over and over again as he pushed deep and hard into her. She almost growled as she looked at him over her shoulders and demanded that he do it harder. "Oh God," he gasped as he wondered if he could. He slammed into her as hard as he could. "Cum in me, Gage," she begged. "Fill me with your cum." He squeezed her shoulders hard and slammer her faster. Her moans filled his ears and soon his own could be heard. He closed his eyes as he felt his balls tighten. He felt squirt after squirt shoot from him. His knees felt weak as she slowly moved on him and milked him of every drop.

Gage wrapped his arms tightly around Danielle and held her close to him. Their breathing was slowly returning to normal as they laid there in each others arms. He lightly kissed her forehead, eyes, nose, lips, and then the forehead again as he held her. The woman he had wanted more than any other had once again pleasured him like no other woman ever could, or ever would. He felt her own kisses on his chest, her fingers running through the thick dark brown curls that were spread across his chest. "Don't ever let me go," she whispered. "I won't," he said back into her forehead. "I promise I'll never let you go." A year later, they were married and he kept his promise to her.