Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-22-2008, 03:15 PM
Tease and Please

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelicVampires
The Drive Home

It had been an at least moderately good weekend. Eight hours cooped up in my little Tracker with my boyfriend, driving to Missouri. He was visiting some of his old college buddies and I was tagging along. While his friends had been very welcoming and the Christmas party fun, I really wanted to be home. At home, I could be alone with him. At home, I could expend all the sexual tension that had been building without any release.

Night was starting to fall as a wave of desire swept through me. I stared hungrily at him. Feeling my eyes drilling into him, he glanced at me. His questioning look caused a smile to spread across my face. He had no idea what I was plotting. I felt my pussy growing hotter and wetter as I carefully planned out my attack.

I slowly unbuckled my seat belt and leaned towards him. I just barely grazed my lips across the side of his neck. His barely audible sigh drove me onward. I slipped my hand down his chest, purposely approaching his waist at a painfully slow descent. I placed my head against his chest as he draped an arm around my shoulders. His heart beat was gaining momentum. He knew now what I was going to do.

My hand found his belt and navigated it through its buckle. In one quick movement, I had his jeans unbuttoned and unzipped. My fingertips slid over his underwear to trace his growing cock. I shivered with excitement. His arm around my shoulders grazed down my back and toyed with my exposed side. Feeling his touch on my bare skin released my trigger...

I carefully dipped my fingers under the waistband of his underwear. Without a word, he shifted his hips so I could slip his pants and underwear down. His throbbing cock looked so delicious it was all I could do to keep myself from jumping on it immediately. But I wanted him to enjoy. I wanted him to have a nice, long, incredible experience.

At first, I gently massaged and caressed his balls. Occasionally, his precum would glint from the headlights of passing cars. I toyed with it on the head of his dick, slipping my index finger around in the wonderful slippery liquid. Catching his eye, I brought my finger to my lips and slowly licked his juice from it. I pressed my head against his shoulder as I wrapped my hand around his cock and barely stroked it up and down its entire shaft. I both heard and felt his breathing quicken. It was time.

Like a tigress pouncing on her prey, I dipped my head down and slid his cock between my tightened lips. My God he tasted so good! I coiled my tongue around his cock, slipping it all over his head, softly sucking as I did. My hand stroked his balls as I slid him in and out of my mouth. I varied from light flicks of the tip of my tongue, to long strokes the length of his shaft, to violently forcing him into my mouth. Then it seemed I found the movement that was the icing on the cake...drawing my lips tight, I slowly slid them down over his head and took in the entire length of his deliciousness. His hand played with my ass as I continued to devour him. Precum seeped from him and I hungrily lapped it up.

As his hand gripped tight on the steering wheel, I knew he was getting close to exploding. Grasping his cock in my hand, I stroked as fast as I could while fluttering my tongue, dancing it across his smooth head. Releasing a moan, I slid his cock entirely into my mouth and felt his hot load shoot into my mouth and throat. I sucked and licked at his dick until his gushes faded. Gently and carefully, I lapped up all traces of his delicious cum. I had a huge smile on my face as I leaned back into my seat. I could see him shivering as he drove on.
I would give him time to recoop before I continued on with my plot. Alas, he beat me at my own game.

After a few more miles of silence, he fixed his jeans and rebuckled his belt and looked over at me. I grinned back at him. Without a word, he reached over and rested his hand on my knee. I sighed. Perhaps I wouldn't have to initiate the rest of my plan afterall. As if reading my thoughts, he teased his hand up along my inner thigh. My breath caught and I couldn't help shivering with anticipation. Quietly he said, "You know, this would be easier if you didn't have pants on."

As quickly as I could, I leaned my seat back and slipped my jeans and panties off. His fingers teased my lips. My mind screamed with what I was wanting. His index finger slip in between my pussy lips and slid easily along my slit. I couldn't believe how wet I was. His finger circled my clit, slowly at first and then with speed. I moaned happily. I gasped as he suddenly thrust a finger into my waiting pussy. His thumb kept my clit busy as he slowly thrust first one and then two fingers into me. "Fuck yes!," I whispered. At the sound of my voice, he began to thrust into me harder. I moaned louder and rested a foot on the dash to give him better access. My hips rocked my pussy onto his fingers.

I was getting very close to cumming. Closing my eyes and breathing heavily, I panted, "I want it fast, deep, and hard." Immediately, he drove his fingers into me as deep and hard as he could. His thrusting became lightning fast. I could feel my pussy clenching his fingers. With an electric jolt, I came with an intensity I had never felt before. My hips jolted on their own and my pussy quivered as I shook all over. His hand rested between my thighs and I heard him chuckle as I said "Oh fuck yes!!!"

After a few moments on attempting to catch my breath, I reached down and grabbed his hand. I purposefully licked up and down each of his fingers, tasting my own juices. As I finished cleaning his fingers I said softly, "We should drive to Missouri more often."